Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool singh_sandhu hahhahahahahahahahhaa oh my dayssssssssssssssssssss LOL.gifLOL.gif

hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha gosh thats too crazy, i had to tell that to my whole family and they were like we thought you was mad but he just killed it hahhahahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :TH:

ok my 1 probably aint as funny as the others but here goes...

i had to go in nationwide bank to sort out some bank stuff, as u do.

so anyways i walk into the bank and was standing forrrrr a good hour and a half or so waitin for my turn. so finaaaaallllllly i go and talk to the bank clerk, we have a lil talk about interest rates and all the other boring stuff to sort out my own back account and then i had to pay the house mortgage for my mummy, so i giv the guy the black book and he looks as me and goes "this bank is HALIFAX NOT NATIONWIDE" and start laughing. oh my gosh was so embarresing and all i see is loads of other ppl staring at me with a big grin on there faces so i just leg itttt out of there!!! blush.gif im dopey

ok my 1 probably aint as funny as the others but here goes...

i had to go in nationwide bank to sort out some bank stuff, as u do.

so anyways i walk into the bank and was standing forrrrr a good hour and a half or so waitin for my turn. so finaaaaallllllly i go and talk to the bank clerk, we have a lil talk about interest rates and all the other boring stuff to sort out my own back account and then i had to pay the house mortgage for my mummy, so i giv the guy the black book and he looks as me and goes "this bank is HALIFAX NOT NATIONWIDE" and start laughing. oh my gosh was so embarresing and all i see is loads of other ppl staring at me with a big grin on there faces so i just leg itttt out of there!!!  blush.gif im dopey

161194[/snapback]

hahahahahhahahaha pagal jia!!! vada aaiya interest rate da bank da naa parna nehi aunda hahhahahahahahahahha LOL.gif

classic LOL.gif:@

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya

lol i guess it can be confusing but like when i need to get some place and i can't find the street so i'm like asking passers by and they're like "mmmmm :wub: yeah you're on the very street love" rolleyes.gif

LOL.gif   LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo hahahahahahahahahaha...ommmmggggg....

161137[/snapback]

yeh yeh have a great larf ! no.gif

161166[/snapback]

haha LOL.gif sorry its just 2 funny ...how did u not see that coming?? LOl if u had recorded it u cud'v med £250 on U'v been framed LOLLL

OMG have 1 that is "bank related" Akaalseva-EL....

LOl okkk so im at the cash machine....withdrawin money....i take the money, put it in my bag...im abt 2 walk off and my lil sis says u havent got ur card bk...so we wait...wait...n waaaaaiiiiiit sum more....ZZZzzzzzZZzzzzz....

the queue's building up behind us....ppl are gettin annoyed wiv me cuz im tekin the p***!!! these ppl have shopping 2 do lol....

so i make my sister wait by the machine while i go and call a member of staff...she says oooh ur cards got eaten...do u want 2 come with me...

then she says she can get me a new card sent 2 my house..."ohh okk thass gud i mean iv only been here 4 an HOUR!" lol BUT for the PAPERWRK 2 b done i need PROOF OF ID!!! ye i mean cuz i carry my passport around wiv me!! im gettin rly annoyd at this point "i do ont have ID with me i didnt no my card wud get eaten up by ur stooooopid machine"

bein the nice lady she is...sje duz it 4 me anyway... "it'll take 7 days 4 it 2 reach u, sorry abt that...bye"

i get home...get in trouble off mom- the usual "u sed u wud b bak at this time"

"but mom my card got eaten etc..."

i chuk my bag on2 the sofa....n ges wa falls outta it???

ye ...my visa card!!! :wub::

Well Im not an expert that when a cow wil do poop,i cant judge that oh its about to do it now,lol, but i did fink there was sumfin rong, i didn find that way easy at all and my nephew in the bakground couldnt stop laughing, well he got Shihthurh n e wayz lol LOL.gif

LOL.gif so did the bank send u another card then or not?

161137[/snapback]

161166[/snapback]

haha LOL.gif sorry its just 2 funny ...how did u not see that coming?? LOl if u had recorded it u cud'v med £250 on U'v been framed LOLLL

LOl okkk so im at the cash machine....withdrawin money....i take the money, put it in my bag...im abt 2 walk off and my lil sis says u havent got ur card bk...so we wait...wait...n waaaaaiiiiiit sum more....ZZZzzzzzZZzzzzz....

the queue's building up behind us....ppl are gettin annoyed wiv me cuz im tekin the p***!!! these ppl have shopping 2 do lol....

so i make my sister wait by the machine while i go and call a member of staff...she says oooh ur cards got eaten...do u want 2 come with me...

then she says she can get me a new card sent 2 my house..."ohh okk thass gud i mean iv only been here 4 an HOUR!" lol BUT for the PAPERWRK 2 b done i need PROOF OF ID!!! ye i mean cuz i carry my passport around wiv me!! im gettin rly annoyd at this point "i do ont have ID with me i didnt no my card wud get eaten up by ur stooooopid machine"

bein the nice lady she is...sje duz it 4 me anyway... "it'll take 7 days 4 it 2 reach u, sorry abt that...bye"

ye ...my visa card!!! :lol::

161289[/snapback]

man... i work at a bank.... people like you guyz REALLY irritate me!... hahahaha... we make SO much fun of peepz like u guyz after ur gone.. :lol: ... especially after we close.. we sit there and make fun of all the whack/dumb/confused customers.... i's quite fun really!

so... don't matter how nice they're bein when ur there... the second u walk outta that door someone's makin fun of you.. bahahahaha... LOL.gif

Well Im not an expert that when a cow wil do poop,i cant judge that oh its about to do it now,lol, but i did fink there was sumfin rong, i didn find that way easy at all and my nephew in the bakground couldnt stop laughing, well he got Shihthurh n e wayz lol LOL.gif

:lol: LOL yeeeeaaaahh they did...in 6 days not 7 lol i got in trouble off my mom LOl...

haha yeah heera singh paaji i can imagine..lol i could see the hatred in her eyes!! :@ lukin at me like u bhandhaaaarrrrrriiiii lol

161137[/snapback]

161166[/snapback]

ye ...my visa card!!! :lol::

161289[/snapback]

161567[/snapback]

hahahhahahahhahahahahah

always carrying those suitcases around! no wonder u loose things in there!

thats why people invented pockets its meant to make life easierlolol

women!!!!

LOL.gifLOL.gif:@

blush.gif yeah stooopid suitcases lol on a serious note- i really have lost my bank card now...im not joking....aaarrrrggghhh i have 2 tidy my bedroom in a bit 2 try and find it!!

thought of another1... erm i used 2 work at a dental practice...n its kinda hard 2 explain.. grin.gif

okk so a patient, middle aged gori comes in, sits in the chair(which is upright at this point)- i go over 2 the sink which is directly behind the chair, and for some reason, the dentist and the other nurse come over 2, so im sandwhiched between them both.. so the only way i can get out is to take a step backwards huna...which i do..and then i hear like some "aahhhheeeuuuuhhhaaa" squealing noise, i luk over my shoulder (my back is still facing the chair) and i see the patient like this in the chair >> pray.gif her face just has "please have mercy on me" wriiten all over it.... blush.gif erm, while the water was running in the sink i didnt realise that the dentist had lowered the chair!!!!

& if i had taken another step backwards my butt wud'v landed on her FACE!! LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL... :lol:

maaaan that was embarrasing!!

LOL.gif Harw thats not reali nice is it no.gif , I would call that backbiting, FINE, I'm guna purposly irratate bank peeps now,

Mind you bank peepz make me mad aswel, I once went into the bank to chek my balance and to take some cash out, I told the lady there i want £40 cash, had 2 like tell her about 10 times that i want £40 ! GOSH are they deaf or something ? ? ? Theyve got bloody micro phones pinned infront ov their customers and they still cant hear you

I THINK ITS BECAUSE IM A SINGH & THEY PURPOSELY SIT THERE GOING HUUURRRRHHHHHHHH SORRRYY grin.gif :lol:

By the way the moral of this is that : DONT RELY ON BANK CASHIERS THEY'RE EVIL PEOPLE LOL.gif

man... i work at a bank.... people like you guyz REALLY irritate me!... hahahaha... we make SO much fun of peepz like u guyz after ur gone.. :@ ... especially after we close.. we sit there and make fun of all the whack/dumb/confused customers.... i's quite fun really!

so... don't matter how nice they're bein when ur there... the second u walk outta that door someone's makin fun of you.. bahahahaha... LOL.gif

161571[/snapback]