Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

lol !

whats happend to this thread itz bin dead since 2 monthz.....since i wernt here, lolz...o well im bak now peepz!

Keep posting !

hehe just for you singh_sandhu....

well like 2 days ago i was driving to my sister's work place

and like there's a really sharp corner as you enter their car park so they have put one of those mirror things up so you can check to see if any vehicles are approaching from the other side

so i look into the mirror

and i see this black car approaching the corner

so i wait for it to come past

and like 5minutes later i'm still waiting

and then another car comes behind me and beeps at me

and then i realised the car in the mirror was my own!!! :D blush21.gif like because i thought my car was blue hahhahahaha (like my old one was blue so i got a bit confused rolleyes.gif )

lol !

whats happend to this thread itz bin dead since 2 monthz.....since i wernt here, lolz...o well im bak now peepz!

Keep posting !

hehe just for you singh_sandhu....

well like 2 days ago i was driving to my sister's work place

and like there's a really sharp corner as you enter their car park so they have put one of those mirror things up so you can check to see if any vehicles are approaching from the other side

so i look into the mirror

and i see this black car approaching the corner

so i wait for it to come past

and like 5minutes later i'm still waiting

and then another car comes behind me and beeps at me

and then i realised the car in the mirror was my own!!! :D blush21.gif like because i thought my car was blue hahhahahaha (like my old one was blue so i got a bit confused rolleyes.gif )

bahahaha....it was your ownnnnn LOL.gif

well...at least you dont drive over curbs like "some" people :@

well...at least you dont drive over curbs like "some" people :D

:TH: I do that 2 haha, on my last driving lesson i was approaching a red light and it was downhill, and cuz it was downhill i tought tha was th reason th car was gettin faster n faster even when i had applied th break...and th instructor was like "BREAK! BREAK! MAIN KEYA BREAK LAAAAA" n im like " i have"

but...it turned out that my foot was on th accelerator blush.gif

WaheGuru Je Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Je Ke Fateh.

Okey I dunno if these are funny but I have alot of embarrasing moments and nobody knows me on this forum so its all good.

When I was in Sixth Form my friends and I were having a Hammer throw competition and in my winning dance I spilt my trousers from the backside area blush.gif ...I did that quite often actually.

In Yr 10 P.E; my Nan had made Muli Dey Prathi for Breakfast that morning sooo naturally you get gas build up! Well during Football in P.E I was determind to not let the ball get pass me (I was in Defensive Mid) unfortunatly every time I ran a little Padh came out, lets just say there was a five metre radius or I just made the opposition laugh into submission. blush.gif

Oh and during Drama Class I was in the middle of a really intense scene (Romeo and Juliet had just died)and all eyes were on me but unfortuanly as I bent down I had wind problems again and the audience started laughing...Aww I loved Drama and I dont eat Heavy Prathi in the mornin now! :TH:

When I was In Yr 1 this boy was getting beaten up outside and I went to call the teacher but I didnt look where I was tapping her, which was in bosum area. She was wasnt pleased and I just started crying after I realised what I had done blush.gif

I went India when I was 11 for the first time in many years and I didnt realise how many mosquitos there were, so the first time I got introduced to the other kids in the Pind they watched and laughed at me running away from mosquitos for the first 2 weeks...I'm used to them now.

When ever I get up to get off the bus I always bang my head on the roof to the amusement of fellow passengers.

And I think that will do for now!

Okey I dunno if these are funny but I have alot of embarrasing moments and nobody knows me on this forum so its all good.

When I was in Sixth Form my friends and I were having a Hammer throw competition and in my winning dance I spilt my trousers from the backside area blush.gif ...I did that quite often actually.

In Yr 10 P.E; my Nan had made Muli Dey Prathi for Breakfast that morning sooo naturally you get gas build up! Well during Football in P.E I was determind to not let the ball get pass me (I was in Defensive Mid) unfortunatly every time I ran a little Padh came out, lets just say there was a five metre radius or I just made the opposition laugh into submission. blush.gif

Oh and during Drama Class I was in the middle of a really intense scene (Romeo and Juliet had just died)and all eyes were on me but unfortuanly as I bent down I had wind problems again and the audience started laughing...Aww I loved Drama and I dont eat Heavy Prathi in the mornin now! :TH:

When I was In Yr 1 this boy was getting beaten up outside and I went to call the teacher but I didnt look where I was tapping her, which was in bosum area. She was wasnt pleased and I just started crying after I realised what I had done blush.gif

I went India when I was 11 for the first time in many years and I didnt realise how many mosquitos there were, so the first time I got introduced to the other kids in the Pind they watched and laughed at me running away from mosquitos for the first 2 weeks...I'm used to them now.

When ever I get up to get off the bus I always bang my head on the roof to the amusement of fellow passengers.

LOL.gif MORAL OF THE STORY: DONT EAT UR BIBI'S MADE PUHROTEH WHILE U @ SKOOL, lol....they killerz, hehe

bahahaha!! LOL.gif

singh1986 - bruv i can relate to that cos back in the day mum used to feed me tooo many parohtae before school and in year 7 we did P.E. and my teacher said do a chin-up in front of the others and i did it and let one rip. :D

ok check this - my dad calls me and says we're having some quite religious people over so i thought i'd get the house a bit ship-shape - u know - get the fancy cutlery out, replace the regular toilet roll with "luxury" (you punjabis know what i mean!) and all that! i invited some family friends round and told the builders that are doing the extension to turn down the music (maaaaaan we sound typical dont we?) and so they arrive and are sitting trying to talk with us but the gorae bricklayers are playing "i'm every woman" very loudly so my dad gave me one of his looks and i went outside and cussed them saying "what do you think you're playing at?" (and some words i shouldn't repeat) and i walk back inside, sit down and everyones staring at me and i realised everyone heard what i was saying as i was shouting over the music.

oh well... blush.gif