Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

singh1986 - bruv i can relate to that cos back in the day mum used to feed me tooo many parohtae before school and in year 7 we did P.E. and my teacher said do a chin-up in front of the others and i did it and let one rip. :D

ok check this - my dad calls me and says we're having some quite religious people over so i thought i'd get the house a bit ship-shape - u know - get the fancy cutlery out, replace the regular toilet roll with "luxury" (you punjabis know what i mean!) and all that! i invited some family friends round and told the builders that are doing the extension to turn down the music (maaaaaan we sound typical dont we?) and so they arrive and are sitting trying to talk with us but the gorae bricklayers are playing "i'm every woman" very loudly so my dad gave me one of his looks and i went outside and cussed them saying "what do you think you're playing at?" (and some words i shouldn't repeat) and i walk back inside, sit down and everyones staring at me and i realised everyone heard what i was saying as i was shouting over the music.

oh well... blush.gif

hahahahahahahahaha OHHHHHHHHHHHH man that was funny!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

omg i have soooooo many!!! me n muh frends r just krazy...lets see what sud i tell u guys???

ok well in my first year me and one of my best friends were taking a calculus class in the summer...our prof was still young, he was doinghis Phd and so a lot of the girls were on cloud 9 during lectures but knowing my friends and i, we wud just make fun of him and anybody else during lectures...so anyway class ended one day we went up to him to ask him a question and after we finished we went to the washroom which was like 10 seconds away form the lecture hall...we thought the prof had already left the class so we were laffing really loud and saying things about him (wen me and my friends are together we all start talking really loud for some reason w/out noticing it-mayb cuz we try to talk over each other, anyway...)we were laffing at how he looked kinda like an alien and imitated this funny walk he did at one point during the lecture-we called it the buddha walk b/c he was walking like a buddha for some reason-and suddenly i was like sh%# we're talking out loud again do u think he's still around??? so me and muh friend sneaked down to the hall and saw him just sitting there and we were like wha tha h## is he waiting for??what if he just stayed there tolisten to us???so we did a "test" i told her i'd stand rite by the lecture hall doors (they were open by the way) and i told her to talk as loud as we were b4 so i could see whether i could hear her or not...guess what?? i cud CLEARLY hear her!!! then i ran and i was like SH** LETS BOOK IT...BUUUT there was another door down the stairs which we had to pass in order for us to get outta tha building and he was sitting rite across from it! luckily the door was shut but it had a big a$$ window on the top half...sooo me and my friend decided to crawl down the stairs (holding in our laffter) and crawl across the door and safely exit the building...then a classmate saw us and we were lke shhhhhh, but that wasnt as bad as the next part....OUR PROF ACTUALLY OPENED THE DOOR AND SAW US ON OUR KNEES , CRAWLING!!!!!!!!! we were like--> ohmy.gif hahahaah man we do the stupidest sh**

then a classmate saw us and we were lke shhhhhh, but that wasnt as bad as the next part....OUR PROF ACTUALLY OPENED THE DOOR AND SAW US ON OUR KNEES , CRAWLING!!!!!!!!! we were like--> hahahaah man we do the stupidest sh**

hahahaha

ok ive got one, but this is about someone else

a friend of mine went to bluewater (shopping centre)

he did his shopping and came out n started looking for his car

he couldnt even remember where he parked it so he searched the whole parking lot

after hours of searching he seriously couldnt find and was like hyperventilating (coz it was new)

so he rang the police and reported it stolen

and the police came and he described his car to them

they were looking all over for his car, and they couldnt find it,

and they came back to him and confirmed it stolen

then they were all standing there, n the officer was like 'dont worry sir we'll find your car'

and suddenly my friend went bright red

he slapped his forhead really hard and goes 'oh sh!t, i came on the bus!!'

hahaha

lol...Anjaan Penji just reminded me of this embarasing moment mentionilg oil in the "Split Hair" topik...lolz...

o well...when i wasa really yung kid, (i think) my mum told me to jhas thehl in her hair (oil her hair) usually my big sister did it but i think she was ill or wasnt there at the time, so my mum sed

"poth thehl jhusee vaalanch"

I was well confused andsed " maa thoo sure yaah thehl jusaah vaanach?" n ma mum replied, "haan,sure ya thoo jhas thehl chop karke"

i was like ok then, being naive and didn kno wat thehl she was on about hair oil 1 or other. i start 2 jhas the cooking oil on her...

man did i get SHIHTHUR...

i can larf it off now, but i got dun 4 it reall bad then !

she goes

"HAYE HAA VEH AAH KEE THEH KEETHA KUMULIYA?, FITE MOO THEHREH, MEIN THENOO VAALAN DHAA THEHL KIYA SEE KI KHAAN DHA THEHL"

lol...Anjaan Penji just reminded me of this embarasing moment mentionilg oil in the "Split Hair" topik...lolz...

o well...when i wasa really yung kid, (i think) my mum told me to jhas thehl in her hair (oil her hair) usually my big sister did it but i think she was ill or wasnt there at the time, so my mum sed

I was well confused andsed " maa thoo sure yaah thehl jusaah vaanach?" n ma mum replied, "haan,sure ya thoo jhas thehl chop karke"

i was like ok then, being naive and didn kno wat thehl she was on about hair oil 1 or other. i start 2 jhas the cooking oil on her...

she goes

"HAYE HAA VEH AAH KEE THEH KEETHA KUMULIYA?, FITE MOO THEHREH, MEIN THENOO VAALAN DHAA THEHL KIYA SEE KI KHAAN DHA THEHL"

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif omg.....that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

here's another one:

one time me and a couple of friends were gonna catch the bus in tha morning and this bus is always REALLY BUSY...so we were standing in line and just as our turn came we decided the bus was too full...one of my friends was like"noo we're gonna b late" and we were like shut up the next bus is gonna come in 2 seconds..and she's like "nooo it's embarassing just standing here while the ppl in the bus look at ur face, lets just get on" and then we got on and we were all PACKED...so anyway the bus makes a sudden turn and i was holding onto a post- i was wearing mittens- and my hand slipped, i twisted around the pole and ended up on sum chinees lap!!! i was like OMG...then i looked at my friend and said "thayree shyness nay manu marlaya"

here's another one:

one time me and a couple of friends were gonna catch the bus in tha morning and this bus is always REALLY BUSY...so we were standing in line and just as our turn came we decided the bus was too full...one of my friends was like"noo we're gonna b late" and we were like shut up the next bus is gonna come in 2 seconds..and she's like "nooo it's embarassing just standing here while the ppl in the bus look at ur face, lets just get on" and then we got on and we were all PACKED...so anyway the bus makes a sudden turn and i was holding onto a post- i was wearing mittens- and my hand slipped, i twisted around the pole and ended up on sum chinees lap!!! i was like OMG...then i looked at my friend and said "thayree shyness nay manu marlaya"

lol lol lol, it very hilarious and that you get all those awsome experiences which some of us lack tongue.gif you must a have a pretty good relationship with your friends ^^ and the chineese *points to the sky and runs away*

she goes

can you translate that into English please... :D

i dont get it :@