Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

WJKK WJKF

Magosh u ppl crak me up!

Ok this is ma story: it was assembly and really hot. I stood up ready to sing the hymn when I had one of those sugar rushes (ithink). I was like oh no! Everything was goin blury! There was none of my mates around only a bunch of 6th formers! So i thought everything will be alright when you sit down, (i still rememba da words) "Shine Jesus shine..." ok one more verse to go. When yep i fainted. Someone told me that a bunch of 6th formers caught me! When I came round they were like "Are u ok?" i woz like noooooo! This can't be happenin! I fainted in front of around 800 ppl! The deputy heads literally had to pick me up and carry me out!

It was the most embarrasing thing eva! And i know now that Jesus's Hymns :) wont save me from embarassing myself.

WJKK WJKF

Ive read that "person above" thread and u are a biba bachaa, bibay buchay dont get chittar :)

ooo i got chittar but not that much.....i used to be smart bacha n a beeba bacha so teachers loved me :@

even when i did stupid kum, they would get mad n stuff but i rarely got chittar.....

seee all of you should learn something from mr tongue.gif kuch sikho

ohmy.gif haaw u fainted?

yeah that was tuuuune lol "shine jesus shine fill this laaaaaaand with the fathers gloryyyyyy, sumthin sumthin Lord and let their beeeeeeeeeeeeee light" :)

aww i miss assembly hehe

LOL.gif assembly..o yea

ok another embarasment....haha

I was in primary school assembly and the headteacher was going on about something which was totally boring, and i got bored, (as usual) i get bored real quick in assemblys especialy wen hedteacher chats a load ov gobelty gook. So there I was bored and infront of me was my little bro, (we use 2 sit in order of years, smallest year first and the elder year behind, and my bro was in front of me, Now when u use2 do hiz Joori (as a kid) there use 2 be extra hair at the back just coming out. So i strted 2 plait hiz hair and did like a small Gohth @ the back, the hedteacher cloked me and i didnt notice, he picked me up from my line and made me sit on the side facing the wall, lol, every1 was staring @ me.......was not good no.gif after assembly hedteacher was like why were u fidgiting in my assembly? I just kept quiet saying sorry.....he had like quite long hair and he goes would you like it if i was playing with your hair? (me little naive boy goes yeh i wudnt mind) lol, the hedtecher got proper angry @ me and sed, right i'll be telling your parents thhis...

...there i was sh!*ng maself finkin ma dad guna batter me if he telz dad...

ok home time cum and hedteacher cum 2 ma class n ma dad cum 2 pik us up, so hedteacher strt 2 tel ma dad this n that (ma dad not understanding a single thing he goin on about) asks me what did ur hedteacha say???? lol ... i twisted the words and sed he sed that im a very good kid and in assemblys i pay alot of attention, and my dad gave the BIGGEST SMILE AND SAID OKEH THEHNK JOO. lol the hedteacha was like wa da hell ???

hahahhahhaha

oh my dayssssssss

singh_sandhu u crack me up bro

looooooooool LOL.gifLOL.gif

my moms here sayin "bethi dand kaddi ja kamm na kari koi" hahhahahahaha

gosh you reminded me of the time when we were in assembley at high school and like they had a special assembly because some student died

and like so they're telling us and then we stand up to do a 1 minute silence and i was just laughing like an <banned word filter activated> :) @ LOL.gif not at the fact that someone was dead but like someone made me crack up and like it was those laughs that you don't have no control over so like instead of one minute silence it's "everyone stare at the <banned word filter activated> who's cracking up for one minute silence" and boyyyyyy did i get cussed by my teachers hahhahahaha ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

lol gosh my laughing was mental back in the days lol i used to be asked to leave the class room at times and calm myself down except it would be worse outside because it echoes in the corridor hahahahhaah

hahahhahhaha

oh my dayssssssss

singh_sandhu u crack me up bro

looooooooool LOL.gifLOL.gif

my moms here sayin "bethi dand kaddi ja kamm na kari koi" hahhahahahaha

gosh you reminded me of the time when we were in assembley at high school and like they had a special assembly because some student died

and like so they're telling us and then we stand up to do a 1 minute silence and i was just laughing like an <banned word filter activated> :) @ LOL.gif not at the fact that someone was dead but like someone made me crack up and like it was those laughs that you don't have no control over so like instead of one minute silence it's "everyone stare at the <banned word filter activated> who's cracking up for one minute silence" and boyyyyyy did i get cussed by my teachers hahhahahaha ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

lol gosh my laughing was mental back in the days lol i used to be asked to leave the class room at times and calm myself down except it would be worse outside because it echoes in the corridor hahahahhaah

lol LOL.gifLOL.gif i use 2 hate assemblys, i alwayz use 2 mess about it. even in secondary skool the hed teacha wud be chatin bout series things and we be laughin away or crakin jokes...lol...

LOL at primary school we had 2 say the lords prayer evry mornin (christian school) and u no how the teachers used 2 sit u boy girl boy girl so u dont mess about? i got stuck next to this clown he was sooooo funny and so one morning we doin the lords prayer and everyone had to concentrate else u got told off bad ways, haha and then me being me used to open my eyes and look around wile evryone else was praying and my frend did this2 so we starting giggling and then he started impersonating Mr Burns from the Simpsons loool and he jus kep sayin " Smithers not now" and stuff haha :) and then i cracked up ssoooo bad i was sitting ther crying and the whole school stopped ther prayer and turned around and i got dirty luks from the teachers blush.gif lol

and i had 2 stay in detention at break time and write lines lol

LOL at primary school we had 2 say the lords prayer evry mornin (christian school) and u no how the teachers used 2 sit u boy girl boy girl so u dont mess about? i got stuck next to this clown he was sooooo funny and so one morning we doin the lords prayer and everyone had to concentrate else u got told off bad ways, haha and then me being me used to open my eyes and look around wile evryone else was praying and my frend did this2 so we starting giggling and then he started impersonating Homer from the Simpsons loool and he jus kep sayin " Smithers not now" and stuff haha :) and then i cracked up ssoooo bad i was sitting ther crying and the whole school stopped ther prayer and turned around and i got dirty luks from the teachers blush.gif lol

and i had 2 stay in detention at break time and write lines lol

lol....lol.... LOL.gif

I wish I was in skool agen .... :@

haha, itz not my emabarassing moment, its my masar's embarasing moment. Hpend 2day morning, lol, He got up first and thers like a rule that hu ever getz up first getz the bath first (wewere guna do nitnem) Maasar thort he was the only one up so he thought what the hek no ones around or looking, and he done a massive fart....lol LOL.gif

I was behind then saying to massar, when you have your bath and finished call me, he went blush.gif red and goes to me, VEH TENU SHARM NI ONDHI? I SED KAADHEE? HE GOES OHDAYEE MERE PICHEH KHURAA RIYA,

LOL so i sed bak MASAR TUHANOO NEE SHARM ONDHEE AYDAA VUDAA BHADH MAARIYA, SOHCH LIYA KAR MAARN THO PAYLAA KI BAKEE DHEH GHAR VAALE SUHTHEH YA....

lol was hilarious, lol bless ma masar.....love im 2 bits really.