Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

well u kno wat i did the other day, ok we at the market again..lol...(masi & me) there was this australian guy with maaassive moustache like propa bushy and massive, they shud hav been bout 20 inches long, no lie. My masi was getting scared to. Any way, my penji went with us too and I was still staring at the man. When my penji cum bak I was saying to her OH MY GOD YOU MISSED IT, THERE WAS THIS MAN WITH HENCH MOUSTACHE PROBABLY ABOUT 20 INCHES LONG....and ma sis was like "panjabi'ch bhol" i was lyk shur up yea wateva, then she goes "pihcheh vee dekh la" lol i turned round and the man was lookin @ me with this evil look, I just had to leg it...lol...hahaha

o yea da man was himself a good 6/7 foot talll

hhahahaha LOL.gif everyyyyyyy timeeeee :D :umm:

computer vicho ehhna nu laddoo milday

loooooool my mom says "khareh eh computer vicho dudh chung deh aa" wacko.gifohmy.gifLOL.gif :lol:

dad "khareh ki rakhyia computer vich chauvi ghente lagga rehnda aa"

hahahaha

well i kinda got my dad addicted to computer/internet too...so he really doesn't say that. but he use to wonder why we all were always using computer.

try it...

if ur dad likes somehting...like news? or likes to listen to kirtan or whatever jus put in the URL and there u go! show him what he needs to do etc etc

.. so they understand why we always here :umm:

my dad likes to read news! the ajitjalandhr or whaterv that is! then he calls chacha ji and talks about the news over the phone with him LOL.gif they soo cute!

well u kno wat i did the other day, ok we at the market again..lol...(masi & me) there was this australian guy with maaassive moustache like propa bushy and massive, they shud hav been bout 20 inches long, no lie. My masi was getting scared to. Any way, my penji went with us too and I was still staring at the man. When my penji cum bak I was saying to her OH MY GOD YOU MISSED IT, THERE WAS THIS MAN WITH HENCH MOUSTACHE PROBABLY ABOUT 20 INCHES LONG....and ma sis was like "panjabi'ch bhol" i was lyk shur up yea wateva, then she goes "pihcheh vee dekh la" lol i turned round and the man was lookin @ me with this evil look, I just had to leg it...lol...hahaha

o yea da man was himself a good 6/7 foot talll

LOL.gifLOL.gif eh pange lan tu nee hatda........chittar khaiga ik din.......sudar jaaa

lol, not my fault....

i swear that moustache was bout inches long

LOL singh_sandhu i had a similar experience, once we were out shopping in sainsburys, and we was in the bread section yeah, and i saw this big HENCHER THEN HENCH "woman" and when i looked agen ye, i swear it was a guy dressed as a woman, in a long skirt, coat n had a scarf on... like ms doubtfire, no lie lol

and i cracked up, and u no the more u try 2 hold it the more u laff? then i looked 2 my sides and he/she had dissapeard, so i start tellin me lil sis "OMG Luuuuuuuuk at tha guy in womens clothes...luk ms doubtfire" lol so we were both creeeasin and shes like where where? show meeeeee!!

and we noticed this man 2 the side of us that was laughing also cuz he heard us, lol but when we turned around :umm: lol we realised he was laughing cuz the hench lady was behind us blush.gif lolll

lol, it took me ages to read the whole thread and all of them are well funny,

singh sandhu parji you well funny man.

I got loads of embarrsing moments, feel really sleepy now so wont post them today, had a hard day at work, post them tomorrow,

lol, just cant be asked to type really. hehe

• 3 weeks later...

so we driving the other day.

me: mom, pyaas laggi.

mom: acha pher paani tan hai nee.

me: but ma, pyaas bahut laggi aaa.

mom: acha pher ah dekh, 7 11 aa gaya, itho tu sliperry leh lah

me: ohmy.gif n then :wub: n then grin.gif n then :wub: n then finally LOL.gif

my mom said slippery instead of slurpeee LOL.gif i was driving when she said that,,,,,all i gotta say it i was lucky there werent any vehicles in the adjacent lanes LOL.gif

this wouldve been embarassing if there were other people in the car i guess blush.gif

well its gonna take me forever to go thru the whole thread..........hahaha

well this was like 2-3 yrs back

i was at a reinsabai...wit ma uni mates........some of em were like mona.....so were sitting in darbar sahib.....suddenly this kid came.....he was like roaming around....looking for his dad i guess......suddenly he came n sat on my lap..........i was like.....did u get the right person?...........hahaha.....we were like starving....so i tried to get this kid off my laps.....n he started crying.....i was like oh god....n juz left it....n he stopped crying.........i did again.....n again he pulled his stunts.....my frens were like.....hey baba(my nick in the uni....hahaha)........wats up man.........since when u got a kid?.........ooo u got married n never invite us for ya wedding ha?.......i was like cut the crap man.......we jus sat there for a while.....n i dunno wat happen.....suddenly off the kid went........hahaha.....finally we cud have our langgar.........hahaha

another 1........i was in high school.........so there was this prize giving ceremony goin on........they were 2 of us who got the similar name.....im harwinder singh in 5science1...harvinderjit singh 5science2.......we both were suppose to receive some prize...for the sports day earlier tat week......so its like.........the teacher called....harvinderjit singh 5science1.........i was like.....who is it now?....me or u.......as we were both not paying attention.....he was like its u man.....its 5science1.....as i went up the stage....the teacher was like....hey not u......its the other harwin......im like gosh......the whole school laughed at me...........haha