Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

i remember.... i was in grade 1 ..gurdaspur...

since my math teacher was very strict .... she never use to let students go out of class in her period...

so even if u have to go to washroom... no way!!

tht day,... i was having some tummy prblm.... and pressue was increasing :@

since i was the prefect (or monitor...as we use to say in india) so i had a gud impression in class,,,, i asked the teacher for permission to washroom... i said plzz plzz ....somehow she let me go...

ok everything fine... but after some time ... pressure started again... and i was afraid to ask her again..

and thre i go... i pooped in class...  no.gif   no.gif

man... everyone started laughing ..whole class....and i started to cry  :@

even my teacher scolded  me... aaah yes i remember her name ..Grover madam...

then some bibi took me out of the class ... i was crying.. but bibi was nice... she cleaned me  rolleyes.gif   and gave me biscuits...

then my mom came to school... and she gave a nice word to the teacher... blush.gif

but seriously... i was not comfortable in that school till my dad was transferred to delhi in grade 4!!

i dont remeber any more yet...!!

142046[/snapback]

hahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahaha LOL.gif .....

wait................my stomach killing me laughing! hahhahhaha..

grover madam???!!!! hhahahahahhahhahahhahaahhahhaaaa

hahhahhahhahahhahahahhahhaha...... LOL.gif .......

ur mad curious paji........awwwww.....biscuits.........xmas spirit ,....hohoho!

since my math teacher was very strict .... she never use to let students go out of class in her period...

since i was the prefect (or monitor...as we use to say in india) so i had a gud impression in class,,,, i asked the teacher for permission to washroom... i said plzz plzz ....somehow she let me go...

ok everything fine... but after some time ... pressure started again... and i was afraid to ask her again..

then some bibi took me out of the class ... i was crying.. but bibi was nice... she cleaned me  rolleyes.gif   and gave me biscuits...

then my mom came to school... and she gave a nice word to the teacher... blush.gif

but seriously... i was not comfortable in that school till my dad was transferred to delhi in grade 4!!

142046[/snapback]

hahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahaha LOL.gif .....

wait................my stomach killing me laughing! hahhahhaha..

grover madam???!!!! hhahahahahhahhahahhahaahhahhaaaa

hahhahhahhahahhahahahhahhaha...... LOL.gif .......

ur mad curious paji........awwwww.....biscuits.........xmas spirit ,....hohoho!

142121[/snapback]

Penji wat did u eat 2day thats got u hyper today ?

ok i have one....

it wasn't tht long ago... but we were at a kirtan darbar and i left to go outside.. leaving my stuff where i was sitting... so anywayz when i caem bck in.. it was dark.. and i stopped to think where i was sitting.. so.. finally when i found my stop... as a i took a step.... i almost tripped over some1.. adn they looked as me.. as u know giving me a "wat r u doin" kind of a look..... :@

..... i felt so stupid afterwards... bahah LOL.gif

.. and he probably did think i was stupid... ohmy.gif

lol, I remember when we were @ Gurdwara Sahib (it was new year) and we were waiting for new year 2 arrive, and it was really dark outside, I went to go and call my mum to say that i'd drop her & my sisters home first then come back to collect my dad, and this aunty had the same suit as my mum... lol LOL.gif I went up to this aunty ( i hardly knew her, she wasnt even an aunty) and I said "mum" she turned around and she was like in her 20's...lol....OMG I was well embarassed, made me look so stupid, She jus gave such a look. Her mates were wid her, I can imagine her mates thinkin how the hell she become a mum in her 20's without marriage .. : lolz: omg it funny now, but then it was soooooooooooooooooooo embarassing ! ... Bloody Hell !

142046[/snapback]

LOL.gif HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PHAJEE THAT IS SOO FUNNY !! HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOL.gif