Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

hahah loooooooooooooooooooool ^^^^ LOL.gif

one from me - few weeks ago i got pulled over by cops, they thought i was drink driving!! i was like :) i'm a Sikh, we don't drink alcohol, then they was like "oh sorry" haha and then they like so where you coming from and i was in my pajaymas!! (flippin bright pink with zebras on them haha) i was like rolleyes.gif mmmmmmm where do you think? haha

ps it was like 10pm and i was going to fetch my sis i dont normally dress like that!!

hahahhahahahha,i thought my experience was funny,but not compared to any of yours!! LOL.gif

Okay,well..this was about 6 years ago.I was at my chache's house and she asked me if i wanted some apple crumble and i said yes please,but with no apples!!!!! :)

loll..i dnt find it hat funny,but my sisters keeps reminding me!! grin.gif

ijus last week i walked into class with a beard ful of snow.

looked like a brown santa who jus got off a weight loss program.

my class being all white , its was a scary moment for me ........and them.lol

oh yea and it was durring a snow storm

we bin getting those alot recently in CANADA; BRUP!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Went outside and shouted randomly potatoes

and everyone just stared lol

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

1) I was running out and we had a washing line and there where my relatives sat in the garden and as I ran I forgot there was washing line and I ran in to it and my "GUTEE" got tangled in it and got bare "KASSED" lol, they all started laughing!

2) I was rushing to get to university one day, and as soon as I tried stepping in to the car, the top of the roof knocked my dastar off as i was getting in and it remained on the roof, and i didnt realise and drove off for 2 mins and after i suddenly felt draught on my head and looked in mirror and i thought hawwwwwwwww! and my dastar was on roof and people were looking at me weirdly lol!

i was playin cricket in the back garden when i was ickle and the ball went against the wall, under the patio door...i bent down to pick the ball up...whilst movin in to lean my head against the patio at the same time...little did i know the patio was open, my head went straight through the open door and slammed on the floor...wasnt funny at the time but we still laugh about it now :)