Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

a while back i was playing tabla at a saturday simran session we have and i was trying to sort out the postion of my tabla while playing then the next thing i no my bass side ahd rolled like across the floor!! i looked around and all the auntya were givin me dirty looks! blush.gifohmy.gif :

this one aint about me but its funny.... we were on a trip to isle of white and we were sittting the having a dissucion and everyone heard a loud crack and turned to a phaji that was sittin nxt to me. then two minutes later we heard a loud crack again and looked ova but this time the phaji had broken through the chair and had his legs stickin up in the air!!! so funny :ww:: :H:

lol i was on a trip to some castle somewhere tongue.gif and i fell asleep on the couch (its a thing i do) and then aparrently my mouth was open and they my mates were having a competition on who could throw sweets in without wakin me...none of em won :) but they took pictures :'(

this one aint about me but its funny.... we were on a trip to isle of white and we were sittting the having a dissucion and everyone heard a loud crack and turned to a phaji that was sittin nxt to me. then two minutes later we heard a loud crack again and looked ova but this time the phaji had broken through the chair and had his legs stickin up in the air!!! so funny :ww:: :H:

LOL.gifLOL.gif

a while back i was playing tabla at a saturday simran session we have and i was trying to sort out the postion of my tabla while playing then the next thing i no my bass side ahd rolled like across the floor!! i looked around and all the auntya were givin me dirty looks! blush.gifohmy.gif :
LOL.gifLOL.gif haha i can picture that totallyy :)

heres my two cents:

I was in teh fourth grade, and i needed the teacher for some reason.

So i raised my hand, and the teacher looked at me, then looked away. Raised it again, smae. and the third time, same. I got so mad, I shouted "mummy!" at my teacher.

yea, i called my teacher mom.

I was from then on called the official teachers pet. :nihungsmile:

yo iv read majority of the moments man omg i am cracking up no lie cant breathe LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

well i dunno if u guys will find this funny but like i use to work at dorothy perkins is a clothes shop anyways when i use to be on the dressing rooms some ladies use to leave the curtains closed so i couldnt tell if anyone was in the cubicle and i opened the curtain wide only to see a lady half naked tryna change omg was sooo embarrasing n this happened more then once lolz

Omg at the time it was well embarrasing cus once they out i didnt know where to look lolz