Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

aww just me...thats got to be embarassing..here is another one from me

This is from the beginning of second year - I am discovering where all the shops are and what not. Anyways I find a Tesco Metro and I try to do some shopping. Throughout the whole of the shop I am on the phone to my sister asking her what to buy and telling her how I want to make bindiya and how I dunno what they are called english and how I cannot see any in the shop.

It just so happens every aisle I go into there is this one goree there always. Anyways I finally go to my sister....forget this I am going to just buy oranges and bread. I then go to pay at the checkout....still on the phone to my sister...and people are giving me those looks like bloody hell she doesn't shut up.

So it comes to £2 something ...I check my bag and I am like...huh...wallet...meanwhile everyone behind me is getting more and more annoyed...then I empty all my bag out....and there is no wallet....I am then like oh I am so sorry....I don't have money...I think I lost my wallet....and then suddenly that same goree goes I'll pay for it...and I am there saying no no and she is going yes yes...

The checkout guy and everyone in the shop is just staring at us. She ended up paying for me but I don't think I have ever felt so like please ground swallow me up...and to make it worse I was then like can we meet up cos I want to pay you back...

aww man it happened to me once!!! its soooooo embarasing...

i was doing shopping in asda for a birthday party and like there were massiv queues, and like i never normally do shopping, but i got carried away and filled the trolley up........... its so weird when you put like everything u like in the trolley like in a trance , i was in such a daze i never realised it wud be so much.......so i got to my turn at the checkout with my bright orange pagh and the bill comes to like £131.59 im like i dont even know how much money i got loll!!

so i was like emptying my pockets and had 130 pounds, my face was red, n ppl were looking at me, and i says to the women which of these cards are 2.00 so ill not get it. n shes like going through them n ses she doesnt know cos she pressed sub total .....n shes like, 'i think this one is ' so i told her ok take it off, n i felt loadsa relief , then shes like oh no that one is 1.50 , and she asked for 9p, and im like i told u thats all i got , n just picked something up n like just get take that bk, n i was like please make me dissapear, n was like im never going to go shopping again, but then this guy steped in n gave the women 10p n im like oh thanks, n picked the bags up n like just walked really fast out of the shop n then when i got to the door i just legged it to the car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sitargirl that was realy sweet...........

heres one......................lol.................my grandad was ill i hospital and i used to go visit him everyday at the hospital and he had a bandage on his leg...................(he was very particular about that way it was tied) so i got to the ward an i was horrified to see my nana shouting at the nurse waving this bandage around...............lol..............................i believe his exact words were (you can tek dis pocking badage up the ar*e, you no tied my pocking bandage teek taak) so i quickly ran up to the nurse who was on the verge of tears and kindly explained that it was cos he was in pain, that why he was snapping and i had to sit my grandad down and tell him off, i swaer it was like i was the gorwn up and he was the child...............i made him go an apologise to the nurse.......

grin.gif one day man, one day i'll think of something embarassing that i've done. lol there's plenty but they seem to be hiding in some remote corner of my brain :umm:

lagda hun chuwani deni peni aaa dimaag nu grin.gif

My embrasin moment wen me and my sister went to my yr 8 parents evening i told my sister that i was a good boy at school rolleyes.gif (and she actualy belived me) she also went to the same school that i went to a couple of yrs b4 me so she still knew som of the teachers, as soon as we got in the school she recognised one of her old teachers... (o yes its was one of mine aswel!!!) they started talkin and my teacher asked my sister why did she come here and she told her ive com 4 my bros parents evening and so give me a BIG dirty looked and sed IS THAT YOUR BROTHER!? OMG is was in trouble in the car on the way home!

lagda hun chuwani deni peni aaa dimaag nu grin.gif

babeyoo... main taaan dimag nu chabi dean da sunya si... ahh chuwani kadon ton dean lag paye log tongue.gif ...

babaea da kam phe edi hunda :cool: :umm: tongue.gif

i was doing chaur sahib di seva once and the giani ji was standing behind me to make sure i was doing it right, and i wasnt paying attention and so i hit him in the face with the chaur sahib....

LOL and then to make things worse, i tried it again a few months later (after practicing at my local gurduara hahaha) and that chaur sahib was apparenty lighter than the one i was used to....

it flew half way across the darbar hall.

LOL I'm sure maharaj's figured out by now that i suck at seva.