Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I got 1 no1 can beat....

So this is my first date with my gf (i knew from the get go i'm going to marry her, and she's my frist so not kanjaar commited).

And we just had chinese food, and about an hour later, i got crazy explosive direah...and was running washroom to washroom while driving int he middle of no where...so i hadda go in the chardiya.

ok i take that back some are wayyy 2 funny

ik i got another one..........it aint that funny but more wierd (cos i was one scary child)

when i was bout 8-9 yrs old all i used to eat was ketchup.........(i knw how wierd is that) and my parrents and to go take me to see a child psycologist cos i was realy hyperactive so we went and i got into the massive playroom appearntly the people observe how kids interacte with each other etc etc and there was this realy cool rocking horse i wanted to go on so i sat there patiently waiting for this fat kid to get off and i must have sat there for like half hour and i remember my mum saying "she never sits this still for anything" and as soon as the kid gt off i jumped onto it and started riding it sooooo fast that i broke it, i went flying off and fractered my elbow................lol..............the worse thing was wen i recovered my parents took me again and i wanted to go back on the horse but the wudnt let me so i cried and cried and cried and my mum was ready to beat me.............then i wet myself cos i was crying so much.............for some reason my folks never took my again......lol.....

Fateh Ji!!

HaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaa!! LOL.gif I got 2 admit, this threads been 1 of the best!! I was sitting in University, reading this and boy did i laugh (had tears in ma eyes2!!) Plus i lookd like a weirdo just sitting there laughing away on ma own!! Its just as bad people think im crazy (as in hyper etc not mentally, lol!) :umm:

Well, i showed this thread to ma bro and we woz laughing away and he reminded me of this one time at the gurudwara!! (by the way its not my embarrassing moment, its ma bro's!! hehe! :) ) Well newayz, I had just finished doing kirtan and ma bro woz playing tabla and the uncle ji who woz gna do kirtan next, askd ma bro 2 play tabla 2 one shabad. so ma bro agreed but ma poor bro ended up playing tabla for like 4 hours!! lol!! so bachara's getting really tired and on top of that uncle ji's not one of the most talented kirtani's, since he woz out of beat, singing so high his voice was breaking, kept going too fast or too slow! Ma bro just kept looking over and trying not to laugh; I didnt help because i kept laughing whenever i caught ma bro's eye!! lol!!! To make things worse, Uncle ji kept saying 'Vahh!! Vaahh!! Shaabaash!! Vaaaaahh!!!!' in the microphone! (You know, the typical, 'Oh you play such good tabla' impressions as well as the hand actions!!) :TH: which made us laugh just as much!! Uncle ji finally finished doing kirtan and my bro gets up to leave the stage, but ends up falling back down, cuz bachara's legs are so numb!! lol!! He practically had to sit through most of the ardaas or lean against a wall!! lol!! The same uncle asked ma bro to play tabla again the week after and my bro 'kindly' refused!! lol!!! :e:

Moral of the story: Whenever any uncle ji asks you to play tabla for half and hour, be prepared for long hours of tabla playing!! lol!! :@

Btw Gabrooo i feel 4 you man!! its bad enough we get that effect off certain punjabi foods, chinese food is just a killer!! Plus its punjabi style 2go 2 the toilet in the chadiya, so dont worry!! lol!! You nature lover!! lol tongue.gif

Fateh Ji!!

LMAOOOOOOOO gabroo khalistan dha u pooped ur pants hahahahaahahahaahahahahaaaa LOL.gif

ok heres my bit..................when i was 5 my nani brought me this "lovely" pink dress and it was my skool party.............(the dress now was awful but i loved it at the time, shocking pink with green and blue flowers) blush.gif i put on my pink dress and walking walking around acting all bad and thinking i was the prettiest gal in the world, but people were looking a tme well wierd and i started crying cos i thought people kept laffing at my dress.................but my teacher came up to me and nervously laffed saying how pretty i luked and why the kids were laffing

i got my dress caught in my kachi and all u could see was my off-white knickers..........lol

Lol, i had something similar happen to me when i was about 11-12, i was at gurdwara and i was bout to sit down and as i was about to an aunty came up behind me and pulled at my suit cos the top was stuck inside my salwar blush.gif , i was soo embarassed cos there were so many ppl in the langar hall and i just sat down nd blush.gif .

Now everytime i come out of the bathroom, i doublecheck lol :@ .

hahahahahaahaha thats happened 2 meeeee :sady: i was at gurdwara an this distant distant relative kept lukin at me like "Guuurrrrrllll theres summin bout u that rly annoys me " grin.gif im like bloody hell tu ki dheki jandi aa?????its just plain rude now!

and then i was infront of her and we stood up to do ardaas and i dunno but i cud like feel her eyes burning in2 my back LOL

and i was rly concentrating and out of nowhere i feekl this big tug on my suit ... im like EH? ahh ki hoya?? :umm: and i turned around and shes like :D ... i was all confused and then it clicked.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: she went and bloody pulled out my wedgie ! LOLLLLL

the girls will understand hahaha like its no normal wedgie cuz ur salwar and chagga get caught up in it hahahahaaha and it makes that wierd triangle shape lol

an all i could think was jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez woman what the heck is wrong with uuuu u jus digged out someones elses wedgie! no seriously DUDE? u jus digged out MY wedgie! lolll

( i felt violated... she crossed the line man! went tooo far tut tut! )

anuther time when my cuzin got married, it was the normal thing at the gurdwara ppl wna sit at the front to show off... get in the camera lol andddddd "our" side of the family had been ther since rly early and they put all us young kids at the front.. cuz i dunno the sisters ahve 2 sit next 2 the groom .... anyway this lady comes in frm "their" side lol and like she was late :lol: and she was trying 2 get in th front trying to sit down infront of me but ther wasnt no room... and my moms like "Dont u dare MOVE 4 HER!" LOLLL im like but she gna sit on meeeeee :sady: and moms like if she sits ther the other 20 gna cum 2 the front as well lolllll rly my mom jus didnt want me 2 squash her!

she starts like squatting infront of me .. :| her butt was in my face and im like thats it i gotta move bak... "mom move bak"

mom - "where shud i move 2?" cuz the place was packed lol

so i managed 2 push bak like 2 cm and she SAT on me! the hathi!!!!!! hole way througth the anand karaj ther was a middle aged, moti, BO queen sittin in my laps :) lol and her sequins from her sari wer sticking in2 my legs :'(

hahahahahaahaha thats happened 2 meeeee :sady: i was at gurdwara an this distant distant relative kept lukin at me like "Guuurrrrrllll theres summin bout u that rly annoys me " grin.gif im like bloody hell tu ki dheki jandi aa?????its just plain rude now!

and then i was infront of her and we stood up to do ardaas and i dunno but i cud like feel her eyes burning in2 my back LOL

and i was rly concentrating and out of nowhere i feekl this big tug on my suit ... im like EH? ahh ki hoya?? :@ and i turned around and shes like :) ... i was all confused and then it clicked.... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: she went and bloody pulled out my wedgie ! LOLLLLL

the girls will understand hahaha like its no normal wedgie cuz ur salwar and chagga get caught up in it hahahahaaha and it makes that wierd triangle shape lol

an all i could think was jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez woman what the heck is wrong with uuuu u jus digged out someones elses wedgie! no seriously DUDE? u jus digged out MY wedgie! lolll

anuther time when my cuzin got married, it was the normal thing at the gurdwara ppl wna sit at the front to show off... get in the camera lol andddddd "our" side of the family had been ther since rly early and they put all us young kids at the front.. cuz i dunno the sisters ahve 2 sit next 2 the groom .... anyway this lady comes in frm "their" side lol and like she was late :lol: and she was trying 2 get in th front trying to sit down infront of me but ther wasnt no room... and my moms like "Dont u dare MOVE 4 HER!" LOLLL im like but she gna sit on meeeeee :saddy: and moms like if she sits ther the other 20 gna cum 2 the front as well lolllll rly my mom jus didnt want me 2 squash her!

she starts like squatting infront of me .. :lol: her butt was in my face and im like thats it i gotta move bak... "mom move bak"

mom - "where shud i move 2?" cuz the place was packed lol

so i managed 2 push bak like 2 cm and she SAT on me! the hathi!!!!!! hole way througth the anand karaj ther was a middle aged, moti, BO queen sittin in my laps :umm: lol and her sequins from her sari wer sticking in2 my legs :'(

hahah these are funny :@ i wasnt gonna post but here goes!.......this happend about 4 or 5 years back......it was my cousins birthday party and they had a video camera and everything...well one of my cousins decicded to leave the camera ON while it lay on the couch wacko.gif ...man o man! ....well im standing there with my cousin n he goes to go do something...i kinda felt something in my nose hehehhe....like you know that feeling that a tissue cant even take out :umm: so i kinda..um...stick my finger up my nose and im still looking around to see if anyones looking :D @ .........later that night we all decide to watch the movieee ohmy.gif ......EVERYONES sitting there, enjoying watching it..all of a sudden...yes you know what hpapends next....i appear looking around..picking my nose....OOOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :homer :shock: ....it was sooo embarrasing! my uncle was liek dont worry! i'll buy you a handful of tissue paper for your birthday! :)

hahah these are funny :@ i wasnt gonna post but here goes!.......this happend about 4 or 5 years back......it was my cousins birthday party and they had a video camera and everything...well one of my cousins decicded to leave the camera ON while it lay on the couch wacko.gif ...man o man! ....well im standing there with my cousin n he goes to go do something...i kinda felt something in my nose hehehhe....like you know that feeling that a tissue cant even take out :umm: so i kinda..um...stick my finger up my nose and im still looking around to see if anyones looking :lol: @ .........later that night we all decide to watch the movieee ohmy.gif ......EVERYONES sitting there, enjoying watching it..all of a sudden...yes you know what hpapends next....i appear looking around..picking my nose....OOOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :homer :shock: ....it was sooo embarrasing! my uncle was liek dont worry! i'll buy you a handful of tissue paper for your birthday! :)

lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif that was so funny, that reminds me actually...........i did post this up earlier but for some reason its disspaered :D

well i was at my local gurdwara and i just finished my langar and this sweet old grandad came and started chatting to me..................then outa no where he let rip this mAAAAAAAAAAAAASIVVEE fart and i was like oh my goodness me..............the worst thing was he didnt appear to notice and carried on chatting like usual............i began convusing wid laughter and when i cudnt hold it i brust out laffing in his face and kinda spat all over him......................somehow managing to cover my face babajee started to think that summat was wrong with me and goes "poth kee hoyeah, tuu teek ya?" and i had completly lost it by then and mutter summat was in my eye and ran out and lirtally cried wid laughter for a good 10 minutes/....................the worst thing was a group of granthies werewalking past as i was having my laffing fit and gave so seeeeeeeeeeriously wierd looks..................

hahahahahahaha

this thread is hilarioussssssssssssssssssssssssss

i got one, dunno if youll find it that funny...

when i was little we always used to have problems finding each other at the gurdwara

i would go with my brother and mum, and we'd do our own thing, n then when mum wanted to go home, she'd call me to get my bro

so this one time, mum sed she wanted to go home so i was looking for my bro everywhereee and i couldnt find him

and i was really really annoyed and angry by this time coz mum was having a go at ME!

so i went downstairs n saw my bro by the cups where you give out water n stuff

n he had his back to me, so i went up behind him, thumped him really hard on the back n sed 'oi fat <admin-profanity filter activated>, you been eating all this time? mums gonna slap you silly.' and this massive singh turned round, with such a shocked expression on his face, looking at me like...sorry do i know you? it wasnt even my bro! man that was some scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy singh, i nearly wet myself, just mumbled an apology and legged it!