Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

2nd fobbish embarrasing moment, this didnt happen with me though.

So i was in a pendu college(love that place) in Ludhianaand one of my friends liked this city girl. He came to us and said that he wants to ask her out ( in punjab we say " yaar mein uh kuri nu propose marna tongue.gif " ), but he wanted to say that in english. So we started telling him stuff but he couldn't remember all the sentences. So we decided to go with just one line.

here is the line >> " I like you, would u like to have tea with me"

and our friend went to her

here is what he said >> " I am like you, you drink tea with me" :@

She replied back: I am not like you.

my friend : Ja parre *****, mein tere te senti aa tu hawa hi karri jaani aa.

LOLOLOL FRESH MOMENT!

ok i finally remembered one haha.

this happened like 8 years ago. i was on my way to school riding my bike. and you know how like the sidewalk is like a few inches higher than the road. so i'm going fairly fast, i see the sidewalk, the hero inside of me wakes up :@ and i'm thinking ok i'm going to keep riding my bike and sorta jump is onto the sidewalk. ok i tried that little stunt, but i mis-calculated my speed :lol: _oh_OLD: so instead of my front tire landing on top of the sidewalk, it landed on the top corner :D and the bike stopped suddnely :lol: and i went whoooooooo and bam onto the concrete face first :sady: i fell over top of the bike too blush.gif but luckily i managed to put my arms down before my face. so i badly scratched my elbows only, bootha bach gaya :lol: mera sohna bootha :lol: :umm:

and this sidewalk is right by one of the busiest roads in the city, with loads of traffic the entire day blush.gif people slammed their brakes and i even saw a few laughing at me :lol: luckily i made it to school without trying another stunt :) and when i went to get first aid, the nurse gave me the weirdest look when i told her what happened blush.gif

Here is one more,

I was in grade 7 (in Ludhiana). The school i was in had a pretty good reputation so the teachers were real strict on students. Those who have studied in a India would know how there is a prayer in the morning in a BIG ground. Kids line up and march to the ground from their respective classrooms.

Just about 5 mins before going for the prayers, i was having fun with my buddy in the classroom. Basically we were jumping over the benches and this really strict teacher saw us and took us outside. Gave us a nice scolding and than the worst happened :D . He took us to the big ground and made us stand on the stage facing the wholeeeee school :@ :umm: .

My brother was in grade 3 in the same school and when his friends saw me there, they were like " oye bobby tere bhai nu koi prize milna" tongue.gif he is standing on the stage. Later they saw me and my buddy holding our ears, chins burried in our chests. Now they knew what prize we were going to get.

My brother came home and told that to my mom that i embarrassed him in front of his friends :lol: . This was my first appearance on the stage tongue.gif after this there was no looking back. I'll post more stories soon :) .

But yeah I came across the same teacher (who put me on stage) 5 years later in a train. He was real short and i was trying to get my luggage ( VIP suitcase, the real hard ones). I wasnt able to hold it properly and it came down hitting the same teacher on the head. I had my revenge :lol:

o dont even get me started on india stories man

when i was in grade 4, i dont rem what i exactly did BUT all i remember was this really really mean teacher had me write down "I'm a loser" on a piece of paper and then she taped that to my chest and made me walk around the school. and we went to every classroom :'( i was sooooo embarassed :'( :'(

if i ever see her now she better turn out to be an olympic gold medalist of sprint cause otherwise there are going to be some serious consequences :@

this time in high school, we went Curling for physical education class. i signed up cause it sounded like a cool name :@ i had no clue what it was tongue.gif

ok so we go i see the ring, i was like weeeeeeeee skating time lol. ok so anyways, the teacher explained the rules and how to play. i was doing good for a first timer throwing the rock. then came time for me to take the little brush thingie and sweep infront of the rock. for those who have seen/played curling before will know that those people have a little slider thingie put on underneath their shoe so they can slide easily. i rem teacher warned us and said these things make u slip a lot so be careful. me being in high school, didnt listen to him ofcourse rolleyes.gif and away i went, brushing infront of the rock, left right, left right, real hard, up down, up down and then ......... :D ......... outta nowhere i lost my footing blush.gif since all my weight was on the broom and i was bent over too, i went face first into the ice :sady: OUCH :sady: seemed like this happened in an instant, all i remember is me sitting up holding my head and squirting blood from my noose blush.gif teacher comes over all concerned and the 2 white boys standing by me coudln't stop laughing :lol: lol i guess i would've been laughing too if i was the onlooker :umm:

so anyways, i goto the bathroom, rinse out blood from my nose for good 30 minutes lol and come back out, acting all hardcore n saying see i'm ok, i'm a tough singh :lol: then i step on the ice, :lol: W H O O P S yet again, i fell, this time on my back blush.gif n then even the teacher was laughing at me. he quietly told me to sit it out for the day. :)

o and by the time we got back to school, i had a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE headache :homer n i had to go home even tho i was acting all hard infront of others blush.gif

o and by the time we got back to school, i had a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE headache :homer n i had to go home even tho i was acting all hard infront of others blush.gif

hahaha acting hardddd, gets us into soo much trouble...

i remember going to school after gcse's to get my certificates

n i was soooo pumped up coz i did well, n i ended up tripping infront of the whole school...

mum got it on video, they rip it out of me every time someone says 'gcses'

another time...i went to the hospital, n i took the lift to the next floor

this guy comes in n stands next to me goes...hello, you ok?

n i was really surprised but thought he was trying to be nice, so i just sed

yeah im fine thanks, how are you?

and he blanked me. n then he went, so what you been up to?

by this time i thought he had sum mental condition so i was like

oh nothing much, did this and that today, explained my day to him a bit, keep him happy init

didnt want sum random geeza to flip hunnah, esp if hes a bit potty

so i was standing there chatting away, pouring my heart out

n then he turns towards me n hes like...do you mind, im on the phone.

it was one of those bloody bluetooth headset thingys, was soooo embarassing!

i went bright red, and just ran as soon as the lift opened!!

*just realised* he shouldnt have been using his phone!!