Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

ok i have a couple:

last yr on the way to india, i was sitting in the plane, and everyone was alseep. i always get travel sickness, but never be sijc, jusyt a horrid feeling, so i thought i would save yogurt for later, whilst everyone was asleep, i thought i'd eat, so there i was, stuck in the middle of a middle row, no way out, and the seats were too squashed, so i was trying to open the yogurt... was too hard........ i didnt knw that due to the air, the yogurt container was a bit full with air.... i had one last try........ and WHACK , i had half of the pot all on my face ohmy.gifohmy.gif thank GOD everyone was sleeping lolll

not long ago i was in sainsburys, i saw a vacancy for a job so i thought i would try it, i saw a man standing dressed in a black tshirt, he was reading a label of some fruit, i was there and started blabbing :'' excusme plz, i have just seen a vacancy for a part time job, so would u accaept my CV?' the man turned around and said ' sorry i dont work here' . i was like...... how stupid can i get ohmy.gif :lol: , lollll

another one..... in india this women came to meet me, i saw her when i was like 5, her n her sister say down and i walked in, i went to one woman and hugged her saying sasriakal, and suddeleny another women nxt to her say'' ohh u've gone big''... so it was the wrong women!!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i found it! we gotta keep this one going folks so cmon on........fess up........and share ur stories wid us..................

oh well ill guess ill start..........

was at the gurdwara the other day and one of the aunties asked me to help with the lager (roti) making............thanking waheguru i ran into the kithen and felt well happy so i was chopring the rotiah and then suddenly i dropped the butter on the floor................

here came the dilema..........."do i chuck it and get fresh one or just cut off the bit that hit the floor and carry one using it?" i decided to chuck it cos i thought once it hit the florr it became joothi.............anyways one of the aunities saw me and told ALL 25 ladies present there wot i ahd done so i had 25 individual telling offs and i was close to crying and quickly ran to the fridge to get another there i realised..............there was no more butter left in the kitchen ohmy.gifohmy.gif

feeling the whole world spinning i ran out the kitchen and quickly went to the shop to gwt some and when i came back someone else was chopring rotiah.................it turned out i lookedin the wrong fridge and there was loads.........

havent had the courage to set foot in kitchen part of lagar hall since blush.gif