Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Hey . . wat hapend 2 the embarasing thread? Keep the posts, coming !

Just got back 4rm Germany so haven been posting ! Wel....I'm starting again !

N yes had a great time in Germany ! . . lol ...

acha i got one....

This ones really vivid....

I used to be abt 10/12 yrs old so anyways...we used to live in Jalandhur district and in those days they had curfew and such on the roads 24/7 due to "terrorist activity"....but i didnt know.

So, It was a Sunday mornig & my mom and my beeji went to the gurdwara on that curfew driven road [it was quite a busy road] and i went after them......for all i knew my dad was looking for me in the house...this is like 10 am.

Twas a sunny day and I was my jolly self skipping about the road with the curfew....and outta nowhere i feel someone grabbing my Joora and starting to drag me backwards........at this point in time i lost control of everything and quite honestly <Edited> my pants.

So i had pee coming down my pants and being draggged by "someone" that i figured out after only 5 seconds twas ma dad.....through his cursing......Worst of all that road was actually a bazaar.....so ppl just staring at me like i have done the crime of my life.....so my dad drags me through this 15 minute walk and wehn we get home throws me onto the bad. He immediately brings out the jharoo and starts to beat me real hard....Our landlord "auntiji" who used to live in the upper level of the house came down and tried to stop my dad when she took me in her lap....

thas it...

after that day i never could talk back to my dad...after that day i couldnt even go outside to play....i was the "bad kid" on the block.....

acha i got one....

This ones really vivid....

I used to be abt 10/12 yrs old so anyways...we used to live in Jalandhur district and in those days they had curfew and such on the roads 24/7 due to "terrorist activity"....but i didnt know.

So, It was a Sunday mornig & my mom and my beeji went to the gurdwara on that curfew driven road [it was quite a busy road] and i went after them......for all i knew my dad was looking for me in the house...this is like 10 am.

Twas a sunny day and I was my jolly self skipping about the road with the curfew....and outta nowhere i feel someone grabbing my Joora and starting to drag me backwards........at this point in time i lost control of everything and quite honestly <Edited> my pants.

So i had pee coming down my pants and being draggged by "someone" that i figured out after only 5 seconds twas ma dad.....through his cursing......Worst of all that road was actually a bazaar.....so ppl just staring at me like i have done the crime of my life.....so my dad drags me through this 15 minute walk and wehn we get home throws me onto the bad. He immediately brings out the jharoo and starts to beat me real hard....Our landlord "auntiji" who used to live in the upper level of the house came down and tried to stop my dad when she took me in her lap....

thas it...

after that day i never could talk back to my dad...after that day i couldnt even go outside to play....i was the "bad kid" on the block.....

144755[/snapback]

OUCH ! dat must hav hurt, Jharooo are really prickly azwel ! ! ! no.gif

I remember in Panjab (Mama Ji's Pind), I launched a Jharoo in my little bro's face by accident he had ripped his face ! no.gif despite being it an accident n me only about 12/13 dad knocked me out again !

awwwwww i can rememba wen it was my mamas akhand path and i was walking to the langar room. i sleped and disconected my leg. man i had to get up and pop it in place. masn that was embrassing. i was only 14 i think awwwwwwwwwwwww! ohmy.gif

hahah gosh you guys crack me up...

me got another one

well a few more but maybe another day!

but one time i was in birmingham trying to park, had my lil peugeot then (Awwwwwwwwww soooooooo cute) anywaysssss so like there was enough space to park a bus and a flippin army tank but me just could not manage to park, so i pull in and out and in again and in a bit more and oops i'm on the kerb so back out again and i think i did this at least 50 times and my bichari car got all heated up because i kept revving it.....anywayssssss

when i finally managed to park i got out and lo and behold...........

i had an audience of like 15 kosovan men standing there applauding...... rolleyes.gif

so me just took a bow and went haha was soooooooooooooooooo embarassing blush21.gif

Two years back our uni did a Langar at Hounslow Gurdwara. I went down one night before and helped do sewa. I was going back to Halls to go to sleep. It was late about 11.30pm.

I was SOOOOO TIRED!! The journey took ages!! Tube delays!

Chalo I got to central, I had to change the tube line so I quickly rushed (coz I wanted to get some sleep before doing Nitnem).

I saw the escalator going up. I thought "THESE PEOPLE ARE SO SILLY, THEY ARE ALL HURRYING ON TO ONE ESCALATOR, WHY NOT USE THE OTHER ONE??"

SO I ran up the escalator.

SAT NAAM!

The escalator was going DOWN!!! NOT UP!

I fell down on the escalotor and it took me a good few moments to get up, because I was slightly startled.

A Gori came and helped me up and said "You Okay" blush.gif

O Dear! I was sooo embarrassed and everyone was staring! It was Saturday so most people had probably drunk Sharaab BUT I WAS THE ONE ACTING LIKE A SHARAABI! lol

LOL.gif ...lolllllllll

haaawwww..thats bad must've hurt suddenly realising..ouch!

When we were little we would go up those for fun and I always made it running really fast..now Id probably just come down each time and not get anywhere.