A Question!

proud_to_be_singhni

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as u havent replied im assuming youve gone with my idea of the akhand paath, the rainsbais and the asa di //. good good. let us know which gurdwara it will be at

142841[/snapback]

pajee....i havent decided either way, like following others advice (esp pheena...respect) and thinking it thru myself....im willing to compromise to the extent of yes reception..no loud music, yes soft music, no meat alcohol, norml hotel type recption, no large dance area......simple, nice and classy.

i have discussed with him and my own parents so see what happens....he is willing to compromise but just had a recpetion in mind always...and cant understand what it wud do to our wedding....as long as evryone else has a good time....seems fair enuf. We will do akhand path definately weekend before the wedding weekend and maybe reinsbhai some day of the week.....guru kirpa karan. It would be great if we could...thanx for the advice...appreciate it.

well as u havent replied im assuming youve gone with my idea of the akhand paath, the rainsbais and the asa di //. good good. let us know which gurdwara it will be at

142841[/snapback]

pajee....i havent decided either way, like following others advice (esp pheena...respect) and thinking it thru myself....im willing to compromise to the extent of yes reception..no loud music, yes soft music, no meat alcohol, norml hotel type recption, no large dance area......simple, nice and classy.

i have discussed with him and my own parents so see what happens....he is willing to compromise but just had a recpetion in mind always...and cant understand what it wud do to our wedding....as long as evryone else has a good time....seems fair enuf. We will do akhand path definately weekend before the wedding weekend and maybe reinsbhai some day of the week.....guru kirpa karan. It would be great if we could...thanx for the advice...appreciate it.

142843[/snapback]

Penji we all expect invitations YEH?

Definately...you'll be first on the friends list....theek!

rolleyes.gif

and the dress code iz full bana.....naaah whatever iz all good :TH:

143252[/snapback]

nah bana be wckd :@