A Question!

proud_to_be_singhni

awww bbhenji congrats ur getting married!

well why dont u have a simple wedding, go home and then the next day have a party?

or is that just as silly as having a party on the same day?

look bhenji when u get married to someone u need to try to keep them happy too so u need to be aware that he likes parties so u have to let him have something but then i was thinking that it aint appropriate for u to have one if u dont attend so im stuck not that u asked for my advice.

so my final advice is have recep one day after shaadi and have a fun one.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ssm penji thanx but do you not think if the someone gives in this time to the others demand, then down the line will need to keep compromising each time...

...thats not how it should work hana.....or should it....damn i dont know....

this is so complicated ......for any1..... things shoulkd be straight forward, course they not....soooo

vaheguru will sort it......please? pray.gif

I rekon thers no harm in receptions as long as their is no meat or alcohol. I've been 2 like bare receptions, well actually not bare, but majority I bin 2 have alcohol n meat ! no.gif

Once ther was a reception I went to & this Bibi was consuming alcohol .. I woz lyk ohmy.gif

N e wayz on my wedding I wouldn want reception, I's prefer Rehansbhai Kirtan instead pray.gif :wubc:

But Penji ! you sure it a scenario or u in the situation?

Meri Penji Viyohn Vali ho vee gayee ? ? LOL.gif Jus mesin ! rolleyes.gif

i want to be in her viah... i wanna see her acting hyper tht day.. LOL.gif

but behn... compromise... he needs a reception...

ok... then no meat..no alcohol..no balle balle songs... if u need music..thre r soothing ones also...have a short reception...with main idea of foooooooood!!!

and yeah.... in reception... thre must be gajrelaaaa... or elese i'll be hyper!!!! rolleyes.gif

forget the reception. and if he dnt agree to a rainsbai instead, his sikhi isnt looking very strong. and if someone with a strong sikhi marries some1 with weak sikhi, the person strong in their sikhi will be pulled down as when you are married, evry thing u do affects both husvabd and wife. y does he want a reception thing anyway? sounds rubbish to me

forget the reception. and if he dnt agree to a rainsbai instead, his sikhi isnt looking very strong. and if someone with a strong sikhi marries some1 with weak sikhi, the person strong in their sikhi will be pulled down as when you are married, evry thing u do affects both husvabd and wife. y does he want a reception thing anyway? sounds rubbish to me

142192[/snapback]

.... :@ .....

compromise, compromise ,compromise,.......cant think no more blush.gif

thanx to all responses, i have enuf to ponder over, by all means any1 else have anything to add please add.

this is a big thing.....a decision which relies heavily on the balance of this relationship, its not exactly straight forward.....why i can't make my mind up.....i dont know?...its not so simple.

Anyways............! (note to self) >>>Lighten up Already!!!!! :@ @

Thanx evryone.