Anger Management

Guest Angry Man

Anger is one of the five vices we all suffer from. They're hard to control, but Gurbani and Ardaas can fix anything. You can also try to hone in on WHAT makes you angry. Sometimes the root cause can be ONE person or the way they talk to you or how they make you feel. Talking to them about it or avoiding them completely could help. Also, try thinking before you react or breathing deeply.

Sorath M:5

kaam krodhh lobh jhoot(h) ni(n)dhaa ein thae aap shhaddaavahu ||

Sexual desire, anger, greed, falsehood and slander - please, save me from these, O Lord.

eih bheethar thae ein ko ddaarahu aapan nikatt bulaavahu ||1||

Please eradicate these from within me, and call me to come close to You. ||1||

apunee bidhh aap janaavahu ||

You alone teach me Your Ways.

har jan ma(n)gal gaavahu ||1|| rehaao ||

With the Lord's humble servants, I sing His Praises. ||1||Pause||

bisar naahee kabehoo heeeae thae eih bidhh man mehi paavahu ||

May I never forget the Lord within my heart; please, instill such understanding within my mind.

gur pooraa bhaettiou vaddabhaagee jan naanak kathehi n dhhaavahu ||2||3||31||

By great good fortune, servant Nanak has met with the Perfect Guru, and now, he will not go anywhere else. ||2||3||31||

thanks for the shabad. As for the root of my anger, its not one thing, its just anything. Anything that wud probably be just a little bit irritating for anyone else, makes me get all angry and i cant even calm down for ages

I need some frigin anger management big time.

Please help me out pray.gif

142608[/snapback]

this may be like really "out there" for you but the only advice i can share iz that any anger i sumtimes experienced went to very less after taking amrit.

there is sumthing in that amrit that coinstantly keeps your head above water when the going gets bad and your falling into the hands of one the five vices.

Do atleast 2 hours and maximum 24 hours of WAhegurooooooooo,wahegurooooooo

and everything will be set right.Your anger will be afraid of you and will run away from you like a coward.

All anger management techniques in this world are just clever thoughts made by human mind and no anger technique will serve you for long.

Do the thing for which you are born in this world and things like anger management and other ANGREJI terms like this will be solved.

Nanak NAAM charrdi kallla

tere bhanne sarbatt da bhalla