The Team Amritworld At Fatehgarh Sahib

Mintu

Bha ji's post on another forum:

Lots of picture we took at the Shaheedi Jorh Mela. More than 300. I am not sure yet, but I think I should add atleast 100 pictures on my site.

I added Kaurs In Nagar Keertan subsection on my site (http://www.amritworld.com/gallery/kaurs_in_nagarkeertan.html). Now, during the Shaheedi Jorh Mela, we have taken many more pictures of Sikh mothers/sisters taking part in Nagar Keertan. We have more pictures of Sikh girls playing Gatka. I am now confused in which subsection should I put these pictures of Sikh women.

As we all know, the Shaheedi Jorh Mela of Sri Fatehgarh Sahib Ji is a special festival for Sikh children. Little brothers and sisters of Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji and Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji take part in Nagar Keertan with full 'Shaan-o-Shaukat'. I still remember those days, when my late mother and father used to take me to the Jorh Mela when I was a little child. Now both of them have left for their eternal home, I still find myself walking in the Nagar Keertan Procession with my late mother and father singing 'Maayee, Main Keh Bidh Lakhaun Gosaanyee'. Every small child taking part in the Nagar Keertan reflects myself, I feel. It is not any other child, but I myself is taking part in the Nagar Keertan procession. So, it is so natural that I asked my team to take more and more pictures of beautiful Sikh children. Every Sikh child is beautiful.

When you see these Sikh children, you cannot stop yourselves remembering Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji and Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji. It was amazing to see these beautiful Sikh children marching in the procession. It was wonderful to talk to them. It was lovely to touch them.

I am watching the pictures of these children. They are smiling. They are shouting 'Jaikaras'. They are eating 'Prasaad'. They are playing 'Gatka'. I am 'Balehaari' to see these children. I am watching the movie I made. So beautiful children. I cannot stop myself to love them. Balehaari Ji Balehaari.