Surinder Singh Sodhi

Laadli Fauj

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard that he was meant to be such a good motorbike rider, that once when sant jarnail singh ji asked him to deliver sumthing to sumwhere quite far away and it needed to be done quickly, and i think it goes that the police saw him and started chasing him, and then the only way he could get away was on this train track,and he actually roade the bike on ONE rail, and shot at the poicemen at the same time.

I heard he had training from Pakistan in using anti-tank weapons. He was killed by some SGPC dude who tricked him and killed him, i think it was some dude and his girlfriend. The two killers went to Sant Bhindranwale to say they killed him this made him angry and then them two were cut up and stuff

Those threads are:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=9654&hl=

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=10666&hl=

Surinder Singh Sodhi was shot and became Shaheed not far from Sri Darbar Sahib Complex in April 1984. He had allegedly conducted 'hits' on H.S. Manchanda, the President of the Delhi Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee, Professor V.N. Tiwari, a Congress (I) MP, and Harbans Lal Khanna of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He was shot by Surinder Singh Chinda with the aid of Baljit Kaur. Baljit Kaur went to Akal Takht to try to justify the murder killing claiming that Sodhi had ‘misbehaved’ with her. But she then admitted she and Chinda had been paid for the assasination by Gurcharan Singh (Secretary of the Akali Dal & of Longowal group) and Malik Singh Bhatia.

d_oh.gif