Laadli Fauj

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

surinder%20singh%20sodhi.jpg

wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif Shaheed bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi was sant ji's right hand man he could ride he's motacycle 3 miles on a railway platform rak he was suce a soorma gursikh that he went 3times to haryana's cm bhanjan lals house wereing a police mans uniform. it was surinder s shinda and baljeet kaur that killed bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi but not without the help of the akali dals like longowale and hes general sec Gurcharan singh and Mailk singh bateiha !:e:

Within 24 hours the singhs took the vengence my killing shinda and baljeet kaur. :TH:

But sant bhindrawale said in the sangat that shinda was given 4000rupes and baljeet kaur was given 2000rupes for this to be done frm longowale, Gurcharan singh and Mailk singh bateiha. :lol:

When the army attacked dabar sahib harmandir sahib and akaal takat sahib on the 5th of june 1984 bhai harminder singh sidhu the general sec of international sikh federation killed Gurcharan singh.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif parnam shaheeda nu!

im sorry if i said anything wrong plez forgive me gur pyaari sadgat ji

wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe

Great pics of Bhai Surinder Singh Jee.

Quick question - is the reference to the "chopping" referring to the incident of Sodhi's girlfriend who was later hacked to pieces, including severe mutilation (such as the chopping off of her breasts and other body parts)? I understand that a photograph of this women's mutilated body was then later hung outside a certain persons office (those who are more aware of the facts, please confirm details) and that this case remains unsolved to this day (although people above seem to be squarely putting the murder/slaying onto the Singhs/Sant Jee's orders?)

Please could someone clarify...

A.R Darshi whose pro-Bhindranwale book - 'The Gallant Defender' - he writes that she was killed (never heard it was Sodhi's girlfriend. According to darshi that it was Baljit Kaur who killed him, who is Gurcahran Singh (some communist person who became longowal's assistant) wife).

When speaking to Darshi he confirms that the Singhs killed her. I can't remember if he spoke about chopping off body parts or not. I believe i did, but I'm not sure.

After reading about this I lost a lot of respect for Bhai Jarnail singh Bhindranwale, since a person writing a PRO-bhindranwale book has said this. I've still got my doubts and speculations and havn't made by decision on this. It is possible to look into this while some of the people from 84 are still alive..

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Thanks for your input LK Bhraji - Baljit Kaur is believe is the name I have read before, although her exact relationship to Bhai Sodhi Jee I'm uncertain of (not sure if she was his girlfriend or a girl who asked his help because her partner was beating her, or the lover of Sodhi's actual slayer - I've heard/read variations across all such themes), however her murder is quite clear and sadly at times unquestioned by Sikhs themselves.

It wasn't simply an elimination (which is bad enough), but torture and murder, given the fact that her body was so grusomely dismembered - I would like to understand more, as to who took responsibility for this (although reading a post on Tapoban, everyone seems to be happily pointing the finger towards the Singhs?) - whatever her malicious actions were, I find it hard to believe that such a revenge attack can be even remotely justified by Gurmat.

Niranjana jee, I've never heard of Sodhi and Baljit having a relationship.. this is the first time I'm hearing that.

Baljit Kaur was eliminated was because she was, along with her husband Surinder Singh Chhinda (according to Darshi) ordered to go and shoot Bhindranwale by Gurcharan Singh (a "notorious communist") who was employed by Longowal as his secretary. He writes that 13th April when they were infront of him "neither of the two mustered courage to open fire on the sant although they were sitting in front of him armed with revolvers. However, both these hired assassins did succeed in murdering Surinder Singh Sodhi, a right hand manf and faithful supported of Sant Bhindranwale on 14th April 1984 in the Sindhi Hotel where had had been treacherously lured by them to go on the pretext of taking tea there." (74)

Although I can understand the elimination..(not saying i agree with it) since the reason she was elimnated was that they could not expect any justice from the law or any court. On the other hand to chop her into pieces (which I'm almost 90% sure Darshi confirmed..), is terrible and cannot in any way be justified by Gurmat.

Then again considering the huge amount of propaganda spread, it is posible that this too was done to damage their name. Nothing can be said. Since some of the Kharkoos of the time are still alive it is vital to get some of these contrversies answered...untill it's too late..

WJKK WJKF

baljit kaur was shindas girlfreind and. and Lion King on what page of Darshis book is there a reference to baljits body being chopped up? as on page 82 when it talks of Bhai Sodhis shaheedi all it says is " within 24 hours the Sikh youths took revenge for his (Sodhi's) killing by exterminating shinda, baljit kaur and (malik su) bhatia"