Surinder Singh Sodhi

Laadli Fauj

Seeing that Bikramjit Singh and Balpreet Singh 132 appear to be away from the forum, I would request that Bilja Singh who is a learned and passionate Man on all matters Khalistan (as shown under his debate with Prabhu Singh) and Taksal to perhaps kindly set the record straight to the points arising above.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.R Darshi whose pro-Bhindranwale book - 'The Gallant Defender' - he writes that she was killed (never heard it was Sodhi's girlfriend. According to darshi that it was Baljit Kaur who killed him, who is Gurcahran Singh (some communist person who became longowal's assistant) wife).

When speaking to Darshi he confirms that the Singhs killed her. I can't remember if he spoke about chopping off body parts or not. I believe i did, but I'm not sure.

After reading about this I lost a lot of respect for Bhai Jarnail singh Bhindranwale, since a person writing a PRO-bhindranwale book has said this. I've still got my doubts and speculations and havn't made by decision on this. It is possible to look into this while some of the people from 84 are still alive..

Bhull Chukk Maaf

SODHI NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND THAT WOMAN WAS MARRIED TO THAT SHINDA GUY. WHAT ARE ULOT ONABOUT A CHARDI KALA SINGH LIKE SODHI WITH A GAL NAAAAA GET THE FACTS RIGHT FIRST PPL

Khalsa is spiritual, we have covered that point off - please kindly read the posts above and refrain from SHOUTING (!)

No one on this thread is challenging the qualities of Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi.

The question concerns about what happened to his killers and why many people link their gruesome murders with Sant Jee, including many pro-Sant Jee youth?

Fundementally, instances like this and others are in many ways Human Rights abuses and we need to be careful of simply linking ourselves to them as some means of settling scores or seeking justice, particularly if Sikhs, whether pro-Khalistani or not, wish to seek the gross violations of Human Rights meted out to our people brought to justice.

Khalsa is spiritual, we have covered that point off - please kindly read the posts above and refrain from SHOUTING (!)

No one on this thread is challenging the qualities of Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi.

The question concerns about what happened to his killers and why many people link their gruesome murders with Sant Jee, including many pro-Sant Jee youth?

Fundementally, instances like this and others are in many ways Human Rights abuses and we need to be careful of simply linking ourselves to them as some means of settling scores or seeking justice, particularly if Sikhs, whether pro-Khalistani or not, wish to seek the gross violations of Human Rights meted out to our people brought to justice.

bhai sahibs got a good point but wats the difference chopping sum 1 up n shooting em a few times?? they both end up dead in my view doubt they were put throught torture n cut limb to limb while alive . they prob killed them first n then choped they body to peices

i but grusome i no but

hey iwat can u do

my fault sorry i realised after lol

• 3 weeks later...

baljeet kaur was also the one who was put in a "bori".

d_oh.gif gur pyaari sahad sangat jee wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe it was shinda that sikhs chopped in pieces and scattered his pieces on the streets and as for baljeet kaur sikhs shot her but didn't cut her body parts.

pul juke maff kar na pyaari sahad sangat jee.

wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe

• 8 months later...

Hi guys

WJKWJKF

Bhai Surinder Singh Ji Sodhi was shot dead just outside the Temple on April, 14th (or 13th) 1984. SS Sodhi was shot dead in broad daylight by a criminal enrolled in Bhindranwale’s own group, Surinder Singh ‘Chinda’ and a woman associate, Baljit Kaur. Baljit Kaur immediately ran to the Akal Takht and tried to justify the killing claiming that Sodhi had ‘misbehaved’ with her. But soon enough a ‘confession’ had been rung out; she admitted that she and Chinda had been paid for the killing; Gurcharan Singh, Secretary of the Akali Dal and a prominent member of the Longowal faction, and Malik Singh Bhatia, one of Bhindranwale’s own gang, were implicated. Bhatia was summoned immediately; he confessed to having provided Chinda with a vehicle to flee the site of the murder; he begged forgiveness and Bhindranwale instructed him to make an offering at the Harmandir Sahib. Bhatia, believing that he had been forgiven, prayed at the Temple and returned with prasad, which he offered Bhindranwale. After this he was permitted to leave; but as he went down the stairs, he was attacked with swords; badly injured, he began to run towards the safety of the Guru Nanak Niwas, but long before he could get there, a single shot in the back sent him hurtling, lifeless, to the marble tiled floor of the Parikrama. Vengeance had begun. Soon after, a tea stall owner outside the Temple was shot dead. Baljit Kaur was tortured brutally, her breasts cut off, and then killed, within the Akal Takht itself. Her hideously mutilated body, bundled into a gunnybag, was found more than 24 hours later on the Grand Trunk Road. Near it was a second body: her associate and lover, Chinda. The day after Sodhi’s killing, notices on the walls of the Temple boasted: "Within twenty-four hours, we have eliminated the killers and two of their accomplices." The only one to escape immediate retribution was Gurcharan Singh, who was locked into a room in the Guru Nanak Niwas, and provided an armed guard of over fifty men by the Akali Dal President. He was to die on the 6th of June, when the terrorists opened fire and hurled grenades on a group of some 350 persons, including Longowal and Tohra, who surrendered to the Army near the Guru Nanak Niwas.

And believe me this is THE truth.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh pyaarie guru roop sadsangat jee plez listen to the parchaar shaheed sant baba jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale did bout his sajee bah aka right hand man shaheed sardar surinder singh sodhi jee then u will understand everything sangat jee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :e: Other thing is that even thought sant jee didn't mention tratior longowale name in it he did metion chinda and baljeet kaur's and malik s bahtieyah's name. sant jee told the sangat that not that many pple in the sangat knw sodhi jee that much bt most of the singhs who stay wiv me and who nt only saw bt spoke to surinder singh sodhi they will knw that how he attained shaheedi...................... d_oh.gif if chinda hadn't took sodhi jee gun then no one could even touch our sher...................................