Surinder Singh Sodhi

Laadli Fauj

fateh

ive heard a similar story im not sure if its the same ppl involved in it but this singh told me that sum woman killed one of sant jis men, sant ji was 'angered' by this and asked for her head within 48 hours and the singhs got it on a stake and put a board up behind it stating whos head it was, the crime and the time it took the to get the head: 15hrs.

let me know if this is b.s. or there is a similaar story.

fateh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

baljit kaur was shindas girlfreind and. and Lion King on what page of Darshis book is there a reference to baljits body being chopped up? as on page 82 when it talks of Bhai Sodhis shaheedi all it says is " within 24 hours the Sikh youths took revenge for his (Sodhi's) killing by exterminating shinda, baljit kaur and (malik su) bhatia"

Please reread my previous post

When speaking to Darshi he confirms that the Singhs killed her. I can't remember if he spoke about chopping off body parts or not. I believe i did, but I'm not sure................When speaking to Darshi he confirms that the Singhs killed her. I can't remember if he spoke about chopping off body parts or not. I believe i did, but I'm not sure.

After reading about this I lost a lot of respect for Bhai Jarnail singh Bhindranwale, since a person writing a PRO-bhindranwale book has said this. I've still got my doubts and speculations and havn't made by decision on this. It is possible to look into this while some of the people from 84 are still alive..

Darrshi only mentioend her elimination on page 82, he has not mentieond the chopping up. When I personally spoke to him he told me about the chopping up part (his number can be found in the new edition of his book, published by Chattar Singh Jeevan Singh - call him and personally ask him if you don't believe me).

I still beleive it needs to be confirmed by some primary sources, since Darshi wasn't one of the militants in Guru Nanak Nivas, he probably doesn't know everything. On the other hand, he reportedly had good relations with the sant, and had met him many times.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

VJKK VJKP

surinder singh sodi was amazing there was no shaheed like hime.

he iz ma mama so i not quite alot about him

surinder shinda was a chor and a bad person and wanted 2 cum in taksal and sant ji sed 2 him u cant and when sant ji asked sod he sed giv him a chance...vahegurooooooo

shaheedi.......

i he was with sant ji and sant ji sed to him not 2 go out of the harmander sahib complex because there is danger out there. surinder shinda was sed to him 2 cum wid him 2 a near by resturent and he sed 2 him under one condtion i'l cum i aint eating from there. sodi had just received a gun from germany and shinda distracted him and sed let me see the gun and took his hand out of the table and handed it ove and the women shot him from underneath. if he did not have the gun he would of probablly go shot on his hand and survived. when he was on the floor they shot him in the forehead 7 times. vaheguroooooooo :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sant ji sed a bachan to his singhs that if any 1 of his singhs touches or even a laugh with a women he would shoot them himself. useing that excuse the women went to sant ji and sed that he was joking with me i shot him 4 u and at that time blood started to cum out of his eyes. the singhs that were with sant ji got angry anjd started 2 torturehe and then she started to tell them the story. they recored it and showed sant ji. the women was rapped up in a bori (indian ataa type bag) and burnt alive. sant ji kept the tape with him all the time. (WEN THEY CUMS BAK U CAN LISTEN 2 IT)

sant ji sed 2 his singhs that iwant shinda killed asap untill he aint killed i aint cuming out (WENT IN A ROOM)

shinda went 2 his mates house and told him wot happend but did not now that his mate was sodis mate aswell. then shindas mate went to the singhs and told them he is at my house kill him. wen they got him they copped him in to 7 peices with a kehee (indian type of spade)

he was the only one in the jatha that could use a rocket launcher on target AKALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sant ji loved him loads when sant ji use 2 pick the fruit of the dukh bhanjni ber in darbar sahib he used 2 get a hand full for the jatha and another hand full for is sodhi sher.

he was 21 wen shaheed

his cholaa and kirpan r in the uk (lesta)

So are we suggesting that this women was killed by the Singhs either by burning alive or chopping up (although clearly this seems to be the concurrent theme that everyone seems to point towards including Mark Tully's book Amritsar).

Whether or not it was burning or chopping - is it correct to have done this to the Woman - I find it hard to believe that a Singh or a Sant could condone such actions that too within the precints of the Harimandir Sahib.

Are we absolutely sure that this was done by the Singhs under Sant Jees command and not some sort of propaganda attempt by other elements?

[whatever the outcome - I remain shocked by some of the posters on other forums who seem to be "bigging up" that the Singhs "chopped 'em up proper"].

no.gif wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe pyaari sangat ji khalsa roop when surinder singh sodhi ji became shaheed shinda escaped punjab but baljeet kaur stayed shinda said to his girlfriend that if anybody asks u bout sodhi jee then say that bhai sahib was tryin too grab u and thats why u and me killed surinder singh sodhi jee. when sant jee found out sant jee didn't say go kill them but singhs got holed of baljeet kaur and asked her that tell us the truth did sodhi really do that and then she said no that shinda told me too say that cause if i say that he and i can't get killed. :lol:

[email=http://www.sikhsangat.com/uploads/post-4041-1136171958_thumb.jpg]http://www.sikhsangat.com/uploads/post-4041-1136171958_thumb.jpg[/email]

what she didn't know was that the singhs was recording what she was telling them then they went and told sant ji too listen to the tape and sant ji listened to it but didn't say anything accept that my right hand arm as been chopped cause Shaheed Surinder singh sodhi ji was sant ji right hand man!

:'( the singhs then within 24 hours killed shinda and baljeet kaur but santjee didn't say kill them!

militan4evabains, thanks for your update, this sounds more plausible, given the concerns I aired above, however I would be grateful if someone more familiar with the finer details could clarify this once and for all (perhaps members like Bikramjit Singh or Balpreet Singh 132, who have more intimate knowledge of 1980s and the human rights abuses in Punjab could share their knowledge).

The next question that arises though, if militan4evabains is the conclusive point, is why did the Singhs go ahead and do this without sanction from Sant Jee (who I cannot believe would have condoned such action?) and once they did it, were they not reprimanded by Sant Jee? Effectively this episode plays into the hands of those who indicate that Khalistanis saw themselves as above the police and the law and set about "jungle justice" and use this to support the actions of KPS Gill who certainly was all about "jungle justice".

This is an important issue and one we should have clarified.

militan4evabains, thanks for your update, this sounds more plausible, given the concerns I aired above, however I would be grateful if someone more familiar with the finer details could clarify this once and for all (perhaps members like Bikramjit Singh or Balpreet Singh 132, who have more intimate knowledge of 1980s and the human rights abuses in Punjab could share their knowledge).

The next question that arises though, if militan4evabains is the conclusive point, is why did the Singhs go ahead and do this without sanction from Sant Jee (who I cannot believe would have condoned such action?) and once they did it, were they not reprimanded by Sant Jee? Effectively this episode plays into the hands of those who indicate that Khalistanis saw themselves as above the police and the law and set about "jungle justice" and use this to support the actions of KPS Gill who certainly was all about "jungle justice".

This is an important issue and one we should have clarified.

paji wot do u want 2 say i am confused

no.gif wahegur ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fathe pyaari sangat ji khalsa roop when surinder singh sodhi ji became shaheed shinda escaped punjab but baljeet kaur stayed shinda said to his girlfriend that if anybody asks u bout sodhi jee then say that bhai sahib was tryin too grab u and thats why u and me killed surinder singh sodhi jee. when sant jee found out sant jee didn't say go kill them but singhs got holed of baljeet kaur and asked her that tell us the truth did sodhi really do that and then she said no that shinda told me too say that cause if i say that he and i can't get killed. :lol:

[email=http://www.sikhsangat.com/uploads/post-4041-1136171958_thumb.jpg]http://www.sikhsangat.com/uploads/post-4041-1136171958_thumb.jpg[/email]

what she didn't know was that the singhs was recording what she was telling them then they went and told sant ji too listen to the tape and sant ji listened to it but didn't say anything accept that my right hand arm as been chopped cause Shaheed Surinder singh sodhi ji was sant ji right hand man!

:'( the singhs then within 24 hours killed shinda and baljeet kaur but santjee didn't say kill them!

paji shaheed surinder singh sodi is my mama so my mum tells me wot happened inh his life

sant ji sed i want who ever is involved killed

sant ji love sodi yea and do u think he would of just sat there doin nuthing

singh think bout it

sant jis eyes were bleading and sed i aint cuming out if not killed

wot iz hard understanding that

BHUL CHUK MAAF

So are we suggesting that this women was killed by the Singhs either by burning alive or chopping up (although clearly this seems to be the concurrent theme that everyone seems to point towards including Mark Tully's book Amritsar).

Whether or not it was burning or chopping - is it correct to have done this to the Woman - I find it hard to believe that a Singh or a Sant could condone such actions that too within the precints of the Harimandir Sahib.

Are we absolutely sure that this was done by the Singhs under Sant Jees command and not some sort of propaganda attempt by other elements?

[whatever the outcome - I remain shocked by some of the posters on other forums who seem to be "bigging up" that the Singhs "chopped 'em up proper"].

Mark Tully isn't the most relaible sources in the world (although he was a reported of the BBC)

For example, he reported in his book that Bhai Fauja Singh unsheathed his Kirpan and attacked the Nirankari babab with it, and fire came as a result of THAT, and tha the fire from the Nirankaris was NOT unprovoked...

This seems to go against most other reports..including tha of Ms Tavleen Singh (extremely critical of the 'terrorists'), Kharkoo Singhs, Darshi etc

I wouldn't blindly put my faith on Tully...

Would be pretty nice to have a discussion with him..cause a lot of times he makes alot of unsubstanciable claims...

LK veer - I agree the Mr Tully isn't the most reliable source, that is fine - which is why we are discussing this here - however the notion of Baljeet Kaur being mutilated by her murderers (including both her breats been chopped off amongst other things) is not something that only Mark Tully indicates, in fact this has been mentioned elsewhere and also on this forum and others.

"Nang Singh" (I'm sure you're not a Nang, since that would imply you are naked...but then again if you are, please don't confirm!), my point is simple:

1. Bhai Sodhi Ji was a respected member of Sant Jee's personnel - fine and his death is something that warranted investigation and a solution.

2. Today, the death of Baljeet Kaur and her associated remain unsolved, however many point the finger at the Singhs and others (sikh youth) happily accept that her murder was ordered by Sant Jee.

A couple of questions arise out of this:

Detractors of Sant Jee often paint him and the Kharkoos as violent figures who saw themselves as above the law, administered his own brand of law - here is a excerpt from one of his critics:

<<The autocratic Bhindranwale had assumed singular jurisdiction over the guilt and innocence of a good portion of India's citizens. And to him lethal violence was a justified means of punishment for those whom he considered culpable. He was the legislature, executive and judiciary all rolled into one with complete disregard for the democratic concept of the separation of powers. The result was nothing short of 'ethnic cleansing.>> [P S Lamba]

I think we can all agree that this is quite some charge levelled against Sant Jee and given recent events in the UK (re: Sikhs in the Square etc) and elsewhere seeking to bring about awareness of Human Rights and effectively "ethnic cleansing" abuses against Sikhs in India, it is quite ironic that at the same time certain people who consider themselves staunch supporters of Sant Jee regard violent actions such as the above to be justified actions and condoned by Sant Jee.

I repeat again, the murder of Baljeet Kaur remains unsolved, yet certain Sikhs are keen to tie her torture and murder to Sant Jee solely on the basis of things they have heard.

I feel we should clarify this situation very quickly, since it runs the risk of being another instance like the much publicised Kharkoos pulling Hindoos off buses and shooting them, only later to discover that the Kharkoos weren't even Sikhs, but people (agents) dressed up as Sikhs to malign their image - likewise if Sant Jee and/or the Sikhs aren't responsible for this hideous crime, then let's be clear about what we say here.

If Sant Jee is responsible, then it is another matter altogether - and we need to understand why. Again, I appeal to our more learned members in the field of Khalistan to please come forth and set the record straight.