When You Ill With Flu Are You...?

proud_to_be_singhni

allowed to take panadol etc...some told me yeah offcourse but on paaji said no?!!

im basically in flu, fever, aches, headache..the lot.....so stannnd wellll baaack.....germ attack!.......by all means take em if u want em... wacko.gif

i was guna before take it but usually allow myself to get better with hot drinks....i tie my home dumuallla really tight.....and dont go out... :mellow: no.gif ..was at gurdvara though earlier and had to basically drag myself out of the darbar hall ready to collapse at ne given moment.....hehe (aaargh...pain)

so ne home remedies? panadol? allowed?

didnt know where else to post so postin here admin... blush.gif

when u've got the flu... ur body temperature is really high.. tha's why ur all hot and sweaty.... key is to lower ur body temp.. don't sit around at home... be up and about.. if ur jus gonna lie in bed or sit on the sofa all day that makes it worse.. u need to get ur body active.. i's all a psychological thing... don't THINK bout being sick or ill.. get ur mind off it... keep occupied... u'll feel better in no time... drink a lot of orange juice.. or if u drink milk.. drink a lot of that.. u need vitamin C and calcium and other supplements in ur body..

g'luck... feel better...

Hi

Speaking from a pharmaceutical/medical background I dont see any issues with talking panadol...but get paracetamol...its the same thing and cheaper...alternately get either aspirin or ibuprofen (both of which will assit in reducing the fever).

Just beware of some cough remedies and some mouthwashes that contain alcohol.

VitC is OK I guess for boosting the bodies immue system...but generally the aspirin or ibuprofen (as long as you dont have any allergies to it) will greatly aid in helping you...lol...but you are probably better now anway!

Get weel soon!

allowed to take panadol etc...some told me yeah offcourse but on paaji said no?!!

im basically in flu, fever, aches, headache..the lot.....so stannnd wellll baaack.....germ attack!.......by all means take em if u want em... wacko.gif

i was guna before take it but usually allow myself to get better with hot drinks....i tie my home dumuallla really tight.....and dont go out... :mellow:  no.gif ..was at gurdvara though earlier and had to basically drag myself out of the darbar hall ready to collapse at ne given moment.....hehe (aaargh...pain)

so ne home remedies? panadol? allowed?

didnt know where else to post so postin here admin... blush.gif

144975[/snapback]

bhenji you sure you got the flu?!? grin.gif

cough cough....thanx bit better today..temperature still high but overall okay. Have still yet to Gurdvara....vahegurrooooooo...hope to go in the evening... pray.gif

Took heera singhs advice bout the active thing and hoovered all aorund the house..shoudlnt have though just added the dust particles into my already blocked up nose.....lol

thanx for the advice....

i can deal with it i guess....its just abit of flu....cough cough cough...... wacko.gif

...5 day!....oh my... :@ @

Get well soon bhenji! but don't pass it to me :@

145092[/snapback]

what u dont know jeevan iz that i came into your room when u was gone gurdvara and mightve left some germs there....hahhahahhaha!

cough*

wacko.gif