When You Ill With Flu Are You...?

proud_to_be_singhni

hmmm... throat infection, maybe ginger water?? even honey in like milk or cha helps ... i don't drink cha but its worked for me with milk... hot honey in hot milk.. but if i's an actual throat infection from what i know it could spread to the ear ... u mite need some anti-biotics or something for it... but if u've had it for a year... go check a doctor...

newayz... PTBS ur weak tongue.gif ... i personally don't take any medication.. i let my body heal on its own... i haven't taken medication for bout 5 years... even when i got a bad flu or somethin i'm good within a couple of dayz.. (by following what i posted above)

i dunno what u did when u 'got up and became active'... like i said.. i's all a mental thing.. and u gotta get ur body temperature lower... i'm no doctor or nething.. but this is the stuff tha's worked for me and other peepz... when u take med's ur body gets dependant on that stuff.. so try not to take them... if nethin take some herbal supplements... they don't have ne side effects either, and they're all natural...

oh btw... the whole point of Vit C is to booste the immune system... tongue.gif ... ur immune system needs to get strong in order to combat the sickness...

newhoo.. feel better..

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

just to give a bit of advice.

take multivitamis that are time released.

the thing is, vitamin C is so concntrated, and those lil capsules, they're not time released, so your body turns em into urine right away, and only holds on to a bit of the vitamin C.

time released multivitamins give you all the vitamins, and releases them over a period of time so that your body can make the most of it.

thanx japmans pajee.....

..and heera pajee i think your advice made sense in a way too....i could do that a whle back just fight it off and thas it flu would be gone in a day or two...but sometimes its abit much....like now. I had 3 sleepless night all round new years and didnt sleep was just in programmes and ate at odd hours thas whats made it so severe.

Anyhoooooo.....im feeling tad better...my bro doesnt think so though...he says he can feel the flu from me...so im staying away from everyone... :@....

Going gurdvara just to matha tek has been ok..not been able to sit for long and nitnem has been disrupted...just do half and listen half.

Morale to self: Take care of one self and ones needs even when so excited about doing everything possible....

On a lighter note to self.....Do EVERYTHING when get better coz im tired of being like this... :@

:@

see tha's the thing... everything i said has alwayz worked for me or those i tell it to... hmmm... maybe these med school people THINK they know what they're talkin bout... maybe i's ALL some big conspiracy :@ ... doctors... pssh... what're they good for... rite guyz? :@

i's funny 'cause my momz used to get migranes all the time... and every doctor she went to they were like take advil or aspirin or tylenol or whatever... those meds really didin't help... she went to this other chinese doctor.. he told her straight up.. he's like u don't need none of that crap... drink some gatorade.. get some sleep... and jus eat properly....

.... CURED!.. hahahaha...

now every time sum1 at work or somethin has a headache.. i get em some gatorade and they start feelin better within minutes...

i'm tellin ya.. these doctors... yeh jass.. that means YOU :@

Khalsa Jee be practical hunna. If one needs to take medication to get better they why do kintu prantu take it and do twice as much simran and paat and teach moorakhs like me :@

ive had throat infection 4 last year or so

ny remedies? :-)

145143[/snapback]

veerjee get adurac (damn I cant spell it who am I kidding, I mean ginger LOL) take the juices out it and drink with honey.

another thing can be black pepper and honey. Haldee Valla duh in surbloh :@

haha :e:

(gosh I feel like a right old auntie now blush.gif )

Guroo Anng Sanng

allowed to take panadol etc...some told me yeah offcourse but on paaji said no?!!

im basically in flu, fever, aches, headache..the lot.....so stannnd wellll baaack.....germ attack!.......by all means take em if u want em... wacko.gif

i was guna before take it but usually allow myself to get better with hot drinks....i tie my home dumuallla really tight.....and dont go out... :mellow:  no.gif ..was at gurdvara though earlier and had to basically drag myself out of the darbar hall ready to collapse at ne given moment.....hehe (aaargh...pain)

so ne home remedies? panadol? allowed?

didnt know where else to post so postin here admin... blush.gif

144975[/snapback]

who ever that paaji told ya that was a eejit(<banned word filter activated>) for saying that,its a medicen as long as it helps you get better,thats all that matters!!!! :TH: