International Society For Gurbani Consciousness

sahib singh

Blatisingh I am not against you to. IT IS MY FAULT. AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU AND NOT AGAINST YOU. BUT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT BHAI JASPAL SINGH DID FROM ENGLAND. YOUR THE ONLY ONE TELLING ME THIS. AND I BELIEVE YOU.

BUT YOU CAN'T SAY THAT HE GIVES THE REAL ONE BAD NAME BECAUSE LOOK HOW DEEP BHAI SAHIB WAS LOVED AND WAS CLOSE WITH SANT BABA ISHER SINGH RARA SAHIB. BHAI SAHIB IS BLESSED BY HIM. NO ONE CAN GIVE SANT BABA ISHER SINGH RARA SAHIB A BAD NAME.

SO NOW WE HAVE TO FOGIVE HIM. BUT WHAT HE DID AND NOW ITS BEEN ALONG TIME. IF YOU STILL THINK HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE. THEN THATS FINE WITH YOU. HE DOES CORRECT GURBANI. HE

HAS ALOT OF Knowledge AND learned alot. Just wanted to say everyone makes mistakes.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blatisingh I am not against you to. IT IS MY FAULT.  AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU AND NOT AGAINST YOU.  BUT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT BHAI JASPAL SINGH DID FROM ENGLAND.  YOUR THE ONLY ONE TELLING ME THIS.  AND I BELIEVE YOU. 

BUT YOU CAN'T SAY THAT HE GIVES THE REAL ONE BAD NAME BECAUSE LOOK HOW DEEP BHAI SAHIB WAS LOVED AND WAS CLOSE WITH SANT BABA ISHER SINGH RARA SAHIB.  BHAI SAHIB IS BLESSED BY HIM. NO ONE CAN GIVE SANT BABA ISHER SINGH RARA  SAHIB A BAD NAME. 

SO NOW WE HAVE TO FOGIVE HIM. BUT WHAT HE DID AND NOW ITS BEEN ALONG TIME. IF YOU STILL THINK HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE. THEN THATS FINE WITH YOU.  HE DOES CORRECT GURBANI. HE 

HAS ALOT OF Knowledge AND learned alot. Just wanted to say everyone makes mistakes.

145732[/snapback]

I dont know how you use Sant isher singh jis name and jaspal singhs name in the same sentence!!! no.gif

Yes we all make mistakes!! we dont make repeated mistakes, ask his wife number 2 in L.A she will tell you!!!!

Twp wrongs don't make a right.

If another "Sant" sits on a high chair while other Gursikhs and Sangat sit on the floor surrounding him, then it doesn't make it right because I saw another "Sant" doing this.

A True Sant sits in Sangat wishes to be the dust of the Sangat's Feet. Look at jeevan of Baba Nand Singh jee.... and amount of satkaar he gave Saadh Sangat. Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Piaare.

By the way, what's Akhand Keertan go to do with anything?

bhul chuk maaf

PLEASE BLATISINGH.

146452[/snapback]

Sahib Singh ji.

You seem to be an ardent follower of Mr. Jaspal Singh. And you are asking for the telephone number of his 2nd wife with whom Mr. Jaspal Singh’s relationship is estranged. The Babaji of whom you are devotee of, seems to be a powerful and influential person. Don’t you think that she (his wife) would feel threatened by receiving a call from one of Jaspal Singh’s (Babaji’s) followers? Why do you expect BalatiSingh or any one else to give you her telephone number and put her in a position where she would could feel intimidated upon receiving a call (or calls) from one (or several) of his (Jaspal Singh’s) followers? You do seem to have very high regard for Mr. Jaspal Singh, he should be able to tell the whole truth about the matter. Give him a call instead and get the story yourself that way rather than telephoning his (ex) wife where she is very likely to feel threatened or intimidated by a call from one of his followers.