Lazyness

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Singh_

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What do i do, im getting very lazy.

I keep on watching T.v., which aint helping me. I know i need to do some work, but im too tired or i dont feel like working, or cant concentrate on it., and i just still sit there watching Tv or computer.

My brain keeps on thinking about other less important stuff, or it starts to think of wanting to gain more knowledge about Sikhi, but then i cant be bothered to start searching about Sikhi at times or i cant be bothered to listen to the radio. And at times everythings starts getting stressed out.

I got a few problems which could be the reason for this coz i know i got to do some presentations- which is a big no, no for me.

Coz im really afraid of standing infront of evryone and going bright red and for some reason my eyes will go watery and my voice will start going croked (i hate talking infront of ppl and i go bright red very easily).

What do i do?

I keep on just trying to avoid some subjects and just leave everything to Waheguru, and i dont try any more, maybe coz i need inspiration to do my work.

Quotes from Gurbani which may inspire may to do my work evrytime i feel down will help me loads

But then things keep on putting me down coz what if nothing goes right?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i was sitting here reading this post, and felt as if someone was writing about my life :)

ive been in your situation, but i was probably worse.

i did nothing. honestly, the only thing i used to do was watch t.v, or go on msn.

never did any coursework, n used to make excuses for myself all the time.

now i feel like such a fool for wasting so much precious time. no.gif

the one thing i would recommend is ardaas.

i feel like a hypocrite because so many people said to me 'sis do ardaas' and i was like yeah ok but i never did it.

if you feel as bad as your saying you do, then ardaas is one thing which is really gonna help.

it has to be sincere. you'll know what to say.

just make sure you feel it when you say it.

try and get in contact with some sikhs in your area. sangat affects the way you feel a lot.

about the going red thing, its probably from serious lack of self esteem.

i dont really know much about confidence because i havent got any myself. sorry! blush.gif

oh and one more thing, try sitting for even five minutes a day, n doing simran.

sorry for writing an essay, u prob asleep now

hope it works out for u bro, stay in CHARDIKALA! :@

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguroo

aasaa mehalaa 5 ||

va(n)n(j) maerae aalasaa har paas baena(n)thee ||

raavo sahu aapanarraa prabh sa(n)g soha(n)thee ||

sa(n)gae soha(n)thee ka(n)th suaamee dhinas rainee raaveeai ||

saas saas chithaar jeevaa prabh paekh har gun gaaveeai ||

birehaa lajaaeiaa dharas paaeiaa amio dhrisatt si(n)cha(n)thee ||

binava(n)th naanak maeree eishh pu(n)nee milae jis khoja(n)thee ||1||

nas va(n)n(j)ahu kilavikhahu karathaa ghar aaeiaa ||

dhootheh dhehan bhaeiaa govi(n)dh pragattaaeiaa ||

pragattae gupaal gobi(n)dh laalan saadhhasa(n)g vakhaaniaa ||

aacharaj ddeet(h)aa amio voot(h)aa gur prasaadhee jaaniaa ||

man saa(n)th aaee vajee vadhhaaee neh a(n)th jaaee paaeiaa ||

binava(n)th naanak sukh sehaj maelaa prabhoo aap banaaeiaa ||2||

narak n ddeet(h)arriaa simarath naaraaein ||

jai jai dhharam karae dhooth bheae palaaein ||

dhharam dhheeraj sehaj sukheeeae saadhhasa(n)gath har bhajae ||

kar anugrahu raakh leenae moh mamathaa sabh thajae ||

gehi ka(n)t(h) laaeae gur milaaeae govi(n)dh japath aghaaein ||

binava(n)th naanak simar suaamee sagal aas pujaaein ||3||

nidhh sidhh charan gehae thaa kaehaa kaarraa ||

sabh kishh vas jisai so prabhoo asaarraa ||

gehi bhujaa leenae naam dheenae kar dhhaar masathak raakhiaa ||

sa(n)saar saagar neh viaapai amio har ras chaakhiaa ||

saadhhasa(n)gae naam ra(n)gae ran jeeth vaddaa akhaarraa ||

binava(n)th naanak saran suaamee bahurr jam n oupaarraa ||4||3||12||

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:

Be gone, O my laziness, that I may pray to the Lord.

I enjoy my Husband Lord, and look beautiful with my God.

I look beautiful in the Company of my Husband Lord; I enjoy my Lord Master day and night.

I live by remembering God with each and every breath, beholding the Lord, and singing His Glorious Praises.

The pain of separation has grown shy, for I have obtained the Blessed Vision of His Darshan; His Ambrosial Glance of Grace has filled me with bliss.

Prays Nanak, my desires are fulfilled; I have met the One I was seeking. ||1||

Run away, O sins; the Creator has entered my home.

The demons within me have been burnt; the Lord of the Universe has revealed Himself to me.

The Beloved Lord of the Universe, the Lord of the World has revealed Himself; in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I chant His Name.

I have seen the Wondrous Lord; He showers His Ambrosial Nectar upon me, and by Guru's Grace, I know Him.

My mind is at peace, resounding with the music of bliss; the Lord's limits cannot be found.

Prays Nanak, God brings us to union with Himself, in the poise of celestial peace. ||2||

They do not have to see hell, if they remember the Lord in meditation.

The Righteous Judge of Dharma applauds them, and the Messenger of Death runs away from them.

Dharmic faith, patience, peace and poise are obtained by vibrating upon the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Showering His Blessings, He saves those who renounce all attachments and egotism.

The Lord embraces us; the Guru unites us with Him. Meditating on the Lord of the Universe, we are satisfied.

Prays Nanak, remembering the Lord and Master in meditation, all hopes are fulfilled. ||3||

Grasping the Lord's Feet, the treasure of the Siddhas, what suffering can I feel?

Everything is in His Power - He is my God.

Holding me the the arm, He blesses me with His Name; placing His Hand upon my forehead, He saves me.

The world-ocean does not trouble me, for I have drunk the sublime elixir of the Lord.

In the Saadh Sangat, imbued with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, I am victorious on the great battlefield of life.

Prays Nanak, I have entered the Sanctuary of the Lord and Master; the Messenger of Death shall not destroy me again. ||4||3||12||

Vaheguroo

Absouluetly been there and back a couple of times....lol

The only thing that will help is ardas in front with real heart felt....or go to gurdvara sahib do ardas in sangat..you'll feel very much happier and a sense of becoming active spiritually and in your chores may come about.

Organisation is key in starting work, coursework...definately a tidy work space relieves the stress and lazyiness to begin....trust me when you see a welcoming space you may wana work....your notes all organised..to begin doing that...I suggest you eat something u really like...eg. chocolate and then with that energy say Right...lets get things organised ....sort out priorities and see what I can start first...start with the work you know you know alot about and then move on to harder stuff....phone a friend to gain inspiration

Presenation techniques...Ive donesooo many and was nervous before but no way..I love em now....seriously blush.gif

1. look ayt poeple foreheads when u talk it'll look like ur making eye contact with them when u presenting but infact the forehead area aint guna make u nervous.

2. drink something that boost ur energy...even choco again if it helps....me and chos hey :@ ......they help in emergencies...lollll

3. Come early so u can breathe easy...get a feel for the hall/classroom and see how nervous evryone else is

4. The more prpared u feel the less nervous you will be...if u dont start ur work quick enuf and there feeling u aint got alot of material then ur guna feel more panicky....otherwise you'll like hahahha im so prepared....im guna get a great mark for this

5. Vaheguroooo Vahegurooo jaaaapppp before the presentaion. :)

Hope some of that helped....Goooood Luck!!! :TH: