Khalsa Junction

Guest _Singh_

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this DISCO type stuff is called bhangra.... show respect for peoples passions and hard work, these guys worked and practiced a long time.

im sure ur teacher is good too, but that doesn't mean u can diss these guys, they are great and are representing punjabi culture. show ya respect

"punjabi culture" has nothing to do with khalsa... maybe they could rename themselves punjabi junction if there reppin punjabi culture... intsead of khlasa as they dont rep it

Very good, response. :TH:

• 2 months later...
Guest Rimpy

why cant you people find anything better to do with your time than to pick on some poor kids who are trying to get close to our culture. its not like they're doing something bad that you're all offended at them using the name khalsa. just relax for gods sake. *EDITED*

Oh yeah, Khalsa Junction, I met them once....

Sure, you can say that they're not the image of the Khalsa, tht they should change their name, etc, but there are plenty of bana-wearing Singhs running around who aren't the image of the Khalsa either.

So who do you go after?

By the way, there's a Jallunder Junction in Southall too!

Sure, you can say that they're not the image of the Khalsa, tht they should change their name, etc, but there are plenty of bana-wearing Singhs running around who aren't the image of the Khalsa either.

So who do you go after?

(by go after, i presume you mean express concern, speak to, etc.)

who do you go after?

BOTH, and not, neither.

One does not cancel the other out as is so often expressed by those without bana or logic. Of course to say this, I consider myself less sikh than anyone with a claim to sikhi.

So who do you go after?

who do you go after?

BOTH, and not, neither.

One does not cancel the other out as is so often expressed by those without bana or logic. Of course to say this, I consider myself less sikh than anyone with a claim to sikhi.

Heh?

I'm not saying cancel them out, I'm asking which one's first on your priority list? Which one is the bigger threat? The ones who look for identity but have none, or those with identity who abuse it?

They should change their name because they ain't representing the Khalsa, nor are they promoting the Khalsa Panth........Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa.....The Army of God.......Khalsa is a name given only to the worthy......to those who take Amrit by giving their heads in exchange......those disciplined individuals who will always put their religion first........Khalsa is the name of the pure.....of Saint Soldiers.....of those who forever live in Khalsa Roop.....of those who remember Satguru with every step.......not the name of some kooshray dancing around.......they say they take the name Khalsa because they're promoting "their culture".......the Khalsa has nothing to do with bhangra......the music they dance to promotes nashay and sharaab......with every step they take, they are putting more and more paap on their heads........for what?........their precious culture?......

So who do you go after?

who do you go after?

BOTH, and not, neither.

Heh?

I'm not saying cancel them out, I'm asking which one's first on your priority list? Which one is the bigger threat? The ones who look for identity but have none, or those with identity who abuse it?

You are incorrectly tailoring your question to the answer you seek. Your descriptions would more accurately be stated follows:

Which one's the bigger threat? Those WITHOUT identity who CLAIM it and abuse it, or those with identity who abuse it?

So the answer remains the same.... BOTH are wrong. If BOTH can be considered independently, then priority is irrelevant. One does not say "drinking water is more of a priority than eating, therefore starving oneself is justifiable or right". Completely illogical. Priority is irrelevant.

The second problem with posing questions in the manner of criticizing "plenty of .... Singhs" is that they rely on an insidious racist cliche.

No one is more disturbed and directly affected by sheeps in lions clothing than true Singhs and Kaurs. Without careful qualification, blanket propositions such as "there are plenty of bana-wearing..... who aren't ...." become an insult and stereotyping of all true Singhs and Kaurs.

So who do you go after?

who do you go after?

BOTH, and not, neither.

Heh?

You are incorrectly tailoring your question to the answer you seek. Your descriptions would more accurately be stated follows:

Which one's the bigger threat? Those WITHOUT identity who CLAIM it and abuse it, or those with identity who abuse it?

So the answer remains the same.... BOTH are wrong. If BOTH can be considered independently, then priority is irrelevant. One does not say "drinking water is more of a priority than eating, therefore starving oneself is justifiable or right". Completely illogical. Priority is irrelevant.

The second problem with posing questions in the manner of criticizing "plenty of .... Singhs" is that they rely on an insidious racist cliche.

No one is more disturbed and directly affected by sheeps in lions clothing than true Singhs and Kaurs. Without careful qualification, blanket propositions such as "there are plenty of bana-wearing..... who aren't ...." become an insult and stereotyping of all true Singhs and Kaurs.

Easy, I wasn't trying to make a point, i was genuinely asking your opinion.

Nice answer, but cheer up a bit. :nihungsmile:

Guest Guest

What will u guys do when u see a person with named Gobind Singh smoking and drinking alcohol?

Will u change the name of the person legally or make him leave his habits?