Sukhmani Sahib Programme At Our Place

Vahegurooo jee sangat,

Me and Bro will like to invite all sangat to Sukhmani Sahib jee paath and kirtan at our house on Sunday 5th Feb

Anyone who'd like to come please PM us and we can sort out details...address etc..

if we're not allowed to mail there then meet us in Gurdvara any time in week and can sort out there.

Come down and take laha. The more Guru ki sangat the better! d_oh.gif

Vahegurujika KHALSA Vahegurujiki FATEH!

From Deep Kaur and Jeevan Singh :):@

Dear bro,

I would love to come to your house, I asked my mates at the football club and they all would love to come, the problem might be is that they are all married with kids, so your looking at around 60+ families attending.

Is you house big enough to handle that amount of people…? grin.gif

Love and regards… :)

awww...lol.....

sure jee the more sangat the better blush.gif We're at Norwood Green sscom.

If ur serious (raj pajee.....loll) then sure Guru kirpa karan to help us takecare and do some seva of sangat jee well. Just will need to let the folks know bout the turn up..hhehe :) ...im sure they'll be very happy..vahegurooo karan such sangat is hard to find.

KhalsaFateh.

Vahegurooooooo ji......

The Sukhamani Sahib paath was amazing....and kirtan too. Everyone who helped out. Most of the singh pajees were friends of bro Jeevan and my cousins bro's Gurpreet and Balraj singh Thanx especially my cousin singhnia who did the screen seva setting up :TH:

And a shout OuT to Pritpal, my nephew who lives in Warwickshire...Stay In Chardikala Always little Dude!

:)

Here is one photo from the programme..check rest of em on my blog woohoo.gif

post-3641-1139325238_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just out of curiosity, can you/ have you ever read the Guru Granth Shaib before?

I'm learning, but really slowly. I wish I was more committed to my religion before. I'm 18 now, and I only started to take more interest and commitment to sikhism when i was 16. Don't suppose u know any sites or books which could help me penjii?