3d Sikh Warriors

Udham

How will this game promote Sikhism other than the main character being a Sikh?

Going around killing everyone in a game sure is fun but sorta defeats the main purpose of the game (promote sikhism), does it not?

Unless, that isnt the purpose of the game.

Just curious, dont get me wrong... Looks good, good to see something actually being done

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are going to be setting up a website for the computer game

Allow the 3rd person style shootemip

Have any1 of you lot played Rome-Total war, with armies legions and all.

thats the kinda game style we need to teach sikh history, the battles, the territorial conquests, politics and creation of the khalsa raj from the tyrants

TERA - I appreciate your concerns, :TH: dont worry the game is not just about killing - we want people to have an appreciation for the pratan singhs and what they went through fro us and also learn about sikhi this is our primary goal. but not about religion specifically, liek who are the ten gurus but what it means to be a sikh, how hard was it for the old time singhs and singhnia and what sikhi meant to them, and how lucky we are today and how we take everythign fro granted, because in them days you had to fight for what you beleived in.

we will teach sikhi, through the character, the behaviour and the spirit of the singhs and singhnia of the darkest period of our history. d_oh.gif

the fighting and stuff is just hook, the whole game is a hook, to communicate with the youth. plus its loads of FUN TOO!!! hehehhehehehe

SABRE SWORD -

OH SAD KE JAMAAA !! MAKHNAAA!!! :)

Rome total war is my favourite game of all time, absolutely love it and medeival total war and the orignal SHOGUN.

love these games proper battle strategy and warfare.

I can actually mod Rome total war, make my own battalians and edit all the player models....

.....and i planned on making a singh total war, but im busy workign on this game at the moment so i might just knock out a couple of khalsa armies for it as soon as i get some spare time.......

so i will get onto that as soon as i get some spare time....

ROME TOTAL WAR - ZINDABAAAD!!!!!!

love it man!!!! if you havent played this game then as a sikh its your duty to get it and learn how to fight battles strategically, same way guru gobind singh ji, when young lad, used to carry out mock battles with his freinds.

wicked init..... .playing games as part of your nitnem....... i LOVE BEING A SINGH !!!!!! :nihungsmile:

Taran

what bout a game based on the whole sikh history like living all of it, in the game you got to wake up and do ishnan then do paath

that would be bad (good)

Sabre Sword-I like the idea of the Strategy Game based on the Sikh History .. this'll be a better way to teach the history.

Taran- Are you doing the cinematics also .. Will you more elaborately tell us about the theme ....I've posted one PM for u . Please check that. and yes those pics are funny.. :)

Finally I've decided to do Character of Banda Singh Bahadur... I am collecting the resources for that.. It's my request to all please give me any kind of resource ..Picture or text ...

Thanks ..

WJKK WJKF

Guest militant singh

I say u add post blustar missions in da game EG: Shooting Indira , killing traitors slaugherting KPS GILL ,and the objective shloud be 2 create khalistan as u progress through the game u get better weapons and motorbikes and tracks like AK47 valeh 4rm shaheedi imortality should be added along wid ovas .Also u should be able 2 go on undacova missions 2 do assainations but b4 that u have to make the player go 2 the gurdwara and listen 2 japji sahib and other prayers The more he goes to the gurdwara the longer his life will be and he will be less likey 2 get shot .......

TERA - I appreciate your concerns,  :TH:  dont worry the game is not just about killing - we want people to have an appreciation for the pratan singhs and what they went through fro us and also learn about sikhi this is our primary goal. but not about religion specifically, liek who are the ten gurus but what it means to be a sikh, how hard was it for the old time singhs and singhnia and what sikhi meant to them, and how lucky we are today and how we take everythign fro granted, because in them days you had to fight for what you beleived in.

we will teach sikhi, through the character, the behaviour and the spirit of the singhs and singhnia of the darkest period of our history.  d_oh.gif

the fighting and stuff is just hook, the whole game is a hook, to communicate with the youth. plus its loads of FUN TOO!!! hehehhehehehe

Taran

150551[/snapback]

:TH:

Taran I wanted to jump out my door and hug you, throw you up in the air and hug you again. But you weren't there. Where do I find you? Great job!

I was also a bit concerned with blood seeming to be the attraction... to address some of the concerns about the hook, how about incorporating the spirit of Bhai Khanaya. That is just a start, i'm sure there are many things that can make this game unique and make it incredibly respectful and marketable.