Singh shot and killed in new york

Guest Dilkaraja

Guest Dilkaraja

More info on this story.... a friend of mine from college was god brother to Kamal Singh. Kamal Singh was half indian and half hatian, also the people that killed him were close friends. Apprently a day or two before the incident he was "jumped" by these same kids but Kamal ran away from them and called my friend and my friend was spouse to pick him up from school the next day, but my firend was an hour late by that time Kamal was confronted by the two bastards and was shot and killed. I heard from many people that he was a nice kid and had done alot for his community. and for the two bastards that killed him I hope they have a nice life in prison, and they better hope they arnt released beacsue there are alot of very angry people....not only angry sikhs there arre also angry hatians.....this Kamal kid had a great impact on his community. But truly a sad loss. My name is also Kamal Singh and when the word was spread about his death I recived calls from friends thinking it was me, until later it was told he was 15 (some sources said he was 14). Well anways that was my two cents. What impacts a sikhs in a small part of the world impacts all sikhs. I am presuming Kamal Singh his a sikh from the last name. But there are many Guyanas and Tranidadian people that take the last name Singh, which I considred wrong. I dont want to start any fuss but Guru Gobind SIngh Ji gave the last name Singh to sikhs only, these Guyana and Tranidadian are using our last name while following another reiligion. THe truth is they have no "culture"

....and that is a fact.

More info on this story.... a friend of mine from college was god brother to Kamal Singh. Kamal Singh was half indian and half hatian, also the people that killed him were close friends. Apprently a day or two before the incident he was "jumped" by these same kids but Kamal ran away from them and called my friend and my friend was spouse to pick him up from school the next day, but my firend was an hour late by that time Kamal was confronted by the two bastards and was shot and killed.

oh no!

i hope your friend doesn't feel responsible in an ways