Waterloo Kirtan Darbar

Guest _anonymous_

Guest _anonymous_

Whenever there's a kirtan darbar at waterloo or something, you know how you're supposed to tell whoeverz in charge that u wanna do a shabad. Who are you supposed to tell? And if u find out the guy or girl's name, then how are u supposed to know who they are (how they look like). I always goto many kirtan darbars but i never get a chance to kirtan cuz i never know who to tell no.gif . And like if i'm thinking of just asking one of the bibi ji's, most of them seem pretty snobby and mean. So like, what am i supposed to do? ....

(this is Jaspaul Singh posting on my sisters account :) )

hehe bhenji ..

Ok. There is usually a singh/singhni who has a paper wit a pen writing down all the names of the kirtanees that want to do kirtan and when their turn will be. So just let them know. THey are usually sitting rite beside the tabla player or behind the kirtanee.

And bhenji, ask anyone im sure they are not like taht so next time just ask any of the bhenjis :@

or you could place all your faith in guruji instead of simple mortal beings and ask him!

ok iwas joking, but seriously ask anyone...pretty much everyone knows who jaspaul is... and he'll 100% know who's doing the list... so jus ask some random, and they'll hopefully direct you to His Honour, Jaspaul Singh

• 1 month later...
And like if i'm thinking of just asking one of the bibi ji's, most of them seem pretty snobby and mean. So like, what am i supposed to do? ....

150599[/snapback]

Well i agree with japman but everytime i wanna do kirtan i'm always scared and i dont have the guts to do kirtan1

159091[/snapback]

hehe bhenji ... not all of us waterloo girls are 'snobby and mean' ... I'm sure if you had approached any one of us, we would have given you time to do kirtan and sat beside a fellow sis and sang wit her while she did kirtan so she's not afraid no more :TH:

And whats' Heera Singh doing smelling girls? LOL LOL.gif

Bhainjee, don't be scared to do keertan, you're singing for the love of akaal purkh not people, I screw up so much but I don't care, you shouldn't care what people think but how much love you got for Akaal purkh, with time you will learn, you just have to take the first step.