Senchiya

Guest _moorakh_

forgive me if im wrong .. but i asked someone in india this and this is what they said ..

senchiya in parts are like gutkai sahib .. so someone said about doing prakash/sukhaasan .. would u do it wit gutkai sahib .. ?

But still its bani and we give same respect we give to anything wit guru jis bani in it .. so yes matha taek to senchiya is fine ..

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
in tht case y dont u giv senchya same respect as guru granth sahib?? put it on manji sahib, do prakaash and sukhaasan evry mornin and nite.

152060[/snapback]

ANswer for your question is that everyone i know who has senchiya has manji sahib same as guru granth sahib and for parkash you don't have to because there are 8-10 guru granth sahibs in each guru ghar and they don't do parkash of all of them evryday.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST............

Baani Guru, Guru Hai Baani Which Baani Amrit Saare...

and by SGPC & Sikh Missionry its your choice if you want to matha tek senchi or not...because peple say then why don't they matha tek gutka and answer by SGPC and Bhai Veer Singh Ji was that guru granthsahib is a sangrah of Gurbaani, but gutka only has a few not whole or a part and our guru is WHOLE guru granth sahib but you can matha teko senchiya if you have both 2 parts together because its WHOLE...

Hope i made it clear..???

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
forgive me if im wrong .. but i asked someone in india this and this is what they said ..

senchiya in parts are like gutkai sahib .. so someone said about doing prakash/sukhaasan .. would u do it wit gutkai sahib .. ?

But still its bani and we give same respect we give to anything wit guru jis bani in it .. so yes matha taek to senchiya is fine ..

152144[/snapback]

VEER JI OUR GURU IS WHOLE NOT PARTS BUT MATHA TEKO TO SENCHIYA IS OK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BOTH 2 PARTS TOGETHER...

152144[/snapback]

VEER JI OUR GURU IS WHOLE NOT PARTS BUT MATHA TEKO TO SENCHIYA IS OK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BOTH 2 PARTS TOGETHER...

152246[/snapback]

2 parts together. it is still 2 parts. if it was together it would just be one volume which is guru granth sahib ji. guru granth sahib ji is on one saroop, you cant split it and still call it guru granth sahib ji. it is still gurbani and still should e treated with respect. if prakaash is not done to guru granth sahib ji at a gurdwara this is not good.

u could say a gutka has a part of guru granth sahib in. just a smaller part.

we matha tek to guru granth sahib ji beacause guru granth sahib ji is our guru, if it is split up or adulterated it is no longer guru granth sahib ji in its full form and therefore should be treated just as you would treat any other gurbani. with respect but not matha tek, u only matha tek to guru ji.

• 4 years later...

I remember One Gursikh walking very carefully in SHRI Harimandir Sahib Parkarma to Ensure that His feet are not touching the Gurmukhi Akshars on the Marble Flooring(Gurmukhi Marble Incription by the Sevadaars).

Then Some one asked him why is he walking in such a Awkward Position. He replied saying,' Gurmukhi is not just a language, It is a Mukh of Satguru''This Language originated from Satguru's Mukh thru which today whole sikh panth bows to interms of Understanding the SGGSji'. I donot want give disrespect by putting by feets over those Gurmukhi Inscriptions on marble Flooring'.

Just think for a second, That Gursikh is giving so much repect to the Gurmukhi Akshars; I wonder what respect he would be giving to SGGSJi.