Personal Message I Got Someone On This Site

raju123

Dear brothers/sisters.

SUKHIJI sent me this on personal mail

Muslim site for Sikhs to realise that Sikhs are misguided. :lol: @

As Muslims we believe “The only religion acceptable to Allaah is Islaam” (Qur’an 3:19), and “Whoever follows a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted from him and in the hereafter he shall be from amongst the losers” (Qur’an 3:85) Hence, we have been instructed to invite mankind and this is the purpose behind the establishment of this website.

The reply I sent to SUKHIJI.

Allah islam, says that when we die we go to heaven or hell

As told by god.

Sikh’s are told we get recarnated , that we come back to relive our life’s to give us a another chance to meet with god..

As told to sikh guru’s by god.

First problem

I love my family and friends very much and to see them go to hell for not changing to islam very much distresses me, but not only that my parents and elder brothers and sisters who have now died are all sitting in hell,

Because they did not embrace islam…no one even told them.

Second problem

God told islam about going to heaven or hell.

God told sikh’s there is no heaven or hell.

He has lied to some one…or is some one is telling lies… ohmy.gif

Pls help…… just waiting for his/her reply

Dear brothers/sisters.

I looked closer at this site and wow,

All young Sikhs looking for guidance remember what guru said “write this down as what I speak is told to me by god”

The guru granth was written by our guru’s and not some 2,3,4 person.

The light in the first guru nanak and through to guru gobind ji is the same, and was told by them.

Sikhs look at your own history to learn what we suffered and how proud we are to be called sikh’s of the guru’s, and not to believe in some islam person saying we were wrong all this time.

Any confusion ask your parents or this site. We do not lie… pray.gif

Ps. How come Sikhism do not say other religions are wrong ?

Yet they say we are wrong.! pray.gif

Why do you worry about what a bunch of internet Jihadis carrying out their dawah (call to Islam) say to you or question you about our religion?

As individuals they are arrogant, insecure, with an inferiority complex. We respect their religion but we do not respect their superiority complex which is being challenged by every religion and society in the world these days and is laughable and actually part of an inferiority complex. They are scared.

LIONS do not care for the buzzing of gnats and flies around their feet!

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Khalsa Ji,

There can be a mistake in the verses of Quran by interpreter while changing it to English from Arabic and many different interpreters interpret in different ways and it needs to be corrected but there is none of a that high state whom the whole Muslim world as 1 can accept.

AN EXAMPLE:-

In Bible it says, "Servants must obey their master for rest of life, and must not run from the job assigned by his/her master and should do it as long as master wants"

Those of you who live in U.S.A must know that this verse was used by Southern People to keep slavery legal because in their times interprets interpreted it as Slaves Must Obey Their Owners.....

But later or on Scholars made clear that Master in the verse stands for God and Servants stand for beings.

Hope I Explained!!

Thanks!! WJKK, WJKF!!

Hey Why are all these muslim guys after us Sikhs to convert it seems they have not changed enough since The time of Gurus. I mean still tryin to change us. Well i mean ur guru Ji's went through torture done my muslims i mean i dot even need to tell you what they went throw since u all know. And know we Sikhs will change cuz of there wicked websites and Islam is filled with creul murder and sacrifices. Well im just 14 years old so i don know what u think about me but i think this is

pure Nonsense. Jhiahd go kill Goats for ED and god will be pleased.

Hey Why are all these muslim guys after us Sikhs to convert it seems they have not changed enough since The time of Gurus. I mean still tryin to change us. Well i mean ur guru Ji's went through torture done my muslims i mean i dot even need to tell you what they went throw since u all know. And know we Sikhs will change cuz of there wicked websites and Islam is filled with creul murder and sacrifices. Well im just 14 years old so i don know what u think about me but i think this is

pure Nonsense. Jhiahd go kill Goats for ED and god will be pleased.