Becoming President On Khalistan's Name

Guru Panth Khalsa

Admin look at the language this person is using, no matter what this is a Sikh Forum, and this topic room is saint & soldiers and Sikh politics.

Daas does not understand this hankaari person has so much hatered towards truth. They have an image like us, but do things that our enemies would.

Yet some people have no seva whatsoever within the Panth, no jorhian di seva, langar di seva, sangat de jhoote bande, but they use the internet, not to do Gurmat Veechar but to do "TEENA TIPNI" on the truth, weather it be on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji or Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Bani Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Rehit Maraya Etc etc.

But if you look at the post made by posh da poshy no Gurmat, not Sikhi, Just BAKWAAS!

and i do request that Sangat pay attention that this is the same person whom had the username of "Posh Jatti" or something at an earlier stage, which totally goes against GurSikhi.

eewww

u people disgust me  no.gif

152834[/snapback]

juding from the username... the avator... you shouldnt take this person seriously.

Anyways, this is kind of disturbing, how are ppl getting "away" with this? Well i guess it;'s better than against :cool:

152924[/snapback]

didn't your mommy ever tell you not to judge a book by its cover grin.gif

judge your own damn self before making foolish/kiddish remarks

and judgin by your avtar & name i conclude you are a little kid who needs to mature , so yeh i do forgive you :TH:

& Singh_Shiromani if i were you i would keep my mouth shut 24/7 because all that comes out of it is charlatan <banned word filter activated> :lol:

154072[/snapback]

who is this poshy poshy crap first of all i aint gota clue who singh shiromani is but all i no that he is speakin the truth and who the hell are you to tell him to keep his mouth shut!! Cuz if ur tellin him to keep his mouth shut cus of the truth then guru ji will shut your mouth for good. SO watch what you say first then judge

wjkk wjkf

LOL.gif

when did i ask him to shut his mouth grin.gif

and if you guys seem to be having a problem with me then use the PM because all your doing is side tracking the thread to something it wasn't meant to be !!!

& when have i ever questioned him about what he's done for that gurudwara and nor have i ever said anything against him .....whats the problem rolleyes.gif

and "KHALSA IS SPRITUAL" who ever you are YOU ARE CRAP ...COZ U CALLED ME CRAP :lol:

YOU JUDGE YOURSELF AND THEN GIVE ADVICE NOT TO JUDGE ...WA A LOAD OF CRAP...HYPOCRITE !!

LOL.gif

when did i ask him to shut his mouth  grin.gif

and if you guys seem to be having a problem with me then use the PM because all your doing is side tracking the thread to something it wasn't meant to be !!!

& when have i ever questioned him about what he's done for that gurudwara  and nor have i ever said anything against him .....whats the problem rolleyes.gif

and "KHALSA IS SPRITUAL"  who ever you are  YOU ARE CRAP ...COZ U CALLED ME CRAP  :lol:

YOU JUDGE YOURSELF AND THEN GIVE ADVICE NOT TO JUDGE ...WA A LOAD OF CRAP...HYPOCRITE !!

154359[/snapback]

u aint gotta clue u lot go and kiss powars <admin-profanity filter activated> iv got better seva to do rather than argue with u and all of u who take powars side ulot know hes wrong end of story he is an agent he is a trator and watch what happens to him not from me but other chardi kala singhs who are sittin quiet for the moment but when they rise powar and his chamchey will disapear along withthe other trators of the panth, and as far as poshy poshy i didnt refer crap to u i meant crap as in u judgin singh shiromani and telling him to keep his mouth shut. therefore i havnt got time to argue what ever is going to happen to these people will happen full stop. Powar is a currupt low life agent and i dnt give a <admin-profanity filter activated> about shergill either cuz he isnt my chacha and if hes wrong he will get wats comming to him but all i no is powar is the worst two faced F***. So singh shiromani dnt waste ur time arguing do ur parth and simran and forget about going into to much politics.

wjkk wjkf

• 2 weeks later...