Khalistan Fighters Were Not Cowerds!

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO EXPRESS THAT PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT FOR KHALISTAN WERE NOT COWARDS BECAUSE COWARDS DO NOT PICK UP WEAPONS AND SHASTAR TO FIGHT THIS EVIL, AND ALSO COWARDS DONT EVER GIVE THEIR LIVES THEY WOULD RUN FROM THE BATTLE FIELD. BUT THE SINGHS THAT ROSE UP IN THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S BY GURU JIS KIRPA WAS TO SHOW THE WORLD THE KHALSA IS STILL ALIVE AND ITS PRINCIPLES STILL REMAIN NO MATER WHAT REASON THE STRUGGLE MAY BE FOR WHETER ITS KHALISTAN IN OUR TIMES OR WHETHER ITS MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGHS RAAJ OR STRUGGLE AGAINT THE MOGHULS.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A POINT LISTEN TO SANT JARNAIL SINGHS SPEECHES HE HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT "IM NOT FOR OR AGAINST KHALISTAN, IF THEY GIVE IT WE WILL TAKE IT IF NOT WE WOULD LIVE WITH OUR HINDU BROTHERS ASLONG AS THEY ACCEPT US AS EQUAL TO THEM, AND GIVE US EQUAL RIGHTS" ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY KHALSA RAAJ ON THE WORLD IS DEFINATE LIKE GURU JI SAYS BUT IF WE GET KHALISTAN KHALSA RAAJ ON THE WORLD CAN COME QUICKER BECAUSE THE KHALSA CAN GET TO 96,000,000 QUICKER THAT WAY WITHOUT ANY SUPPRESION FROM ANY GOVERNMENT EG MOGHULS, THE BRITISH, OR THE BRAHMANS. SO TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST KHALISTAN, SANT JARNAIL SINGH ETC I WOULD SAY THIS TO YOU IF GURU JI NEVER SENT SINGHS LIKE THEM WHO KNOWS WHETHER WE WOULD BE HERE TODAY. SO DONT THINK AS A PERSON OF THE WORLD THINK LIKE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI WHO WOULD PUT THESE ISSUES TO A SIDE AND THINK "YES THE DHARAM YUDD MORCHA, THE KHALISTAN MOVEMENT DIDNT START BECAUSE SOME JATT WANTED HIS LAND BACK, NO IT WAS BECAUSE THE HARD TIMES ON THE KHALSA AND THE SIKH PANTH WERE GOING TO EMERGE.

PHULL CHUKH MAFF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Note - Do not use capital letters next time.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO EXPRESS THAT PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT FOR KHALISTAN WERE NOT COWARDS BECAUSE COWARDS DO NOT PICK UP WEAPONS AND SHASTAR TO FIGHT THIS EVIL, AND ALSO COWARDS DONT EVER GIVE THEIR LIVES THEY WOULD RUN FROM THE BATTLE FIELD. BUT THE SINGHS THAT ROSE UP IN THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S BY GURU JIS KIRPA WAS TO SHOW THE WORLD THE KHALSA IS STILL ALIVE AND ITS PRINCIPLES STILL REMAIN NO MATER WHAT REASON THE STRUGGLE MAY BE FOR WHETER ITS KHALISTAN IN OUR TIMES OR WHETHER ITS MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGHS RAAJ OR STRUGGLE AGAINT THE MOGHULS.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A POINT LISTEN TO SANT JARNAIL SINGHS SPEECHES HE HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT "IM NOT FOR OR AGAINST KHALISTAN, IF THEY GIVE IT WE WILL TAKE IT IF NOT WE WOULD LIVE WITH OUR HINDU BROTHERS ASLONG AS THEY ACCEPT US AS EQUAL TO THEM, AND GIVE US EQUAL RIGHTS" ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY KHALSA RAAJ ON THE WORLD IS DEFINATE LIKE GURU JI SAYS BUT IF WE GET KHALISTAN KHALSA RAAJ ON THE WORLD CAN COME QUICKER BECAUSE THE KHALSA CAN GET TO 96,000,000 QUICKER THAT WAY WITHOUT ANY SUPPRESION FROM ANY GOVERNMENT EG MOGHULS, THE BRITISH, OR THE BRAHMANS. SO TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST KHALISTAN, SANT JARNAIL SINGH ETC I WOULD SAY THIS TO YOU IF GURU JI NEVER SENT SINGHS LIKE THEM WHO KNOWS WHETHER WE WOULD BE HERE TODAY. SO DONT THINK AS A PERSON OF THE WORLD THINK LIKE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI WHO WOULD PUT THESE ISSUES TO A SIDE AND THINK "YES THE DHARAM YUDD MORCHA, THE KHALISTAN MOVEMENT DIDNT START BECAUSE SOME JATT WANTED HIS LAND BACK, NO IT WAS BECAUSE THE HARD TIMES ON THE KHALSA AND THE SIKH PANTH WERE GOING TO EMERGE.

PHULL CHUKH MAFF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

153039[/snapback]

Well said. d_oh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i fully support you. there are not coward's there fight till there die.

we need khalistan sikh

what we are doing now sikh??

i can tell you nothing.... why you all never open your's eye's

153326[/snapback]

true say paji

wjkk wjkf

154746[/snapback]

i agree i mean wich lion is not born to fight, but these days the cowardness in sikhs is very high, no1 izz ready to fight for religion, i mean look at muslims, we no its rong but they fight for there religion, even there ways are rong.

Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Vahiguru Ji Ki Fateh.

yes i totally agree...

we were given Amrit by a King... who made us royal (Lion King :wub: )...if you get what im saying :@

but i have one question though..

i mean

ive been told by people that Singh=Lion

and then others say that Singh=Tiger

and in some Gurudwaras they'd have Tigers and in some Lions..

so umm...what does Singh actually equal??? :cool:

stupid question but...im kinda confused....lol

peace...

yes i totally agree...

we were given Amrit by a King... who made us royal (Lion King :wub: )...if you get what im saying :@

Me Likeyyyyy :nihungsmile:

161033[/snapback]

lol...just to let you know...me talkin about "Lion King"...didnt really refer to you wink2.gif lol

hehehe....

stay in chad di kala Singho :nihungsmile:

lol :cool:

• 2 weeks later...