Why Do Nihang Singhs...

WJKK WJKF

I would like to ask why SOME nihang singhs have PHANG, SHARAB, and DHEG?

ALSO some of there arguments are that "if it wernt for doped up singhs we wudnt be here today"!! Also some say its shaheedi dheg its allowed because singhs needed it in battle field etc etc... so can i please have some views on this.

Also another question to the people that have dheg and phang etc

WHAT SHAHEEDI DHEG OR PHANG DID AMAR SHAHEED BABA DEEP SINGH JI HAVE TO FIGHT WITHOUT HIS HEAD? Because if u lot got some give me some please :e: because i personaly thought it was the power of naam simran and parth lol.

PHULL CHUK MAAF.

first of all baba deep singh didnt do bhang, he ate raw bere(dont know how to spell it) and kale sholey and water

153204[/snapback]

my brother i no baba deep singh didnt do bhang but i was being sarcastic by sayin that all this bhang and dheg stuff is nonsense because my proof is baba deep singh ji who fought without his head proves that you dont need dheg, phang etc u jus need guru da naam lol do u get what im sayin?

If the bhang is not heated before they eat it it doesnt get you high...maybe thats why?

153230[/snapback]

yeah bhaji but the whole point of some nihang singhs eatin it is for them to get high thats why they eat it TO GET HIGH thats what i disagree on it may have been used as medicine for the battle field back in the day if someone had their hand choped off but why do some nihang singhs have the stuff nowadays jus sitting on their sofas at home. do u get me?

Thats why im asking someone who smokes it and calls them self a singh to come out and tell us why?