Omg

singhnii♥

'thwadi' ='tuhaadi'=yours

its funnier to pronounce it thwadi than tuhaadi though

anyway, no such thing as taking God's name in vain.. but is there really any point in using the phrase anyway?

haha i have a friend who'd tease me about it.. like, every time i'd say 'oh my God', they'd be like 'He's my God, too', and it was funny cause it was so annoying

ahahah i find it hilarious when ppl trip over 'omg'

:lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I dont understand why he said that your being racist by saying OMG, and he said how you would like it if he done that to your religion.

For starters OMG has no refernce to Christianity, so how does it offend his religion?

Secondly that 'God' is yours, my'n and everybodies aswell and not only his, so how can he say that your offending his religion?

And that aint dissin Christianity... if he thought that was dissin Christianity... without you even referring to Christianity... then maybe you could make him realise that how stupid he sounds by accusing him of dissin Sikhi and being racist to you, by cutting his hair!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

next time he says somethin to you... anything... he could even say 'HI' or somethin.. jus be like "WHAT THE THWADI"... :lol: @  and look at him like that for a bout 7 seconds.. then jus randomly walk away...

muahaha..

153691[/snapback]

hahahaha yup i did tht today n now all the punjabi'z r sayin that! lolllz

I seriously think this kid is psychotic! ur not gonna believe what he said today!!!! He's all like "I'm gonna kill you!!!" can u believe that??????

jus cuz i hate him so much, I told the teacher he's threatening 2 kill me (i call it vengance...) N when she confronted him he said....(drum roll....)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

now if he tellz me not to say omg (even though O Thwadi is like tha new "it word") i can tell him hez a hypocrite

now THATz how you solve problems!!!!! :TH:

oooooo

i 4got...

he said i was being RACIST because I was disrespecting his religion! Then he's all like "how would u like it if I did that to you?"

I'm jus like w/e

153624[/snapback]

Its good to jap Naam though.. I say you teach him: WA HE GU RU

ANd by the way, if you want to use logic to argue with the kid, according to the Bible, God is not God's name.. its YAHWEH. Teach him something about his OWN religion..

emi racist da lagda..

:lol: bechara

next time he says somethin to you... anything... he could even say 'HI' or somethin.. jus be like "WHAT THE THWADI"... :lol: @  and look at him like that for a bout 7 seconds.. then jus randomly walk away...

muahaha..

153691[/snapback]

hahahaha yup i did tht today n now all the punjabi'z r sayin that! lolllz

I seriously think this kid is psychotic! ur not gonna believe what he said today!!!! He's all like "I'm gonna kill you!!!" can u believe that??????

jus cuz i hate him so much, I told the teacher he's threatening 2 kill me (i call it vengance...) N when she confronted him he said....(drum roll....)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

now if he tellz me not to say omg (even though O Thwadi is like tha new "it word") i can tell him hez a hypocrite

now THATz how you solve problems!!!!! :TH:

153700[/snapback]

LOL.gif