1984 Revenge

Amrik_revenge

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, I think what Prem, MKLQ said had to be said and it was well said. I would have felt compelled to comment also had it not been addressed.

However…Wow little bro!!

For, for such a young age you have captured the counterintuitive. You have been able to listen to someone’s pain first, rather than reply to their anger. You are able to disagree yet humbled yourself to try to understand before disagreeing.

Don’t ever come on this forum and say your English is lacking. And don’t ever hold back on this forum. Your English is absolutely perfect. In this case it was far better than mine would have been in response. The truth is not an academic exercise. When you hear others like me being extravagant with our words, it is because we function in a culture full of pretense and posturing with little substance. The truth becomes a game of smoke and mirrors.

When I read a post like yours being honest with your words or that like amrik revenge’s second post, it is something that is spoken honestly and more meaningful and intelligent than any compilation of hot air.

wjkk

wjkf,

Do any of u guys asked him if he saw the killings or he been through all the 1984 delhi genocide?no,noone did and started telling him not to take revenge and its not right to destroy other religions. I understand gurbani tells us to gain justice but this guy is maybe in pain and cannot control his feelings against another religion.Maybe he saw bunch of stupid drunk hindus killing innocent sikhs in delhi. its easy to tell him on the forum that gurbani teaches us justice unless u are in his shoes.just step in to other people's shoes who lost their family members in the struggle and saw their fathers or mother's dead bodies,then I am sure only less people would think of justice from the government. The young sikhs need support if you want them to learn about gurbani,if you will start ordering them or start blaming them of what they said to about other religions then its over,everyone would think of revenge,no justice only revenge. The people who saw their mothers or fathers dead bodies might need a good caring brother or sister,kind of like counsling,to get them out of the mess and teach them about gurbani.I dont mean tell them to forget everything,what i mean is tell them to forget hatred against a religion because 1000 hindus killed 10000 sikhs in delhi and the mob was ordered by hindu leaders,we should punish the leader who ordered the killings.sorry my blood just boiled and I had to write what i felt in my heart.I want to say alot but there is no point to say it online,noone would understand it.sadh sangat jee plzz forgive this murakh for any mistakes i made in the post.pul chuk maaf once again.

wjkk

wjkf

"kalgidhar da shera lehna khalistan"

153672[/snapback]

I don't know if Amrik veer will visit this site again but I think he is one step ahead of us all in sikhi. He wants justice, he calls it revenge but thats not relevant. He wants justice. And he is rite to say he isnt going to get any help here. Lets be honest, we are all too busy in our normal lives to bother with sikhs getting any sort of insaaf. This is a site for youth who come to learn and discuss but none of us feels so strongly about 1984 that we would fight for justice. Or maybe there are some and then I apologise. But Amrik veer whether you read this or not I am full of admiration for Singhs like yourself that havent forgotten their sikh brothers and sisters.

The rest of us, especially me, say veer or bhen to someone but mean none of it. If a sikh sister is killed in india I think oh how sad but if it were my own sister then the reaction would be different.

This shows how much sikhs changed. We no longer see other sikhs as our family, the Khalsa big family.

SSM

I am afraid you seem to not be able to differentiate between reckless calls for revenge and calls for justice. They are not the same thing, and indiscriminate calls for revenge will lead the panth into further horrors and self mutilation. It is important that this difference is understood and appreciated - these are not small matters nor are the irrelevant.

Mann Kaum Layee Qurbaan has stated this definitively in his posts above. Postulating this in terms of the degree of commitment of people to the search for justice is completely erroneous.

wjkk

wjkf,

veera we all know whats the difference betwwen revenge and justice why r u taking it way further?we all would sit on our nice computers and type posts do u think that people on forums would go fight for justice?i dont think so,everyone is stuck in theor personal problems and we call ourselves sikhs. I was talkin to two singhs(friends of mine) from damdami taksaal,do u know what they said and i felt something?they said people in foreign countries would start websites and other online stuff for sikhi but they forget is that people got killed and there families need us. One of the singh said to me that "veera why do u goto forums and why do u make website instead u can do path or read a dharmic book or come to punjab to get jutice for sikhs"he also said"most people in other countries r stuck in personal matters and they sit on their nice chairs and play wid computers"and i found truth in their talk that i sit on my chair doing nothing just replying to posts for what?instead i can do path or goto gurudwara.we spent money on websites and forums why not arrange large smagams?ohh well i regret to live in usa.pul chuk maaf.

wjkk

wjkf

panthic sewak

KHALSA-FORCE

So, for those who are pro-'revenge' or justice (or whatever word you want to use to justify your own thoughts):

1) What is the essence of Sikhism?

(If you said anything other then love, you are not Sikh.

2) For those of us born here away from 1984, you want to go and take revenge?

Why? Do you know EXACLTLY what happened? Were you there? Did you see it all happen as stated in all these websites? No???

If no...then there is some doubt in your mind isn't there....lets be straight...it did happen after all..but you weren't there...but you feel you need to go there and take revenge for it? If you weren't there how can you justify your actions based on heresay from other sources...how can make judgements without seeing the facts first hand?

Are YOU going to become the JUDGE and JURY? Are you going become GOD????

3) Who created us? God......How did he create us? Can you answer that?

Isn't his "light" or "shabd" in each one of us? Isn't that what we are trying to find when we do simran? Isn't that what will lead us to Sach Khand?

So if that's the case...this shabd is in ALL of us, right?

So that means you really want to go and take revenge against God?

Well, you are thinking of revenge against those who did those awful things in 1984, but those people have a Jivan don't they? They EXIST don't they?

And if they exist, don't they also have that Jot of Maharaji in them? Maharaji created EVERYONE and EVERYTHING....his Jot is in Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Christian, Catholic etc etc etc...so are you really saying to me that you want to take revenge (be it through words and actions that may hurt someone or physical action that may kill someone) against Maharaji?

If you can justify that in yourself, go ahead.

If you CANNOT justify harming Maharaji's Jot in another Jivan...then you should really stop and look at yourself and see what is wrong.

This is OLD news.

We all know 1984 was terrible for Sikhs all over the world.

I'm not doubting the actions commited.

But, that was over 20 years ago!

Don't you have faith in Maharaji?

Don't you think he will clear all this up on Judgement day? Don't you think Dharam Raj will see the actions commited by this people and drag them by their hair to be punished?

So why do you want to take on the role of Maharaji and DharamRaj?

The issuen of Khalistan is a complex one too. It's not as easy as we all think and I don't see it happening.

But you know what? I DON'T CARE ONE BIT FOR KHALISTAN...why?

Because I'd rather spend every second I have with Maharaji, reading Maharaji, doing my SIMRAN and becoming one with Maharaji....I have no need or desire for KHALISTAN, but what I NEED is SIMRAN and WHAT I NEED is MAHARAJI.

We need to really focus on what will bring us closer to Maharaji and closer to Sach Khand....this website won't, Khalistan won't, 1984 justice/revenge won't....nothing will except spending every second we have doing SIMRAN.

Leave the rest for Maharaji...

DONT FORGET WHERE WE ARE LIVING....MAYA....dont forget what age we are in KALI YUG...don't forget it's easy for us all to get distracted and entwined in this and that...when what we really need is ONE THING ALONE....SIMRAN SIMRAN SIMRAN....FULL STOP!

"If you can't see God in everyone, you can't see God at all"

Quote from 3HO.

Khalsa Force

Sikh can join the efforts of ENSAAF, Indian Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, and support the efforts of people like Sardar Phoolka in India who seek to gain justice and compensation for the victims of state violence. You can help by writing letters, giving money to reputable organisations to help them, advocating and keeping them in your thoughts and perhaps even helping the. There is lots that you can do, without invoking images of indiscriminate revenge and violence (I am not saying you do consider such things, but some people do)

wjkk

wjkf,

veera we all know whats the difference betwwen revenge and justice why r u taking it way further?we all would sit on our nice computers and type posts do u think that people on forums would go fight for justice?i dont think so,everyone is stuck in theor personal problems and we call ourselves sikhs. I was talkin to two singhs(friends of mine) from damdami taksaal,do u know what they said and i felt something?they said people in foreign countries would start websites and other online stuff for sikhi but they forget is that people got killed and there families need us. One of the singh said to me that "veera why do u goto forums and why do u make website instead u can do path or read a dharmic book or come to punjab to get jutice for sikhs"he also said"most people in other countries r stuck in personal matters and they sit on their nice chairs and play wid computers"and i found truth in their talk that i sit on my chair doing nothing just replying to posts for what?instead i can do path or goto gurudwara.we spent money on websites and forums why not arrange large smagams?ohh well i regret to live in usa.pul chuk maaf.

wjkk

wjkf

panthic sewak

KHALSA-FORCE

154188[/snapback]

got a point brv

phul chuk maff

wjkk wjkf