Help Plz...?

Guest ...no name...

This might be stretching it...but I actually think it's a good opportunity for you to open up that Sikhi door a little wider for your parents! Think about it, if it was the other way around, you're parents would be dragging you to gurdwara, telling you to sit down for Raihraas Sahib, making you learn a shabad, discussing sikh history with you...but in this case, it's you whose falling into Sikhi deeper, and maybe there's a reason for it. Parents might not see it right away, and may think you're "brainwashing" youself...but you know, if you do paht, try it with your family..if you go to these youth kirtan darbars, make it a family outing...

It's a new door (phase, if you will) for your family, and you just happen to be the first one to walk through it. They'll follow you in due course.

And like Heera said, don't let anything hold you back from your Guru. If he's calling you, you report!

...just something to think about :lol: There's a silver lining for ya :TH:

(mmm I do realize this has been posted twice...i forgot to sign in..heheheheh :cool: )

This might be stretching it...but I actually think it's a good opportunity for you to open up that Sikhi door a little wider for your parents!  Think about it, if it was the other way around, you're parents would be dragging you to gurdwara, telling you to sit down for Raihraas Sahib, making you learn a shabad, discussing sikh history with you...but in this case, it's you whose falling into Sikhi deeper, and maybe there's a reason for it.  Parents might not see it right away, and may think you're "brainwashing" youself...but you know, if you do paht, try it with your family..if you go to these youth kirtan darbars, make it a family outing...

It's a new door (phase, if you will) for your family, and you just happen to be the first one to walk through it.  They'll follow you in due course.

And like Heera said, don't let anything hold you back from your Guru.  If he's calling you, you report!

...just something to think about :lol:   There's a silver lining for ya :TH:

153721[/snapback]

very nice response :cool:

Guest ...no name...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

hey peopleee!! well i wanted to say thank you for all the advise that i got from you lot! it has helped me and to be honest i think things have started to get better :lol: ...or maybe its just me feeling better after sharing my problem with people!

but i know that waheguru ji's with me and he will help me at every step :cool:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh