Women, Love, Marriage, Family, WORK and divorce!

Deep Singh

Sat Shri Akal.....

this might not be a 'sikh' topic but anyway i am posting it here cause i saw a program on Tv about working women (20 - 35) who have small kids and how hard it is to take care of them....

So my question is; whether it is better for a sikh/non-sikh women to work or be a housewife? what about men? and their role? no hard feelings against sikh women..i invite u to a interesting topic....

ppl. forgive me if i say anthing wrong on this one...i am just 18 and not married yet.....

• 17 years later...

Interesting topic.

In todays day and age, it is very hard to run a household with one person salary. Therefore both husband and wife are working.

Most women feel household work is inferior. It puts them at a less equal position than men.

The trend in society is to not cook. Eat outside. Husband and Wife have seperate bank accounts. They manage their finances separately. No one interferes with another.

Sex is more priority than emotion.

Men have to do laundry, cook, clean, wipe the potty of the baby. If you dont do these tasks. Get ready for a lawsuit and half your property + monthly payments will be need to be made to the wife.

Lol man. Which time and age are you living in 1930s, where women use to cook & clean. There was one other guy like you who wanted a wife that would do seva of his parents. Nice dreams.