Spirits, Curses And Superstitions

which isn't much

155872[/snapback]

You know crazy I am willing to leave let things be but you clearly are not. wacko.gif

You have proved nothing but how much of an immature person you are. You have not proved there are ghosts. All you have proved is that you are not capable of debating in a civilised manner with a fellow Sikh. That is incredibly lame. no.gif

The footnote I have states:

All men are moulded from the same clay, but the potter has fashioned it into vessels of numerous forms.

Now does that mean we are all made of clay? or have we developed and learned over the years that Guruji knew that the common man could not understand the concept molecules, amino's, muscles etc and the only way he could describe it to us common folk was to describe it as clay.

Or are we actually made of clay Crayzy? Astound us with some new medical facts crazy as you claim to be wiser and cleverer than all of us on this forum. So are we made of clay as it states in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji?

Just answer this basic question before moving onto more complex subjects such as this? Astound us with your command of the English language? rolleyes.gif

There are ghosts/spirits Dhoots/praits etc .........no question about it. Guru Sahib Ji states it many times.

Do not believe those who are trying to steer Sikhi into a dry sterile direction devoid of spirituality. To them everything is in the here and now, there is nothing anywhere else, everything is now. This is absolutely wrong, the spirit world is a reality and those unfortunate enough to exist there have no place to go, they wonder about aimlessly. To avoid this do copious naam japping.

There are ghosts/spirits Dhoots/praits etc .........no question about it. Guru Sahib Ji states it many times.

Do not believe those who are trying to steer Sikhi into a dry sterile direction devoid of spirituality. To them everything is in the here and now, there is nothing anywhere else, everything is now. This is absolutely wrong, the spirit world is a reality and those unfortunate enough to exist there have no place to go, they wonder about aimlessly.  To avoid this do copious naam japping.

156089[/snapback]

Oh Kiddhan Bundha Singh Veeraya......I thought you may show up. :cool:

I thought we were facing in the "same direction" :TH:

You believe the Guru are describing heaven, and I belive they are describing different Dimensions (Space, Time etc).

You believe that Guru's performed miracles, I believe there are perceptions of the mind (ESP, Telkenisis) the Guru's possesed that we cannot hope to learn.

You believe etc etc etc..I believe etc etc etc

I could go on ad infinitum.

Matey I never said it was all Temporal, there is also a Spiritual side to Sikhi............we can never forget that.

My belief is that the Guru's were describing phenomenen's back then that we are only begining to understand now....some we will never understand.......thats why I used the "clay" example. :lol:

BTW You know any Panesars in Leeds?

Hi Randip Ji,

I know a few Panasers in Leeds, or should I say my dad used to know a few Panasers in Leeds so I am known (a little) by association.

There is a Panaser who does kirtan at Nishkam Jatha Gurdwara, quite tall with very sharp pag.

ghosts are souls which are unable to go into their next janam.late gyani sant singh ji maskeen said that souls of

spiritual persons which were unable to achive mukti resides in places like

gurudwars ,mandirs until they go into their next janam.similarly souls of bad people resides in bad places.one story he told about this on etc channel punjabi is like this.

once gyani ji was doing katha in gurudwara of canada.a person said that two sikhs with long flowing white beards are sitting behind them.but other people said that nobody is sitting behind gyani ji.for 3, 4 days he

continously saw them but other persons were unable to see them.after that he decided i am going to sit behind gyani ji.on that day when he was sitting behind gyani ji somebody pushed him so hard he fell in front of gyani ji and started crying.

Hi Randip Ji,

I know a few Panasers in Leeds, or should I say my dad used to know a few Panasers in Leeds so I am known (a little) by association.

There is a Panaser who does kirtan at Nishkam Jatha Gurdwara, quite tall with very sharp pag.

156272[/snapback]

Can't say I know anyone with a sharp pugh at Nishkam Jatha Gurudwara (aka Kricho walay Sant). I go there occaisionally. Then again there are quite a few people there with sharp pugh's as these Sants oringinaly came from Kenya if I am not mistaken (the Kenya style pugh).

Side note Bundha, Ok I understand them not having pictures of Guru's at that Gurudwara, but why do they have pictures of their Sant on the walls. I see people bowing to the photo's sometimes and it makes me very uneasy.

Perhaps someone can clarify that.

BTW they have just built yet another extension to their four or five other extensions :wub: ........followed up by a new building. Its massive.

If you go their occasionally then you will know that there are pictures of the Gurus in and around the Gurdwara.

Sant Kricho walley were the person who encouraged the building of the soho road gurdwara so there is bound to be some pictures.

<< they have just built yet another extension to their four or five other extensions ........followed up by a new building. Its massive. >>

seems you have a slight disapproving tone, surely the facilities are for Guru-ki-sangat which can only be a good thing?

If you go their occasionally then you will know that there are pictures of the Gurus in and around the Gurdwara.

Sant Kricho walley were the person who encouraged the building of the soho road gurdwara so there is bound to be some pictures.

156304[/snapback]

I haven't seen the pictures of the Gueru's and to be honest the Gurudwara's in Smethwich are probably closer to me, so I don't go. Generally I don't tend to go Sant, Dera or Jathabandi Gurdwara's.

<< they have just built yet another extension to their four or five other extensions ........followed up by a new building. Its massive. >>

seems you have a slight disapproving tone, surely the facilities are for Guru-ki-sangat which can only be a good thing?

156304[/snapback]

No mate...its the old Indian thing....build an extension.....only on a massive scale.