Being Harrassed By A Giani

Guest Kaur !

Guest Guest

I've been in the sameposition as well,but no one understood me, I even told my parents and I got blamed for it, that I probably would have done something for the gyani to think like that. My mum didnt let me go out anywhere, so its not always esy to tell your parents straight away, its best with the sikh helpline, if you know that your parents will trust you 100% then go for it and tell them, in my case I thought my parents would inderstand but even they didnt. The whole of my city knew about this situaton which forced my parents to move cities because everyone thought I was in the wrng in which I wasn't

Guest singhani
WJKK, WJKF

Sangat Ji, I have come into a problem, its been like this for the past 2/3 months. I always go to Gurdwara Sahib before going to school. At my local Gurdwara there is this Gyani. For the past 2/3 months he has been harrasing me, but lately its getting really bad, he would follow me sometimes from Gurdwara Sahib to my school, I get really scared everytime I go Gurdwara Sahib now, I haven't told anyone not even my parents because I dont know how to.

Last week I enetered Gurdwara Sahib & he was sitting upstairs reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji, then when I went to Matha Tehk & went back down he closed the guru Granth Sahib Ji & followed me down.

I have also realised it isnt only me who this Gyani harrases but other girls aswel. Its really uncomfortable because it has forced me to stop going to Gurdwara Sahib now which I dont want to do but have no option.

Can anyone help please. I dont want to be revealed either. Hope my brothers & sisters can help me. PLEASE... pray.gif

Thankyou !

WJKK, WJKF

154463[/snapback]

I'm fully behind you sister

154584[/snapback]

Your not a giani are you? ohmy.gif Sorry i couldn't resist1

On a serious note, as all the other posts mention do something about it don't be another victim who suffers in silence. If you stand up to this kind of harrassment the Guru ji stands shoulder to shoulder with you, have NO doubt!! pray.gif

i have also been on the end of giani harassment... he said to me he will do ardass for me to be less fat.. such ppl should be reported...

157502[/snapback]

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

ohmy.gifgrin.gif:@ :wub:

ohmy.gif

"ardass 4 u 2 b less fat"....waht a salah.....o soo the newest diet craze...lets all do ardass 2 b lass fat! ggggrrrr ohmy.gif

Guest Guest

ALL THESE PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED EASILY WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN NATION-KHALISTAN TILL THEN ASK SOME ELDER OR MEMBER OF GURDWARA ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM.VAHEGURU WILL DEFINATELY HELP U.

JISKE SIR UPER TU SWAMI SO DUKH KAISA PAVE.