Being Harrassed By A Giani

Guest Kaur !

first of all phenji, you ought not to STOP going to gurdwara because of this. Second you said he is doing the same to the other gals, so sum1 will need to take a bold step to stop it b4 god forbids athin bad happens..

There are 2 things that you can do

1) the next he stalks you, tell him off straight away.. show him that he cant fool around with you. The reason this kinda people do what they do is they feel they can get away from whatever they are doing just because they are given the position of a "giani"

2) if you r afraid of facing him; I suggest you to get some help of any elder virs or even your parents. Speak to someone you are comfortable with addressing this problem.

This needs to be stopped fast or not the so call "giani" will get more daring and he will be more bold stalking;

There are loads of virs on this forum who are willing to help; so if you could just let us know which area you are from Im VERY sure they will help you. Remember you are NOT alone ...

first of all...

Bhainji... You CANT Be scared of going to the Gurudwara... if he has evil intentions, GET YOUR KIRPAN AND CUT HIM OUT! such pakhandees dare not enter and pretend to do seva.

I was one followed from the Gurudwara by a covered face of a guy dressed in Salvaar kameez. pretty funny but a warning call... I learnt to wear a huge kirpaan with me all the time.

Get out there and speak for the rest.

wear a 9 inch Kirpan, carry pepper spray and show what it is to be a KAUR!!

154564[/snapback]

lol... I like your style... but too extreme for this case.

What she should do is confide in her parents or trusted elder about the situation and the gyani in question should be monitored, if he does what is alleged to have done then he needs to be kicked out of gurdwara sahib ASAP! and made an example of... if how ever he is innocent and his intentions were pure then no harm done, your conscience would be clear you did not ruin someone's life or reputation.

I'm fully behind you sister, despite being in the UK.

But to those others who advocate violence...what the hell are you going on about?

Use a kirpan, fists....

That is SOO anti-Sikhi.

There is no need to use violence first.

There is never need to use violence unless we really have to.

So in this case, go seek advice from your elders, be it parents or others within the Gudwara. But don't let the views of some on this forum that call for such actions as the 9 inch kirpan confuse you. THERE IS NO NEED to carry or even think of using it under these circumstances.

Remember where you are, in the presence and building of Maharaji.

keep you faith in him and no-one can come near you.

But don't under any circumstance use violence in the Gudwara, or anywhere for that matter, and don't think ill thoughts of this man. Just keep your faith in Maharaji and do NOT follow your mind = maya...rather follow Maharaji, your one and only guide.

waheguru !!

well penji .. i understand that u cant tell youre parents.. its very hard. then they stop you going out even to the gurdwara etc etc.

But in sikhi we belive to stand up for justice!!... so be a kuar.. GURU GOBIND SINGH JIS DAUGHTER!

its a good idea... get some1 to spy on him ? ... also if he does continue to follow him ... say what do you think youre doing? ... or dont worry people know about you ??

always remember.. so satgur pyaara mere naal hai - the tru guru is near at hand!! waheguru

Please do tell somebody .. if it be mates ? cuzns ? someone youre tight with ,.. somebody in the sangat?

And whereabouts do you live? .. wha city? .. i dont mind coming dwn to sort it ... he shud treat you like his daughter!! WAHEGURU

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Kaur !

WJKK, WJKF

Thanx Sangat Ji for your advice, but I dont know how to face my parents and tell them. I feel scared and shy to do so, what am I suppose to say?

I havent stop attending Gurdwara Sahib completely but I just dont go everyday now, I go when I'm with my mum and when she goes I'd stay tightly with her.

For the Paji/Penji that quoted

I don't understand why so many girls face these types of problems, and just do nothing about it.

I do want to do something about it thats why I want to take some kind of action now, which I'm turning towards you, my brothers & sisters for advice on how to do so because I dont know how I can resolve this matter

WJKK, WJKF