Being Harrassed By A Giani

Guest Kaur !

Heera Singh,

Please don't let yourself believe it's only "typical indian mentality". I've seen it too many times in our generation as well.

All the young people go "where's the proof??" Come on. Do you think the girl took pictures and videotaped the incident?

That's why girls don't come forward. They know people won't believe them and if they do, they'll say she is to blame as well.

I wish all of us would stop trying to be detectives and "bahllay smart". When someone makes an accusation like this, they're not doing it for fun. They are taking a big risk. Listen to what they say. See if they're story makes sense and if they have credibility. Don't expect physical "proof". That's how the courts handle it and I think we should have enough sense to do the same.

There are A LOT of sexual predators out there. More than you would expect even in the Sikh community. They get away with it though because we make it easy for them to do so and usually make it harder on the vicitims.

Guest Guest

Nowadayz its geting real worse ! there neez 2 be a proper solution 2 this, a way of figuring out how we can see the personz true nature be4 them becoming a gyani, coz the status gyani is very high itself ! N I think there shud b wayz 2 find out about there bakground n etc ... maybe get them 2 sign a contract of keeping themselves in the status of gyani ! If u all get me

Guest Guest

these types of ppl dont understand words all they understand is a foot in the <admin-profanity filter activated> so u can tell some1 u no to tell em off or if embarssed some1 from this site from wher u live which giani it is to tell him to stop

Guest Guest
BASH EM UP.. Thats what Sant Ji will do !

Not like KILL or too violent.. but beat the crap out of them ! THe only Way !

155214[/snapback]

lol u speak from the heart nice1

BASH EM UP.. Thats what Sant Ji will do !

Not like KILL or too violent.. but beat the crap out of them ! THe only Way !

155214[/snapback]

lol u speak from the heart nice1

155516[/snapback]

I think these situations need to be solved with Hosh rather than josh.

Why has no-one actually mentioned involving the police?

If the committe find out, the most they can do is fire him, which will take him to the next Gurdwara.

Involvin the police will atleaast ensure their *****¤%¤%&/ learn a lesson for once.