Dashan Das's Followers

WJKK WJKF

I'm trying to find out as much information I can on this guy, I know of the evil he spreaded against the sikh religion but still don't know where he adopted Maharaz from. There many believers of him around the country even possibly India.

If you live in Birmingham you must have heard of the SND electrical wholesalers(Large business formed back in 70's by so called "sikhs") the main owners are followers of darshan das. What takes the mick is that these so called singh's, wear white paghs, and in their late 60's are seen wearing tilks on their heads.

A program is aired on Raj TV called "shaadi" it shows different background cultural weddings, really to show people how marriages happen in other religions. I switched over to this channel while this program was on and came across the blokes from SND, at this wedding. The cam was on them for most of the wedding like they were getting married. If goreh are watching this program surely its sending them the wrong message about sikhs, its showing old "so called singhs" with tilks on their heads. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion cuz other race people might get mispoint that singh's do this.

The truth is that "sikh identity" was ruined by people like darshan das, also do any of you also know the name of darshan das's killer, because he deserves a big reward and recognition from the sikh panth if he already hasn't.

In Punjab you hear of sikhs in pind's following sants or worshipping people for so called "good luck" only reason I can see them doing this is due to poverty and being poor which leads these people to look at changing their lives.

The Guru Granth Sahib is the only living Guru for the Sikhs. d_oh.gif

On the net i've only come across one main website on the topic of "darshan das", could you add to the post if you know more of this guy and what he did? :lol:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I'm trying to find out as much information I can on this guy, I know of the evil he spreaded against the sikh religion but still don't know where he adopted Maharaz from. There many believers of him around the country even possibly India.

If you live in Birmingham you must have heard of the SND electrical wholesalers(Large business formed back in 70's by so called "sikhs") the main owners are followers of darshan das. What takes the mick is that these so called singh's, wear white paghs, and in their late 60's are seen wearing tilks on their heads.

A program is aired on Raj TV called "shaadi" it shows different background cultural weddings, really to show people how marriages happen in other religions.  I switched over to this channel while this program was on and came across the blokes from SND, at this wedding. The cam was on them for most of the wedding like they were getting married. If goreh are watching this program surely its sending them the wrong message about sikhs, its showing old "so called singhs" with tilks on their heads. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion cuz other race people might get mispoint that singh's do this.

The truth is that "sikh identity" was ruined by people like darshan das, also do any of you also know the name of darshan das's killer, because he deserves a big reward and recognition from the sikh panth if he already hasn't.

In Punjab you hear of sikhs in pind's following sants or worshipping people for so called "good luck" only reason I can see them doing this is due to poverty and being poor which leads these people to look at changing their lives.

The Guru Granth Sahib is the only living Guru for the Sikhs. d_oh.gif

On the net i've only come across one main website on the topic of "darshan das", could you add to the post if you know more of this guy and what he did? :lol:

155146[/snapback]

You will find that people with businesses follow these type of 'holy men'. These 'holy men' target them for wealth and seek to exploit them, With promisies of sucsess and wealth. So that explains the snd interest.

This Drahan daths, wasnt he murdered ?? for mischievous behaviour of the sexual kind.

The same should be with darshan dassia's as it is with nirankari's a Hukamnama should be issued to stop Sikhs dealing with people whom claim to be Sikhs but do not believe in Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj...... BUT, some so called "Sikhs" who have hikacked a Gurdwara Sahib, are extemly fond of this store....

LOL.gif if you check the invoices (which is highly unlikely that they will let you see), you will find that from the last 6 years this is the only electrics store Smethwick Gurdwara buys from!!

not surprising though!

We Parnaam Singh Soorme, Bhai Sahib Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji, Bhai Sahib Bhai Manjit Singh Ji whom sent the dusht darshan daas on his way!

• 4 weeks later...

'A program is aired on Raj TV called "shaadi" it shows different background cultural weddings, really to show people how marriages happen in other religions. I switched over to this channel while this program was on and came across the blokes from SND, at this wedding. The cam was on them for most of the wedding like they were getting married. If goreh are watching this program surely its sending them the wrong message about sikhs, its showing old "so called singhs" with tilks on their heads. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion cuz other race people might get mispoint that singh's do this.'

FAO: sikh youth....

how u doin,

wat you have written above is IMPOSSIBLE re. wearing tilak!!!! reason being...this wedding took place in the mid 1970's and Darshan Das first came to the UK in late 70's and wasnt known of till then. get ur facts right or get ur eyes tested. there was no tilak!!! :@ @

secondly ...

'Again my respects go out to Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji and, Bhai Manjit Singh Ji'

'We Parnaam Singh Soorme, Bhai Sahib Bhai Rajinder Singh Ji, Bhai Sahib Bhai Manjit Singh Ji whom sent the dusht darshan daas on his way!'

...wat is this forum promoting...SIKH YOUTH...MURDER/KILLING IS PERMITTED. well done...shabash. become a suicide bomber, fly planes into buildings. respect...??? respect for what...taking anothers life... u shud be ashamed of such praise. GOD CHOOSES WHO TO PUT ON THIS EARTH...IT IS HIS RIGHT TO TAKE A PERSON AWAY...not some mindless murderers. if this is what sikhi supports then I AM ASHAMED. i am ashamed that the moderators allow such crap to be written. im shocked at such statements....this is not wat my beautiful sikh religion is about. why do u ruin it with such disgusting, embarassing statements? banish these offenders!

sikh youth dude...wat would 'goreh think if they read praise for murder???, surely its sending the wrong message about sikhi. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion'....don't u think???

PEACE x :wub:

...wat is this forum promoting...SIKH YOUTH...MURDER/KILLING IS PERMITTED. well done...shabash. become a suicide bomber, fly planes into buildings. respect...??? respect for what...taking anothers life... u shud be ashamed of such praise. GOD CHOOSES WHO TO PUT ON THIS EARTH...IT IS HIS RIGHT TO TAKE A PERSON AWAY...not some mindless murderers. if this is what sikhi supports then I AM ASHAMED. i am ashamed that the moderators allow such crap to be written. im shocked at such statements....this is not wat my beautiful sikh religion is about. why do u ruin it with such disgusting, embarassing statements? banish these offenders!

sikh youth dude...wat would 'goreh think if they read praise for murder???, surely its sending the wrong message about sikhi.  Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion'....don't u think???

PEACE x :wub:

159439[/snapback]

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

If the Gurus had your way of thinking , then the sikh religion would be no more. If Sikhs had you way of thinking through out our history, then this Khalsa panth would be no more. If in 1984 we had this thinkin, then we would have been all been hindus now. If you are a sikh then your Guru is the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and then you do not worship or follow any other pakandi wanabe guru, we can't let these people tarnish this religion, other wise in a few more centurys time they will have influenced soo many people we will not know what sikhi is...........................then like christianity got split up into orthodox, protestant,catholic .....and about fifty other types. or like Islam.sunni, shia .................Guru Ka Sikh is different, if these people dont stop then it is only right to raise the sword.

What will goreh think? ............they will think these guys are really saint/soldiers, they really respect there values and uphold the teachings of their panth. they dont take money of ppl and pretend to be saints, and gve fake blessings and take advantage of ppl and take joy in the maya of this world............ they will think how wonderful must the Guru have been to create such a Panth???

these veiws arent only of the youth......... these are of true sikhs

we do not promote killing or mass murder, the damaging thing is when ppl like you who want to stay quiet and let this continue..............be a true PRINCESS that GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MADE YOU!

'Peace' to you ..................... Bhul Chuk Di Kima

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki FAteh!

sat sri akal,

ive got a great idea....why dont we boycott ALL 'gora' owned shops as they might be christian, jew etc owned. reason being is that their beliefs are different to sikhism. we have a different religious following to them and they have no knowledge of the sikh panth.

same sort of concept outlined below.

sat sri akal

'What will goreh think? ............they will think these guys are really saint/soldiers, they really respect there values and uphold the teachings of their panth. they dont take money of ppl and pretend to be saints, and gve fake blessings and take advantage of ppl and take joy in the maya of this world............ they will think how wonderful must the Guru have been to create such a Panth???'

honestly.....wat goreh think of us? goreh will see us the same as the muslim fanatics. im sorry but ur comments above scarily bare resembelance to islamic terrorists (al quaida, talibans)...

their suicide bombers call themselves martyrs and 'saint/soldiers' and seriosuly think that they're goin to heaven... no.gifgrin.gif :wub:

please!!!! regardless of whether the blessings are fake or not, NO-ONE can be called a soldier for taking anothers life!!!

if a gora was to read this thread and ur comments, u honestly tell me wat he/she wud think of our beautiful sikhi religion?

we're all fast to comment on islamic terrorists....how are we any different?

I DONT BELIVE THAT OUR RELIGION SAYS THAT. it's people like u that promote this message. THIS IS NOT SIKHI !!!

any goreh reading.... please take note.....MY RELIGION is peaceful and does not state under any circumstances, that u can slander anothers belief.

sat sri akal.