Dashan Das's Followers

Guest militant singh

DARSHAN DAAS WAS SHOT IN DORMERS WELLS HIGH SCHOOL IN SOUTHALL BY A SOORMA WHO REALSIED DAT THE SIKH FAITH WAS BEEING DESTROYED AFTER 1984 AND THEN HE CHANGED HIS BAD WAYS OF DRUGS AND ALOCHOL AND BECAME A TRU GURSIKH I FINK HE SHOULD BE COMING OUT SOON

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'What will goreh think? ............they will think these guys are really saint/soldiers, they really respect there values and uphold the teachings of their panth. they dont take money of ppl and pretend to be saints, and gve fake blessings and take advantage of ppl and take joy in the maya of this world............ they will think how wonderful must the Guru have been to create such a Panth???'

honestly.....wat goreh think of us? goreh will see us the same as the muslim fanatics. im sorry but ur comments above scarily bare resembelance to islamic terrorists (al quaida, talibans)...

their suicide bombers call themselves martyrs and 'saint/soldiers' and seriosuly think that they're goin to heaven... no.gif   grin.gif   :wub:

please!!!! regardless of whether the blessings are fake or not, NO-ONE can be called a soldier for taking anothers life!!!

if a gora was to read this thread and ur comments, u honestly tell me wat he/she wud think of our beautiful sikhi religion?

we're all fast to comment on islamic terrorists....how are we any different?

I DONT BELIVE THAT OUR RELIGION SAYS THAT. it's people like u that promote this message. THIS IS NOT SIKHI !!!

any goreh reading.... please take note.....MY RELIGION is peaceful and does not state under any circumstances, that u can slander anothers belief.

sat sri akal.

159483[/snapback]

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh

Misskaur,

Sikhs are indeed, very different from Islamic terrorists, and so are Sikh militants.

A true Sikh martyr is one who has abandoned his ego, and only a such person can obtain 'nirvan' 'sachkhand' 'jyoti jyot ralee' whatever you want to call it. Just because someone goes shooting someone will not make them liberated.

The concept of saint-soldier is unique to Sikhi, and no other religion shares it. That's one of the elements tha makes it totally unique. You are a saint, worshiping and revering the terenal, yet you stand up for the truth and do not allow any wordly person oppress you. A saint swil never allow a person to oppress/rape another him, nor anyone else. A true saint soldier will do whatever to stop it. Whether tha means he dies or not (which doesn't mean he becomes liberated)

any goreh reading.... please take note.....MY RELIGION is peaceful and does not state under any circumstances, that u can slander anothers belief.

I agree, but does this mean that anyone else is free to slander our faith as much as they want?

Read the Arya Samaj bible, half of it is ful of critique agianst other religions. Read the Inrakari bible, full of hateful remarks about the Sikh Gurus. Don't know too much abot Darshan diye, but think that they to have made snide comments and have disrespected our GURU. The GURU who we revere as our spiritual guide. I not not know much about Darshan Dasiye, nor about his assissins, on the other hand if they resemble those of Gurbachan of the Nirankaris (whose death most SIkhs did not grieve over), I'm not sure I've got much to say.

Islamic militants are very different from Sikh militants, since most Sikh militants refrain from touching innocents. Islamic militants don't. This is not a comment on Islam, but on islamic militants. Sikh militancy is very different, where you don't go capturing and targeting random people on the street.

Bhull chukk maaf

'What will goreh think? ............they will think these guys are really saint/soldiers, they really respect there values and uphold the teachings of their panth. they dont take money of ppl and pretend to be saints, and gve fake blessings and take advantage of ppl and take joy in the maya of this world............ they will think how wonderful must the Guru have been to create such a Panth???'

honestly.....wat goreh think of us? goreh will see us the same as the muslim fanatics. im sorry but ur comments above scarily bare resembelance to islamic terrorists (al quaida, talibans)...

their suicide bombers call themselves martyrs and 'saint/soldiers' and seriosuly think that they're goin to heaven... no.gif   grin.gif   :wub:

please!!!! regardless of whether the blessings are fake or not, NO-ONE can be called a soldier for taking anothers life!!!

if a gora was to read this thread and ur comments, u honestly tell me wat he/she wud think of our beautiful sikhi religion?

we're all fast to comment on islamic terrorists....how are we any different?

I DONT BELIVE THAT OUR RELIGION SAYS THAT. it's people like u that promote this message. THIS IS NOT SIKHI !!!

sat sri akal.

159483[/snapback]

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Vahe Guru Ji Ki FATEH JI<

PLEASE do not associate our religion with al quaida or taliban, which are groups that use Islam to preach their political agendas. Those 'terrorists' say , follow my way or die, they kill innocents, the taliban rape women, they steal children and the either kill them or make them fite with them, they robbed poor ppl, their acts in september 11 and in london 7/7 are in no way the same as what we are talkin about. Those people are out their killing innocent people! we will not do this in order to get a free ticket into heaven.............. you need to re conside what you are saying...................... we are not terrorists, we are not scared about what goray think.........we shud be more concerned what Guru ji will think.........

and 'people like me who promote this message' .......... i havent told anyone my veiws till i replied to your thread, and i can equally say that our religion is targeted by these pakandi sants becos 'people like you' allow it.

Your religion is peaceful and does not allow slandering? ..........i am not slandering anyone, but i know that we do not allow people to use our religion and modify bits and use it to their own advantage......................

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

...wat is this forum promoting...SIKH YOUTH...MURDER/KILLING IS PERMITTED. well done...shabash. become a suicide bomber, fly planes into buildings. respect...??? respect for what...taking anothers life... u shud be ashamed of such praise. GOD CHOOSES WHO TO PUT ON THIS EARTH...IT IS HIS RIGHT TO TAKE A PERSON AWAY...not some mindless murderers. if this is what sikhi supports then I AM ASHAMED. i am ashamed that the moderators allow such crap to be written. im shocked at such statements....this is not wat my beautiful sikh religion is about. why do u ruin it with such disgusting, embarassing statements? banish these offenders!

sikh youth dude...wat would 'goreh think if they read praise for murder???, surely its sending the wrong message about sikhi.  Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion'....don't u think???

PEACE x :wub:

159439[/snapback]

how dare you call them mindless murderers... darshan dass was saying some major messed up stuff about Sikhs and amrit and was tape recorded....he was making out to his chelay that he was the Guru....

he was also very vocal against the freedom movement...most likely a paid congress agent......the Singhs did this as a last resort- like real soldiers of Guru ji....

it's easy to criticise such people who make sacrifices for the faith and it's hard to do the same....

i think you should take some time out and read Sikh ithiaas and the philosophy behind a Saint Soldier......

why should Sikhs shun off part of the mentality (fighting injustice, especially slanderers of the Guru) which was bestowed upon by the the human Guru's for the sake of convenience....

if that makes you ashamed of being a Sikh then you really need to realise that we don't belong to a passive faith which takes a back seat everytime someone decides to slander the Guru....

you seem to care alot about what Goray think...let me tell you something.....if Sikhs cared about the opinions of others then today there would be no Sikhi....

so please don't bash people who actually go out their and acrifice their everything for the faith and refrain from making such 'disgusting, embarassing statements'

Dear LK,

thank u for ur interesting insight into your views. you are one of the view people involved in this particular topic, who seems to have the correct attitude and tone of 'speaking'.

as far as i have heard, darshan das has not ever slandered any of the guru's or insulted any part of the beautiful Sikh religion. i have read various threads on various sites like this where people claim to have 'recordings' of darshan das cursing sikhism and direspecting the SGGSJ. i no people who follow this Guru, and i have made up my own mind that what they acquire from this Guru is not wrong in any way, neither does it disrespect any part of sikhism.

i have read also that darshan das is 'supposed' to be linked with the indian govt. blah blah blah and other rumours. does anyone have any proof??? i really wana hear these recordings...i want proof as i believe... innocent until proven guilty.

i am a very open minded sikh girl, who doesnt get influenced easily. i make my own mind based on EVIDENCE not rumours about .. he said/she said.

if Darshan das is slandering any religion then he is worng. as far as i can see and have heard....he has not. if this truely is the case, then those who slander him are the sinners.

i no il have a surge of replies saying from others on this thread saying, that he has disrespected sikhi and he brainwashes and takes peoples money. etc etc.....

PROVE IT...... ???

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear LK,

thank u for ur interesting insight into your views. you are one of the view people involved in this particular topic, who seems to have the correct attitude and tone of 'speaking'.

as far as i have heard, darshan das has not ever slandered any of the guru's or insulted any part of the beautiful Sikh religion. i have read various threads on various sites like this where people claim to have 'recordings' of darshan das cursing sikhism and direspecting the SGGSJ. i no people who follow this Guru, and i have made up my own mind that what they acquire from this Guru is not wrong in any way, neither does it disrespect any part of sikhism.

i have read also that darshan das is 'supposed' to be linked with the indian govt. blah blah blah and other rumours. does anyone have any proof??? i really wana hear these recordings...i want proof as i believe... innocent until proven guilty.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh

Dear MissKaur, Thank you for your prompt response.

1 - If you go by the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' (which is ideally howit should be), but can you find hard-core proof of naxilites and Punjab Police being involved in the Movement to malign militant Sikhs? I doubt so. You can read and listen to what Militant SIkhs have to say, but you will not find much 'neutral' references proving that. Many victims have reported it. is there any official proof? Absolutely not.

2- I agree audio is fundamental, but since it wasn't very common at the time, I very much doubt there is anything such. One question tha arises is - why would they kill him if they had nothing to do with Sikhism? Are you trying to say they were 'mad nutter around to kill innocent people, like islamistic militants'? Because if that's the connection you are trying to make, it to me, dones't make a lot of sense, to be honest, having researched and read alot of interviews (and personally interviewed) several Militant Sikhs. They are very different

i am a very open minded sikh girl, who doesnt get influenced easily. i make my own mind based on EVIDENCE not rumours about .. he said/she said.

if Darshan das is slandering any religion then he is worng. as far as i can see and have heard....he has not. if this truely is the case, then those who slander him are the sinners.

I concur completly, but I don't see any reason why someone would decide to shoot a person spreading a peaceful and loving message. We don't see militants goign around shooting the naamdhari 'guru', do we? They could, I'm sure they'd have the resources to do so. Wouldn't be too difficult. Why don't they? naamdharis have attracted many Sikh followers, so why don't they? I refuse to believe they decided to shoot him and get a life-time imprisonment because he decided to start a new faith. Very much doubt that.

i no il have a surge of replies saying from others on this thread saying, that he has disrespected sikhi and he  brainwashes and takes peoples money. etc etc.....

PROVE IT...... ???

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

159597[/snapback]

1 - I completely concur that evidence is crucial. I'm sure a search on tribuneindia will give you loads of results. Just make a search on google and you'll probably find quite a few things.

2 - Having had researched quite a lot about militants, I have found extremely few cases where they might have shot some religious leader, unless they were a direct harm to the Sikh community and were openly tlaking bad about Sikhi, the Guru etc (Nirankari, and perhaps Lala Jagat Narain who wasn'ta religious leader)

It would be an extremely odd thing for a militant SIkh to shoot someone who has nothing to do with Sikhs. Would just be something one of those typically wouldn't do.

I will ahve to do more research into this before I respond next time :wub:

Bhull chukk maaf

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala.

Forget whatever we think with our own minds, because we might be wrong, so lets go with Facts.

Just watch sky channel 808 every day at 8.20pm until 8.40pm whitch is the time the Satsangs are shown.

Listen carefully to what is being preached, If you find any disrespect to any other faith, or anything else what "Wrong" in your eyes. Then type that here.

Until then just keep quite.

So now it's down to you guys to find proof.

Dhan Darshan

This thread really sums up everything discussed here -

http://www.sikh-history.com/cgi-bin/Ultima...c;f=10;t=000508

So what I understand here is that, just like the Nirankari Baba, Darshan Das, was responsible for slandering my Tenth Guru, and claiming to be an incarnate of My first Guru (pretty confusing, since both were one)

This reminds me of the Nirankari Baba, who was shot subsequently. Most Sikhs support him being shot. Not because he was a bad human being, but because he was slandering, and creating schism is society, something, it seems like, Darshan Das too was responsible of doing.

How can any follower of Darshan Das (claiming to be an incarnate of My Guru) be called a Sikh?

Followers of Darshan Dassi, joining this forum to protect their 'guru' seem to be quite interesting..

Dear LK,

i no il have a surge of replies saying from others on this thread saying, that he has disrespected sikhi and he  brainwashes and takes peoples money. etc etc.....

PROVE IT...... ???

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

159597[/snapback]

simply becos u r a newbie, i will regard everything u said as invalid. at first i thought u were someone who didnt understand what these pakandis are doing to sikhi and that u hadnt quite understood sikh principles,but it puts my mind at ease that u simply a darshan das supporter, at least then we can reply accordingly, there is no need for us to teach you sikhi, because u dont need a guru, uv got some guy who sits on a stage , whos claims to be spiritual.............. and regarding das kirpa, i dont think they wud put anythin against sikhi on tv, tv only shows his good sides, give ma a microphone and a stage i cud go on forever, telling you God is great, be honest, dont lie,help others.....................i cud tell u thousands of things which u already know........are you gona start worshipin me?...........................

parwinder singh,

there's no need to be patronising and judge what MY beliefs are. whatever ive written is valid. i think i have great principles and lead a truthful life. i will be judged by god not by anyone else.

so id prefer if u didnt judge me or wat my beliefs are.

thank u

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh