Dashan Das's Followers

We work as a team, OOOPS i think ive said too much!

£70??? I'm looking to buy a £2.5 Million mansion in the countryside, you think £70 is a big enough contribution??

A larger donation please, and i'll guarantee you a place in Sachkand!

Spead the word! 

LOL.gif hahahahahahahahaha....2 funny.... aaahhhhhh

how can ppl fall 4 stuff like that???!! the only way they will reach sachkand is 2 live according to SGGSJ...i dunnoo....sum ppl hey

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£70??? I'm looking to buy a £2.5 Million mansion in the countryside, you think £70 is a big enough contribution??

Spead the word! 

LOL.gif hahahahahahahahaha....2 funny.... aaahhhhhh

how can ppl fall 4 stuff like that???!! the only way they will reach sachkand is 2 live according to SGGSJ...i dunnoo....sum ppl hey

159764[/snapback]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub: blush.gif:@

u surely cant be a sikh cos you dont respect my veiws (according to some ppl on here, no names mentioned lol) . ohmy.gif ...................what do you mean , ppl fall 4 stuff like that??........................dont you understand!!! ohmy.gif , that if you dont pay d_oh.gif Pakandi Baba ji then your doomed, and you wont get his blessings and attention?? and that hes got the key to sach khand! rolleyes.gif

*gives a cheque from his savings account* *phones all the aunties and bibis in the family to tell them*

LOL.gifLOL.gif

Spead the word! 

hahahahahahahahaha....2 funny.... aaahhhhhh

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm   

u surely cant be a sikh cos you dont respect my veiws (according to some ppl on here, no names mentioned lol) .  ...................what do you mean , ppl fall 4 stuff like that??........................dont you understand!!!  , that if you dont pay  Pakandi Baba ji then your doomed, and you wont get his blessings and attention?? and that hes got the key to sach khand! 

*gives a cheque from his savings account* *phones all the aunties and bibis in the family to tell them*

ohhh lol (guys? im jus gna apologise on mine, the ULTIMATE PAKAAAANNNNDDDI BABAAAAAA n parwinder singh ji 4 kinda hijacking this thread with silly jokes, bhul chuk maph...erm last 1 i promise!)

he has the key???? NO WAY!!! i thort only VAHEGURU JI had the

key....hmmm grin.gif it seems 2 me...that i will reach sachkand by the time im 21...if i follow th ULTIMATE PAKAAAAAAANNNNDDIIIIII BAABBBAAAAAAAAAAAA .... d_oh.gif duz he hav any contact details??? ooh ooh can i hav a portrait of him so i can stick it in my frontroom??!!! lol

erm i dont hav that much money...could i entice him with samoseh??? pakaandi baba ji do u prefer samoseh or pakoreh?? lol

on a more serious note...there will cum a time when a sikh does not agree with the personal view of another sikh... rolleyes.gif

*gives a cheque from his savings account*  *phones all the aunties and bibis in the family to tell them*

LOL.gif   LOL.gif

159767[/snapback]

Oh bless you chela!

Can you request that they bring me a large quanity of Whey protein , i know it's not the normal 'charavaa' but i'm a mordern baba and i'm currently trying to get buff! :TH:

I'm also dwn wid da kidz innit! :wub:

I do wonder what Waheguru makes of all this falseness that's surfacing. It's common in all religions but it's still saddening. no.gif

erm i dont hav that much money...could i entice him with samoseh??? pakaandi baba ji do u prefer samoseh or pakoreh?? lol

159770[/snapback]

Are you aware of the fat in those?

No just healthy food for me, i'll have Tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches and no mayonaise. oh yeah i'm a veggie grin.gif .........never mind i'll have it anyway! :e:

159770[/snapback]

Are you aware of the fat in those?

No just healthy food for me, i'll have Tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches and no mayonaise. oh yeah i'm a veggie grin.gif .........never mind i'll have it anyway! :e:

159773[/snapback]

LOL.gif okk would like mayonnaise with that??the "light" version obv!! rolleyes.gif

hmm cuz ur a modern baba...are u like the 1s that hev like 3 mobile phones hanging from their necks??lol ohmy.gif wohoo ur sooo cool if u do! hahaahaaahaaa ur rly fuunnnyyyy

Guru Ji said: SABH SIKHAN KOH HUKAM HAI GURU MANEYO GRANTH.

incase u dont know punjabi: This is an ORDER for ALL sikhs, Respect Granth as your Guru.

Therefore, if you dont follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a Guru and follow someone else as a Guru... you are not a Sikh.

Cant get any simpler than that.

incase u dont know punjabi: This is an ORDER for ALL sikhs, Respect Granth as your Guru.

Therefore, if you dont follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a Guru and follow someone else as a Guru... you are not a Sikh.

159776[/snapback]

:TH: EXACTLY :TH:

erm...sorry pakandi baba ji...i dont wish 2 b ur sheep lol

LOL.gif okk would like mayonnaise with that??the "light" version obv!!  rolleyes.gif

hmm cuz ur a modern baba...are u like the 1s that hev like 3 mobile phones hanging from their necks??lol  ohmy.gif wohoo ur sooo cool if u do! hahaahaaahaaa ur rly fuunnnyyyy

159775[/snapback]

Unfortuntely i'm lacking in donations of mobile phones but i do like the new Motorola. *Hint Hint*

159776[/snapback]

:TH: EXACTLY :TH:

erm...sorry pakandi baba ji...i dont wish 2 b ur sheep lol

159777[/snapback]

Oh come on, Sachkand, eh, eh, eh??

Joking apart as stated by the honourable chap gupt_paapi 'SABH SIKHAN KOH HUKAM HAI GURU MANEYO GRANTH' Let no one ever doubt this!