Dashan Das's Followers

I don't see what the issue is. It is clear that militant SIkhs havn't been involved in shooting innocent religious leaders in the 80's-90's, and don't see why they would now. The Link in my previous post sheds some light on why they might have decided to get rid of him. You have completly ignored that.

159827[/snapback]

i do apologise, i havent ignored ur post above.

u have pointed out on why they have shot Darshan Das, but in the minds of the killers he was guilty so for that reason they shot him. and this belief of the killers and those behind it, is a personal belief and not based on solid fact ...ie: that he was bad mouthing Sikhi. so therefore in ur peoples eyes he was shot cos he was guilty of watever the rumours are....but the FACT is that.... you dont no that for a FACT....

apologies LK if that sounds abit wishy washy... its the end of the day!

159840[/snapback]

bhenji they attended his programs 6 months prior to.

159843[/snapback]

and...?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the issue is. It is clear that militant SIkhs havn't been involved in shooting innocent religious leaders in the 80's-90's, and don't see why they would now. The Link in my previous post sheds some light on why they might have decided to get rid of him. You have completly ignored that.

159827[/snapback]

u have pointed out on why they have shot Darshan Das, but in the minds of the killers he was guilty so for that reason they shot him. and this belief of the killers and those behind it, is a personal belief and not based on solid fact ...ie: that he was bad mouthing Sikhi. so therefore in ur peoples eyes he was shot cos he was guilty of watever the rumours are....but the FACT is that.... you dont no that for a FACT....

159840[/snapback]

159843[/snapback]

and...?

159844[/snapback]

and then he went on a one way trip to the narak

159827[/snapback]

159840[/snapback]

159843[/snapback]

and...?

159844[/snapback]

and then he went on a one way trip to the narak

159848[/snapback]

[/quote

can't even respond clearly to a simple question... best to ignore such ignorance.

peace :wub:

Singh Comradz is right. he dind't post a question, he made a statement.

THey followed him for 6 months!!! And listened to what he said, and THEN shot him. They are not mentally unstable that they would go around shooting people left and right just because they think someone is something and go into jail for 20 resp 30 years of thei life

Think about it. Do you seriously think they would have shot someone on the basis of 'someone saying that he says something that some people don't like', or do you tihnk they actually listened for 6 months, making sure that those 20 resp 30 years in jail are actually worth it.

They sacrifised 20 resp 30 years of their LIFE to shoot someone. I doubt they'd do that on hearsay. Too much of a far-fetched theory. Any other theory Misskaur?

Can't believe you people.

Whatever is shown on the Television on Aastha, as i have mentioned before. Is the truth. This is what he preaches all the time, he does not teach us anything different once the camera is off.

So i say again, find anything wrong in these Satsangs if you can, then speak about that here.

Until then, keep quite.

'Das Kirpa' You join this forum, after the creation of this thread questioning your 'guru'. How credible do you think you sound when you join a Sikh forum, in a rude tone, asking others to keep quite. I'm not sure whether you are familiar with the concept of a 'discussion board'. It seems like you seemed to miss that part, and unless you have anything valueble to add, I suggest you stay out of this discussion :wub:

You have again and again been asked if you claim Darshan Das to be the incarnate of Guru Nanak, and whether he has ever critisized our Tenth Master. I do not care what is shown on 'Aastha Tv' since you have failed to respond to the above claim. Unless you can deny that such a remark (about our Gurus) has ever been made, Whatever is said on 'Aastha TV' is completly irrelevant (Out of curisity, isn't this the 'Asthaa TV' that coincidentially started with their yoga classes at the exact same time as most radio stations do Hukamnamey di Katha? Sounds suspicious....)

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Nothing has ever been said wrong against any of the 10 guru's.

brother sorry to mention the satsangs again on aastha, but please listen to them atleast once, and you will realise for yourself that nothing is said wrong against any guru's.

159884[/snapback]

You have failed to addressed the issues I raised. Could you please answer in a Yes or No, if you conider him as an incanrate (or a Guru) after Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Yes or No. Don't ask me yo watch asstha, since we are on a discussion board and I am asking one of his chellas right now. I don't mind watching asstha some other time, however you have failed to address the issues. Yes or No Please.

Also, on what basis/measurement /'kasvatti' are you saying that he has said nothing wrong? Are you basing that on your opinion(which isn't veyer neutral, being one of his followers)

Please address the issues instead of diverting from them.

Bhull Chuk maaf

159827[/snapback]

159840[/snapback]

159843[/snapback]

and...?

159844[/snapback]

How factual do you want it to be??

They attended his 'sermons' or whatever he calls them, they heard/saw him ridicule the Gurbani and they dealt with the matter as they chose to.

Now what on earth are you after? 'Fact' you can't get any bigger proof than going to see what he got upto for 6 months, can you? :wub:

why do they call him "his holiness" ???!!??!!  :wub: @

159798[/snapback]

Well catholics refer to the Pope as his holiness i don't see that as a big issue.

No one calls me holiness no.gif

159814[/snapback]

hey i'll call you maharaz d_oh.gif

lol

159818[/snapback]

YAY! woohoo.gif