Dashan Das's Followers

In reply to the above quote, want to add that Guru Ji did have one sikh fight sava lakh. Guru Ji did not 'barely manage to escape' but left under the hukam of the Panj Pyare (correct me if I am wrong) which means Guru Ji was going to stay and then maybe even fight. When one understands that Guru Ji treated their family and sikhs as one then one begins to understand why I claim to have faith in and love for Guru Ji ( not any normal individual I don't think).

lol let me point something out ji.

Learn to read between the lines. That was put up to silence that prat persona who seems to have nothing original to say but uses his brain when it suits him.

If you have something to say against the points made above, then lets please hear them???

Fateh

Did I miss something? I agree with what the person above had written so why must I say something against those points?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

WJKK WJKF

I'm trying to find out as much information I can on this guy, I know of the evil he spreaded against the sikh religion but still don't know where he adopted Maharaz from. There many believers of him around the country even possibly India.

If you live in Birmingham you must have heard of the SND electrical wholesalers(Large business formed back in 70's by so called "sikhs") the main owners are followers of darshan das. What takes the mick is that these so called singh's, wear white paghs, and in their late 60's are seen wearing tilks on their heads.

A program is aired on Raj TV called "shaadi" it shows different background cultural weddings, really to show people how marriages happen in other religions. I switched over to this channel while this program was on and came across the blokes from SND, at this wedding. The cam was on them for most of the wedding like they were getting married. If goreh are watching this program surely its sending them the wrong message about sikhs, its showing old "so called singhs" with tilks on their heads. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion cuz other race people might get mispoint that singh's do this.

The truth is that "sikh identity" was ruined by people like darshan das, also do any of you also know the name of darshan das's killer, because he deserves a big reward and recognition from the sikh panth if he already hasn't.

In Punjab you hear of sikhs in pind's following sants or worshipping people for so called "good luck" only reason I can see them doing this is due to poverty and being poor which leads these people to look at changing their lives.

The Guru Granth Sahib is the only living Guru for the Sikhs. d_oh.gif

On the net i've only come across one main website on the topic of "darshan das", could you add to the post if you know more of this guy and what he did? :@

I know about 90% of white people get confused when Sikhs cut their hair because they learn that SIkhs dont cut their hair and muslims can co when they see a guy with cut hair they think hes a Muslim.

Reharaas time

SatNam

• 1 month later...

WJKK WJKF

I'm trying to find out as much information I can on this guy, I know of the evil he spreaded against the sikh religion but still don't know where he adpted Maharaz from. There many believers of him around the country even possibly India.

If you live in Birmingham you must have heard of the SND electrical wholesalers(Large business formed back in 70's by so called "sikhs") the main owners are followers of darshan das. What takes the mick is that these so called singh's, wear white paghs, and in their late 60's are seen wearing tilks on their heads.

A program is aired on Raj TV called "shaadi" it shows different background cultural weddings, really to show people how marriages happen in other religions. I switched over to this channel while this program was on and came across the blokes from SND, at this wedding. The cam was on them for most of the wedding like they were getting married. If goreh are watching this program surely its sending them the wrong message about sikhs, its showing old "so called singhs" with tilks on their heads. Goreh and other race people must get confused, people like that are damaging our religion cuz other race people might get mispoint that singh's do this.

The truth is that "sikh identity" was ruined by people like darshan das, also do any of you also know the name of darshan das's killer, because he deserves a big reward and recognition from the sikh panth if he already hasn't.

In Punjab you hear of sikhs in pind's following sants or worshipping people for so called "good luck" only reason I can see them doing this is due to poverty and being poor which leads these people to look at changing their lives.

The Guru Granth Sahib is the only living Guru for the Sikhs. d_oh.gif

On the net i've only come across one main website on the topic of "darshan das", could you add to the post if you know more of this guy and what he did? :)

In reply to the above quote, want to add that Guru Ji did have one sikh fight sava lakh. Guru Ji did not 'barely manage to escape' but left under the hukam of the Panj Pyare (correct me if I am wrong) which means Guru Ji was going to stay and then maybe even fight. When one understands that Guru Ji treated their family and sikhs as one then one begins to understand why I claim to have faith in and love for Guru Ji ( not any normal individual I don't think).

Learn to read between the lines. That was put up to silence that prat persona who seems to have nothing original to say but uses his brain when it suits him.

If you have something to say against the points made above, then lets please hear them???

Fateh

Did I miss something? I agree with what the person above had written so why must I say something against those points?

i think you all need to take just a minute, before judging anyone. I have gone to see darshan das many times, at no point did they slate sikhism in fact they promote it. By taking quotes from it and then explaining what it means in depth and how much respect we should be giving towards Gurubani. By sitting down and listening to what they are saying and not being in the kitchen talking about people and making food. I have found going to many temples that, the temple has become a soical club were all women seem to do is talk about clothes and other familys, kids running around, people going for 5 mins and then going. I have seen with my own eyes the prists of many temples that eat meat and drink and then go the next day and read the Gurubani, that hurts me so much, that i stopped going to the temple, i thought to myself these people don't really care. Then i started to go and see darshan das and my faith was restored and i started believing again. They respect the gurubani so much. I have learned a great deal from them about our faith and how much respect should be given. They explain all the teachings of all 10 gurus. So i don't understand why people say he is dividing and teaching wrong things, when they only promote the gurnbani 24/7 and do no wrong.

Fateh

i think you all need to take just a minute, before judging anyone. I have gone to see darshan das many times, at no point did they slate sikhism in fact they promote it. By taking quotes from it and then explaining what it means in depth and how much respect we should be giving towards Gurubani. By sitting down and listening to what they are saying and not being in the kitchen talking about people and making food. I have found going to many temples that, the temple has become a soical club were all women seem to do is talk about clothes and other familys, kids running around, people going for 5 mins and then going. I have seen with my own eyes the prists of many temples that eat meat and drink and then go the next day and read the Gurubani, that hurts me so much, that i stopped going to the temple, i thought to myself these people don't really care. Then i started to go and see darshan das and my faith was restored and i started believing again. They respect the gurubani so much. I have learned a great deal from them about our faith and how much respect should be given. They explain all the teachings of all 10 gurus. So i don't understand why people say he is dividing and teaching wrong things, when they only promote the gurnbani 24/7 and do no wrong.

Intresting that you think they are doing a justice for the koum, I just wanted to ask if you judge the sikh religion by the people following it or by the teachings its self.

Fateh

Its well enough listening to the Gurubani, but you need to know what is being said. We all know the basic teachings but not all. The prists never explain each line, each word in depth. You probably get 5 mins were he goes over roughly and its mostly the same as they keep changing. Being a young sikh its hard to understand when the gurubani is being read what it means, as its not in basic panjabi. When you are young you learn things from your experiences and what you see. Looking at what i saw at the temple i thought it was ok to eat meat and drink as long its not done in the temple. Go upstairs sit down for 5 mins and then go downstair and have some langer chat and go home. By going to darshan das i have learnt alot, and now when i go to the temple i know and understand the teachings, i sit there for hours and listen and i feel peaceful inside. I don't eat meat, drink or anything like that, as our bodies are temple too, cos god lives within us all, you don't want to be a walking grave yard. They never big them selfs up, its like going to school you have one master and then teachers and pupils. The master is the gurbani, and we are pupils of the gurbani. Darshan das is just a teacher. They don't want to be workshiped, they say workship the gurbani, gurbani is everything. They are joining people to the faith. I think you should go and see for your self and do research and speak to them and clear up and understand what they are doing. Its well enough reading things about them on the internet its not fact, or hearing things about them from people.