Dashan Das's Followers

Toon udha dudh chungraan? Just kidding Veera :e:

I don't think).

HAH HAAAAAAAAA, kidha diyaan gullan kar dhaa yaa ! I'm guna start crying now, lolz LOL.gif nah jokes

Darshan das passed away 1987, your getting confussed with there son

Yea, I am getin confused...lol... So thats hiz kid on stages now? the mupit hu calls himself Huzoor Maharaaj Tarlochan Darshan Das.....bloody ,mup

Was it hiz old man (dad) hu use 2 tell sangataan that wen they greet him dont say Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh d_oh.gifpray.gif , but in sted say "DARSHAN DAS THEHREE SHARNAYEE" :):@:@ :lol: :lol: ????

Well yes, don't know about the greeting bit, perhaps Misskaur13 could shed some light on that!

Misskaur the stage is all yours...

ha ha...

never heard of that myself....ive heard the greeting that DD use....

'Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala'

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAH HAAAAAAAAA, kidha diyaan gullan kar dhaa yaa ! I'm guna start crying now, lolz LOL.gif nah jokes

lol - It's the kind of thing my mum says to me, when i ask if so-and-so came over today she'll reply ''Toon udha dudh chungraan emi puchi janda'' rolleyes.gif

Ahh deko kidan chorri ho ke bethi!! rolleyes.gif

lol... LOL.gif chohree ho keh....lol... LOL.gifLOL.gif:):@:@

lol - It's the kind of thing my mum says to me, when i ask if so-and-so came over today she'll reply ''Toon udha dudh chungraan emi puchi janda'' rolleyes.gif

LOL.gif sounds funny tho

Ahh deko kidan chorri ho ke bethi!! rolleyes.gif

maharani noo bhorah sharm haya hai nahi . . Mundah juvaan hoyaa ya theh eh chohree ho keh baytee ya...

I sound like bibiyaah chugliya maaring, (MAHJOH MOTI AUNTY).. :)

Shown ur true colours now....wont even bother responding to that pathetic, immature comment. we all have mothers and sisters (women in the house)....im sure u do too....but didnt i take it personally. ....(hope they didnt either).

peace xxx

I have a sense of humour, think you might too!

5th time, do the 'sangat' of DD take Amrot, and does he encourage it?

post-5830-1155830948.jpg

Hey, where you get the pic of my son?

that aint ur sons pik bhraavaaah no.gif , thats me as a baby cant u see the eyes, ears n lips are all on me...itz me as baby..

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ke Fetah

Darshan Das was killed at my school in 92/93 i think. It was at dormers wells high school, southall.

Every year his followers come outside the school and hold a vigil with candels and flowers etc....

If anyones interested next year we could try and disrupt their little get together.

The singhs that took care of Darshan Das really are Chardi Kala d_oh.gif Now all we need is someone to take care of his son. :nihungsmile:

Darshan Das was killed at my school in 92/93 i think. It was at dormers wells high school, southall.

Every year his followers come outside the school and hold a vigil with candels and flowers etc....

If anyones interested next year we could try and disrupt their little get together.

The singhs that took care of Darshan Das really are Chardi Kala d_oh.gif Now all we need is someone to take care of his son. :nihungsmile:

Whatever is acceptable to Satguru praava! - It is the age of Klajug, and these fake pakandis (me not including obviously as i'm TRULLY englightened) shall flourish everywhere. All we can do is be the Khalsa Guru ji requested and our time shall come when we can hoist the Nishan Sahib and live in harmony!

• 2 years later...

nanak naam chardi kala tere bhane sarbat da bhala.

i am a follower of MAHARZ DARSHAN DAS JI and i respect him. he is the best and will always be remembered. you all need to find out who he is because whatever you are saying is shitt. bull shitt. i have recieved naam from him and he is the best saint i have met.

you all dont know what is right. what MAHRAZ DARSHAN DAS JI is true, absoulultly true.

learn mates learn the right teachings given by DARSHAN DAS the true master.

i dont where you get this information from but is fake. i wear a tilak too. and what are you going to do to me well nothing.

you lot cant do nothing can you, no you cant.

nanak naam chardi kala tere bhane sarbat da bhala.