Dashan Das's Followers

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fordcapri
Lol, who would have thought someone who had "gotten naam" would use such language and have such an attitude. Are you sure it wasn't testosterone pills and not naam that darshan das gave you :lol:

Darshan Dass bougus geezer was sorted out after he was exploiting niave women in here in Birmingham

Name and shame the scum bag anyone got a picture of the pankdee.

Fateh!

I did some research on this cult.

There is a schism in the ranks and currently leadership is claimed by the dead guy's son and a fat auntie ji with a really irritating voice who has dubbed herself Maharani Pali Darshan Das. She claimed she received a letter from the cult leader a month before he got his just rewards to the effect that he authorised her to take up leadership.

I have just finished reading his writings and they are filled with the all kinds of wisdom that you will never find anywhere else like - be nice to each other, don't do bad things, peace and love are quite nice, always remove your kachera before you take a poop.

His status as a "Spiritual Master" meant that he didn't have to strive to have any original thoughts, and apart from the fact that it is his kachi bani that is read at meetings of his cult, the dress, the style of communal worship and the language that cult members use is very similar to Sikh practices.

Like Naamdharis, Radhasoamis and other Dehdari cults, he misinterprets the words Guru or Satguru in Gurbani to mean someone who is too lazy to actually get a real job and earn his own living and who has therfore decided to take advantage of the stupid, the needy and the vulnerable.

I seriously cannot understand how anyone can fall for his nonsense. His divinely inspired writings are something

I'd expect to find on the inside of a Punjabi Hallmark card, they are that unoriginal and inane. He tells his devotees that lying is bad and they look at him wide-eyed with awe and nod their heads wildly as if he has just revealed some mysterious and profound secret.

I am honestly tempted to walk into one of their meetings, look intently into the eyes of some random cult members and mutter some awesome nugget of esoteric wisdom like "Hey, did you know that brushing your teeth prevents acid erosion?" and see how many followers I can poach.

The cult is registered in the UK as a charity and the headquarters of their cult, which they call Sachkhand Nanak Dham, can be found in the UK in Birmingham.

K.

extremely sorry about the language, i agree with you on that point of the language but about mahraz darshan das ji you are extermly wrong there.

people have the wrong facts about mahrz darshan das ji.. u will soon no the true ones later.

whatever he said is true but people who dont follow him make up wrong tings after and say he said that and said this but he didnt. yes his charity sachkhand nanak dham is in birmingham.

many other faiths have joined in and think mahraz darshan das ji is right. this includes black people and white people. they are loads of black and white people saying that he is right but i dont know why other people dont agree.

time will come and will explain everything. and on that day you will remember who darshan das is. visist this website and give us eedback www.sachkhandnanakdham.com

dhan nanak! dhan darshan!

nanak naam chardi kala tere bhane sarbat da bhala.

visit the website and give us some feedback by e-mailing thanks.

www.sachkhandnanakdham.com

extremely sorry about the language, i agree with you on that point of the language but about mahraz darshan das ji you are extermly wrong there.

people have the wrong facts about mahrz darshan das ji.. u will soon no the true ones later.

whatever he said is true but people who dont follow him make up wrong tings after and say he said that and said this but he didnt. yes his charity sachkhand nanak dham is in birmingham.

many other faiths have joined in and think mahraz darshan das ji is right. this includes black people and white people. they are loads of black and white people saying that he is right but i dont know why other people dont agree.

time will come and will explain everything. and on that day you will remember who darshan das is.

This is the reason why the Panth is suffering! Because we are tryng to teach everyone the universal message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj (The True and ONLY Living Guru Of the Sikhs Now)! But idiots like yourself, and this Dassi guy come along and try and put Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj underneath you! People who are black and white, as you put it, follow him because they do not have the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj to guide them. If dassi was to show them the path of our Guru's then they would leave him in an instant and fall at the feet of the true Guru! And because he knows this will happen he does preach the true message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!

Don't you worry sunshine the time will come, and people all over the world will remember this thing, that anyone who stands up againts Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj and his Khalsa Fauj, will go down! No paapi has ever stood against Akaal Purakh Ki Fauj and won! Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's hand is always blessing those Gursikhs that forever remember him, and if he can protect them from blazing fires, he will protect them from anything! Your posting, and your dassi does not affect the Laadlian Fauja because their strength comes from something that is beyond your understanding!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We should see no difference between Maharaj and our own fathers, that is the level of pyaar we should have. Upholding the honour of dhur ki bani is the duty of every Sikh, these two Sikhs did what they felt was best to bring a dusht to justice.

We should see any defamation to Maharaj as someone doing besti of our own fathers. You wouldnt stand for that but because its Maharaj its easy to overlook?

If we look at Sikh history we can see that Sikhs are a warrior race, not out of revenge or anger but to uphold honour and fight for justice. Even from a young age we see Shastar in the Gurdwara's, whether we have the courage to pick them up is a different question altogether.

This is not an attack on anyone on Sikhsangat but is my personal view.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!